• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vanz or Dark.Pch. Who is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
I have not played your fox in a long time Jman. so how would you know I wont do good against you. Not sure if I would better than Vanz but how would you know I wont win? No one knows I can fight Fox now huh? Or it just seems I cant get better in peoples eyes. I will always be the same. this is one reasonI dont have such high confidence and people say I should. cause this happens all the time.

Dont take this as a flame post Jman. Just saying my mind just like you said yours. its all Peachy.

So its been decided. Vanz is better. where does that put me? Dont know, dont care. its done. I just now officially see myself as a player. And dont care if people think I will always be the same and will not beat them or w/e the usual bull is with me. I'm Dark.pch, and I think I'm a decent Peach player. and there is no competition when it comes to the own players opinion. Let people think what they will. its nothing but empty words. I'm just gonna be lay back The END

See you guys at tournaments and have a Peachy day. (and yes I will be going to out of state tournaments. so look out for me And I plan to do the best I can wether people think I can or not. I'm Dark.Pch, its what I do try my best till I finally hit it no matter how many tries it takes)
Dude thats what me, and the others have been saying to you. the hell with what others say. Thats life and thats how people are. complete a-holes. no escapeing that. Now your finally taking a good step to beasting. life is so easy with no worries in the world. Smash is less of a pain when you dont have no pressure on you with peoples opinions and you being nervous. Cause then your mind is more set on winning. If you really wanted to, you could own Vanz any day of the week. and be one of the best out there with the style of play you have. Your able too. But you think way to much and have all of this on your head that you are not focusing on whats more important. which is yourself. I seen you destroy on youtube when in your zone. your not a stable player and you dont keep that up. If you keep that up, you will learn what your mistakes are and work on it. if your Dsmashing and you get punished all the time...........do something else? When you get punished for something, first thing you think of is what people think of you. Dont do that, think of what just happened in the match.

If you were to do that from the start......OMG, dude, you be way to good than you are now. I spoke with NinjaLink and he told me he can read you man. you dont switch up. start doing it. Vanz may be better than you.....for now if you want. you can change that. Learn and focus. have some plan in every fight. think, dont just fight. Even if the player is or seems easy. think still. I still like you more than Vanz anyway for how you play. Dont know what it is but I like it. Now start beasting in tournaments. And keep up the work you were doing at VLS and dont let combos or a lose or what others say about you make you play bad or worst. Watch the difference. You will be too good. Dark.Pch is the awsome no matter what. =D

I think we can close this thread now. I learned alot in here about both players and some good advice. I'm taking not of this all. And my post was inspired by the players Cort and XIF. Too good =D

Cia

das kwl
Dude thats what me, and the others have been saying to you. the hell with what others say. Thats life and thats how people are. complete a-holes. no escapeing that. Now your finally taking a good step to beasting. life is so easy with no worries in the world. Smash is less of a pain when you dont have no pressure on you with peoples opinions and you being nervous. Cause then your mind is more set on winning. If you really wanted to, you could own Vanz any day of the week. and be one of the best out there with the style of play you have. Your able too. But you think way to much and have all of this on your head that you are not focusing on whats more important. which is yourself. I seen you destroy on youtube when in your zone. your not a stable player and you dont keep that up. If you keep that up, you will learn what your mistakes are and work on it. if your Dsmashing and you get punished all the time...........do something else? When you get punished for something, first thing you think of is what people think of you. Dont do that, think of what just happened in the match.

If you were to do that from the start......OMG, dude, you be way to good than you are now. I spoke with NinjaLink and he told me he can read you man. you dont switch up. start doing it. Vanz may be better than you.....for now if you want. you can change that. Learn and focus. have some plan in every fight. think, dont just fight. Even if the player is or seems easy. think still. I still like you more than Vanz anyway for how you play. Dont know what it is but I like it. Now start beasting in tournaments. And keep up the work you were doing at VLS and dont let combos or a lose or what others say about you make you play bad or worst. Watch the difference. You will be too good. Dark.Pch is the awsome no matter what. =D

I think we can close this thread now. I learned alot in here about both players and some good advice. I'm taking not of this all. And my post was inspired by the players Cort and XIF. Too good =D
lolz, I'm always getting better. so don't think that it's easy for someone to just "own" me. because that really hasn't happened in a while.

also, just to clear something up. the only time I don't go peach in tournament is if

A) I just wanna have fun and see how far I get w/o my main

-or-

B) I've already given up any chance at winning.

so when someone see's me going mewtwo, donkey kong, or my lastest favorite Young Link, it's not a counterpick. (unless you consider YL to be a fox, marth, sheik counter)

also, I <3 brinstar. and mushroom kingdom 2. and princess peach's castle. and corneria. mute city is ok I guess. and dreamland (aka mangoland.. lmao. that guy is hilarious)

also, you guys definitely make peach more trouble than she's worth. lmao. peach players are so weird

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
lolz, I'm always getting better. so don't think that it's easy for someone to just "own" me. because that really hasn't happened in a while.

also, just to clear something up. the only time I don't go peach in tournament is if

A) I just wanna have fun and see how far I get w/o my main

-or-

B) I've already given up any chance at winning.

so when someone see's me going mewtwo, donkey kong, or my lastest favorite Young Link, it's not a counterpick. (unless you consider YL to be a fox, marth, sheik counter)

also, I <3 brinstar. and mushroom kingdom 2. and princess peach's castle. and corneria. mute city is ok I guess. and dreamland (aka mangoland.. lmao. that guy is hilarious)

also, you guys definitely make peach more trouble than she's worth. lmao. peach players are so weird
The "only time I dont go Peach in tournament"Part sounds shakey cause you said before she was not your main. I seen your posts. But I cant really say if your lying or not so I wont go into it. its left a mystery

And I'm talking about Dark.Pch just beating you, thats it and as in owining i mean doing really well. stop taking things to another level. you come off as arrogant cause your good. I know he can win. your not immortal to him. All he has to do is......well what I just posted before this one and he is good to go. But I'm just talking about Dark.Pch in general in my post. that was it. it did not concern how you play and such at all

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...

wow, ur mad fanboyish. why dont you get better at the game instead of fawning over one player

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
wow, ur mad fanboyish. why dont you get better at the game instead of fawning over one player
Why do you care what I do and not worry about yourself hmm? Dark.Pch is my friend. and I do work on getting better. but what would you know about me doing that, when you just assume? I have Dark.Pch and at times Samochan helping me with advice and such.

So there you go. Got anything else I need to clear out for you?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I sense a fight coming on and I'm gonna cut it short before it begins. Get ready to get four stocked by my post people.

Hikarui- You been talking with NinjaLink too much or something?. But yea your post was good. everything you saifd there was true. i use to think like that when i get comboed and such. I think that others think I'm nothing. some weak joke of a player. and I guess it does hold me back. and i guess because of it, I cant beat people that I believe I am able too. But I will take your post for advice and try to go on it. which is why I stopped careing and just do like all you just posted. Peach dittos aint my thing. So I always so to vanz. Does that mean I cant beat him? no it does not. why? look at your own post to me. answers are right there. Before VLS I nearly beat wes with his samus. though I never beat him. in general I beat his Fox in a close match. Does this mean I will never beat him? No. I will get that one some how. I will keep trying till I get it. and I will keep going at Peach dittos till i can finally get good at the fight.Thus I stopped caring for what others think. Vanz, or people in this thread, or the smash site can think of me as they want. i just dont care. And I'm starting to get tired of being in this spot with these threads and I have to go through this bull and have people joke about it. I dont ask for this. i dont want it. I dont need it. So for all that like to talk behind my back or think of me as easy or w/eTF you think, You guys can shove a big stitch face up your azzes for I dont care. get cocky or w/e. just keep it away from me where I cant see or hear it and we are fine. so dont make threads like this about me in it. only time I wanna see threads like this is:

1- I made it

2- I allow it.

For doing nothing i gotta see all this ****. For trying to get better, fit in in my city and smash site and having fun......over a game? i do get tired of being harrassed like this. out of all Peach players why like me more. would you not like someone more skilled and talked about. Like Vanz from what I read in this thread? I'm nothing in N.Y and not much of an icon on the boards.

I dont care if your a fan of mine. I have other Peach players that like me too as shocking as that sounds. but they dont take it to this level. I'm a Big Fan of Mike G. wether he quit, is rusty or w/e. My number one favorite Peach player out there. but you dont see me bum rushing him like this do you? We talk on aim at times and I ask him for advice. just like you do with me. and lets keep it at that level. not one like this.

Vanz- IF you think i can never beat you or your way of saying you counter pick just for w/e. if your trying to be a show off, its not cool If your gonna be cocky, do it behind my back about me where I cant see it. not a good image to throw out there.

(If this is not the case than pay no point to this. understand I'm just headed and cant take anymore of this. remember, we go through the same **** like it was talked about in your crew thread)

everyone else- For those that were kind with thier comments, like crismas and rain(ame). thank you even though some said he was better than me and was not rude about it.

man crap like this makes me wanna go back to just plan drawing 24/7 like I use to do.

Now I end this thread my self Cause I PM a mod to close it. I'm Dark.Pch and I am that **** Peach and those that dont belive or like it can go joke and cry about it in thier sleep. thank you, let it be known and have a ****ing Peachy day;)

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
i saw that essay and refused to read. posts longer than 2 paragraphs are definitely on auto-skip for now on.
hikauri you do seem a little fanboyish.
1) practice does not always equal getting better. you can fall into this illusion that all it takes is hard work and anything is achievable but when you're out experiencing real life you quickly realize that's bull****. there are people who've been practicing continuously for years on end in this game and are taken out by the new guys and definitely not from a lack of effort. but i do agree anyone is beatable. lmao reminds me of coaching my team if they are getting ***** in halo or are scared for playing lvl 50s... "yo wtf are you guys doing, all these *****es have is an xbox 360, a copy of halo 3, a controller and a t.v. and everyone here got that **** too so let's go"

trademark0013

Smash Champion
excellent post Dark. Pch, except one thing. u forget i'm fuxin amazin. i'm going to keep posting that until u play me.

and i third the motion that hikari is a fanboy.

no johns

CanIsmah: lvl 50s in h3 mean nothing. the ranking system is flawed. spread the word. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom