• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

vanish glide

legion598

Smash Ace
yes we all know it looks good but in what situations is this better then just gaurding the stage with aerials not saying it isnt a good move just asking at what times should i use it

Squidster

Smash Ace
You can have invincibility frames for the entire duration of aether! rawr edgehog ike

It can be used on battle field and other platform levels

It can be seen in tristan's thread

legion598

Smash Ace
tiger woods i reserve my right to post things on this board ..............................................QUESTIONS SHOULD BE ASKED!!!!!!!!!!!!! please excuse my use of caps lock

well if nothing else vanish glide still looks cool

Wildfire393

Smash Journeyman
This move is the very best against characters with a lot of horizontal recovery but little vertical recovery (Bowser, DK, etc). If you Glide vanish out at them, their options are really "Take the hit and probably die" or "Airdodge, end up below the stage level, and be unable to grab the edge because sheik reappeared on it, and probably die".

Top Bottom