• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vanguard Princess - free doujin fighter (looks amazing)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Someday he'll evolve into greater spire :)

I'm trying to pick up all the characters... I'm still likin' Kaede for now.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
This game is haaaaaaaaard. For me at least. -_-

I can't even get past the 1st stage of Hard mode, and I even get my butt kicked by stages in Normal Mode.

Someone teach me how to play this game! Lol.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Either you are dumb or trolling. It's more likely the latter.

But yeah, I'm done too. I made my post and now I go back to my first question: Are infinites viable, or are they too difficult. I'd hate to see this game be MvsC2 or something.
Actually, I think he is simply disgusted by the portrayal of women and young girls in this particular game, and even if he appears to be a troll, I myself find the screenshots posted in this thread alone to be somewhat iffy.

metaXzero

Smash Champion
Actually, I think he is simply disgusted by the portrayal of women and young girls in this particular game, and even if he appears to be a troll, I myself find the screenshots posted in this thread alone to be somewhat iffy.
The pics in this thread show 1 skimpy character. Everyone else seen here is kinda....tame. Unless girls in skirts are that that level of perverse as the skimpy lady...

metaXzero

Smash Champion
That's skin? I couldn't tell for sure.

But ok. 2 then in one pic. Don't see how the whole game suddenly became Hentai fighter...

sakuraZaKi

NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
That's skin? I couldn't tell for sure.

But ok. 2 then in one pic. Don't see how the whole game suddenly became Hentai fighter...
You really want to know?
-Choose Luna (tall w/guns)
-Do a basic kick. Look closely as she does it.
^
Mhmm...

How is your controls? Is it good on the Keyboard or do you use the Joy Stick, Fight Pad, Controller etc?

I use a gamepad. The layout is similar to that of a PS1 non-analog controller.

metaXzero

Smash Champion
Can't download currently due to crap computer (unless it becomes runnable on Wii Homebrew anytime soon lol).

The busty girl in the pics? What she show that suddenly changes anything? Panties? a bare-bottom? It's still one character who with or without it was clearly designed already to be like this.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
Nothing works.
I tried changing the Locale, I used applocale, and it still just opens a window, and immediately closes.

sakuraZaKi

NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Can't download currently due to crap computer (unless it becomes runnable on Wii Homebrew anytime soon lol).

The busty girl in the pics? What she show that suddenly changes anything? Panties? a bare-bottom? It's still one character who with or without it was clearly designed already to be like this.
As far as I know, shes the only one that practically almost shows "it".

Basically, when she kicks, there's a patch over it, with an outline.

Why are we talking about her, again? It's nothing important, lol. Any Saki or Eri users out there?

metaXzero

Smash Champion
As far as I know, shes the only one that practically almost shows "it".

Basically, when she kicks, there's a patch over it, with an outline.

Why are we talking about her, again? It's nothing important, lol. Any Saki or Eri users out there?
Looked around, ended up on 4chan. A purple heart shape thing. It's like leaves on various cartoons for guys. Still, just one character doesn't pervert an entire game.

But yeah, let's move on.

derek.haines

Smash Ace
Two skimpily dressed girls in this photo alone, one of them looks like she is thirteen.

And yes, age does matter.
What's wrong with being thirteen? I was thirteen once, and I turned out just fine. :D

Remember, the Japanese view age differently as a society than Western nations do. Children are not necessarily sexual objects, even when scantily dressed. They're often valued more for the sheer cuteness factor, instead of the sex factor.

...of course, that's not to say that Japan doesn't have its good share of creepy old-man perverts, it's just viewed differently there.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Saki and Eri seem like both very solid characters to me... but it's because they're fairly easy to pick up right now.

Kaede, Luna, and Haruka all look like they have some potential with their interesting options... it's probably why they were made that way. Natalia looks like she could take some getting used too.. I tried but it's pretty weird.

Lilith is the game's grab based character... your little short-skirted girl version of Zangief. She seems she could be pretty tough, especially because it seems that tick throws and grabs in general are very strong and easy to land in this game.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
When Lilith used her special and took out more than half my life, I cringed. x_x

Saki does seem easy to pick up, though I love her surprise attacks after she use her sword. =D

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
With Saki, you have to know what timing you want to use her attacks, and her attacks space too well so you can't lead to big combo's with her and she does a good amount of damage on her regular attacks.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I know this is old news but version 1.01 is out with a few changes in the gameplay if anyone is downloaded the 1.01 version yet.

§leepy God

Smash Master
You can, if you don't like the new stuff they put in you can play the old one as well, though I don't think you be playing the older one, lol.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
This game upgrades net play every three days don't they? XD

Though not the completed net play, it's still good to play, though I hope the newer version have an option to play random people on the net. Also, this game is starting to get more fan art that are epic. It's a rarity to have fan art on downloadable games. =3

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ahhh wow, really?

well i changed my system locale back to English US so i dont know if i will be playing this game much anymore xD

it was really gimmicky and cool when i first started, but after that i lost interest cuz the netplay was never completed xD maybe when its up and running well, i'll get back into it

main reason was cuz whenever i intsalled new programs, they were in japanese and it was bothersome to find out how to change certain programs back to english

§leepy God

Smash Master
PS3 Wired controllers to the Labtop + a computer equipment to able to play this on TV + at least 20+ people at your house = best **** ever. <3

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
....Lolis? Fighting in...skimpy outfits? How didn't I hear about this? ._. *Downloads*

Top Bottom