• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

V.K. SSB Weeklies ARE OVER

Franz

Smash Rookie
very nice.. this is something I'd like to try. shame that the first I hear about it comes before my Sat. to Sat. vacation.. so it might be a few weeks :(

keep up the great work organizing, so maybe I can when I get back :)

greenblob

Smash Lord
Actually, I'll be away on the weekend of the 11th, but if signups for it are open, sign me up for the one on the 18th.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Actually, I'll be away on the weekend of the 11th, but if signups for it are open, sign me up for the one on the 18th.
OK

BTW...., people, wut should we use for this tourney? Project64k or Mupen64k?
Im thinking mupen because of its ability to record, and it rarely ds's, plus its becoming quite popular. XP

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I think all these tourneys should be Mupen or else Mupen will never catch on. It's so many times better than pj64k and the only flaw is no gameshark, which really doesn't matter and might be fixed soon.

Anyways I likely can't make this sorry.

okaygo

Smash Journeyman
Mupen64 also has less delay, and well you know where my biased vote counts too.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
OK, my tournaments will only be using mupen64k now, and the last tournament of the month is now teams (Yes i have taken another chance at making a teams tournament XP).

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I kinda think that teams should be capped at 8 teams otherwise it's too messy. That's already 16 people anyway. You can have standby teams to replace those that do not show up or can't make it.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Well, I guess to almost ensure me of not getting 2nd place again do you want to team with me Nintendude?

EDIT: Nvm, Vex are you allowed to play in the tourny? I'll team up with u if you do.

heeheex2

Smash Rookie
when i try to play with mupen, my mouse stops working. i can still move it around, but i cant click ANYTHING, even if it's not part of the mupen window. I can still play, but i wouldn't be able to record =/.

akiko

Smash Rookie
im joining is it availiable for aug11 w/e ill be here for the others \

ign: akiko

oh and im new

....yea

-akiko- certified post, (if i dont post this im being hacked ;')

PS: is it team.. if it is im screwed -._.-

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
im joining is it availiable for aug11 w/e ill be here for the others \

ign: akiko

oh and im new

....yea

-akiko- certified post, (if i dont post this im being hacked ;')

PS: is it team.. if it is im screwed -._.-
Last tournament of the month is teams(AUG 25).
and yes u can sign up now

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
and when its the 18th how do i know who im playing and all that stuff?
Well first off, make sure not to double post, you can get into trouble for that shiz, and ill be making the brackets 15 minutes before the tournament starts, all you have to do is join my chat from 9:00p.m. Eastern - 9:25p.m. Eastern

WFL

Smash Journeyman
I'll play again, get some matches recorded. Hopefully I can get a little easier match-up the first round. Also, lol at Peach's Castle added to allowed stages.

Top Bottom