• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

V.K. 1v1 Biweekly p2p October 20, 2007

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
I think I'm the only player who entered the tournament, but didn't even get mentioned on the results. D=

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
Are you hosting the chatroom this Saturday on Anti3D now or something now that UnitX is down?

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
In want to sign up, i know how work the p2p now...

only where we will meet?

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
sorry for not answering people, my computer got wiped so i couldnt respond, im still trying to figure things out, and i might delay this to the saturday after the 20th, not sure, and i also might push back the time an hour just because i work on saturday from around 7:00am-(5:00-7:00ish pm) hopefully i can make it happen this weekend, let me update the list now.

EDIT: ill most likely use Anti3D server just for chat purposes.

Dr.Mario84

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, Vex's ISP is down at the moment, so yeah.

I'll keep you updated on his status if anything note-worthy comes up.

Dr.Mario84

Smash Cadet
Well, the tournament was cancelled because Vex couldn't get his ISP back yesterday and I got bored of waiting for people on Anti3D. So no tournament for Saturday I guess.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
yep my ISP was down and being gay so it was cancelled hmmmmm, no more of these, im sick of them already :p, next time i want a large scale tournament, no 16 last min people >_> its way to annoying that way, so yea the p2p biweekly is over

Top Bottom