• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utilt and dtilt?

ADHD

Smash Hero
I post alot, but anything to keep this board looking like its more active.

Any uses?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Plenty.
: D

Uptilt pops them into the air, which just begs for a combo. D-tilt is great at all percentages as a combo move as well. I've stated the obvious, so I'll let everybody else post some specific examples.

I think perhaps the only move Diddy has that shouldn't be used is the upthrow because of the freeze glitch.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Plenty.
: D

Uptilt pops them into the air, which just begs for a combo. D-tilt is great at all percentages as a combo move as well. I've stated the obvious, so I'll let everybody else post some specific examples.

I think perhaps the only move Diddy has that shouldn't be used is the upthrow because of the freeze glitch.
Don't you need link or something like that?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Don't you need link or something like that?
...?

10?'s

EDIT: OH, if you meant Link's the one that causes it, no it's more than just Link who can cause it. Many character's with projectiles can cause it (Not all projectiles will elicit this glitch though).

And it's still unexplained as to what the difference is.

Top Bottom