• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
1: Kenny (Snake/Olimar)
2: Yaz (MK)
3: X (Sonic/Martha)
4: Lada (ROB)
5: Rade (Too many characters to list)
5: Staz (DK, Marth)
7: Sa@3 (Lucario)
7: Wangston (Falco, G&W)

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Oh my gosh!! i should have gone.
i could have made it 1:Dai-A (Falco/Mario) :] i could have raised him on the tier list!
dang it.
ah well i had fun yesterday.
So... i have been DYING to smash.
For Melee/Brawl (mostly melee)
can anyone smash over the weekday? Jellyfishn,Kenny,Wangston,Yaz, and Joke? lol

wangston

Smash Lord
David you should take the bus to kenny's then scooter the rest of the way there some time this week. We'll play there. I will even buy you food at the cannon center if you come.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
David you should take the bus to kenny's then scooter the rest of the way there some time this week. We'll play there. I will even buy you food at the cannon center if you come.
Well if i go... it will be around 6-7
and i will have to scooter back around 8:50 alright?
hahhaa ok i wont eat dinner at my house then. i would want to come eat food with TEH WANG.
But what day would be good?

wangston

Smash Lord
Well if i go... it will be around 6-7
and i will have to scooter back around 8:50 alright?
hahhaa ok i wont eat dinner at my house then. i would want to come eat food with TEH WANG.
But what day would be good?
Tuesday or Thursday work best. But we would have consult Crump on this one it's his dorm.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
You don't know that!! I went undefeated to the finals. I sent Ciz to the loser's bracket ;)
Ya but C!Z was out for blood and would do anything to win.

Weeklies still cost $5 dollars right?
Also for the weeklies you can use store credit if you have any, but the prize will be in store credit for who ever wins if anyone enters with credit.... Kenny doesn't like it

Tuesday or Thursday work best. But we would have consult Crump on this one it's his dorm.
Just do it you know he wont say no.

wangston

Smash Lord
Fate when are you going to get that bus pass. You ought to come too. I can get you a free meal to. I have so many meals on my card that I can't eat all of them. You can't so no to free food.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
I think I would have gotten farther in this tourney if I didn't have to fight Yaz my second match.... haha, but me and Friar didn't do too bad in doubles. Anyway, yeah I am up for smashing this week, Thurs would be better, but whatever works.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Fate when are you going to get that bus pass. You ought to come too. I can get you a free meal to. I have so many meals on my card that I can't eat all of them. You can't so no to free food.
I have it and love the idea of free food, find out what stop I would get off at and when would be a good time?

-Final-

Aria♪
My team didn't do so well in doubles. we lost to Kenny and Yaz, beat two people who I don't know, then lost to Jellyfishn and somebody. :ohwell:

That random match on rainbow cruise wasn't that great of an idea.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Remember how I said we might get free food, I think I my have spoiled a few people and from now on I don't think I should get pizza for weeklies or ToF, if people are going to keep *****ing about the fact that "I" some how made a mistake by saying that we might have free pizza if you enter the tourny. No other tourny I have heard of ANYWHERE give out free food and maby I should do the same if this keeps up.

___X___

Smash Lord
1: Kenny (Snake/Olimar)
2: Yaz (MK)
3: X (Sonic/Martha)
4: Lada (ROB)
5: Rade (Too many characters to list)
5: Staz (DK, Marth)
7: Sa@3 (Lucario)
7: Wangston (Falco, G&W)
wtf?

I didnt even use marth you *****.

dont be postin shi about me that you don't know.

oh wait. i did go marth ONCE.

but thats is. so shut it yaz

C!Z

Smash Lord
You don't know that!! I went undefeated to the finals. I sent Ciz to the loser's bracket ;)
He does know that. Everyone does. Anybody too sissy to finish is worse than a person who played and lost. Don't give me tired Johns cuz I went to that tourney partially hungover and on the 3 hours of sleep.

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
wtf?

I didnt even use marth you *****.

dont be postin shi about me that you don't know.

oh wait. i did go marth ONCE.

but thats is. so shut it yaz
You wouldn't have faced me in losers finals if you hadn't gone Martha. LOL don't be mad just cause you lost.

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
He does know that. Everyone does. Anybody too sissy to finish is worse than a person who played and lost. Don't give me tired Johns cuz I went to that tourney partially hungover and on the 3 hours of sleep.
Oh Ciz I didn't feel like doing 2 best out of 5 sets. I was tired and wanted to go home. I don't even play melee anymore. I got pretty lucky in some of my matches vs you and PC but I did win.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Most players now are saying Ivy is the best of the 3.

I wanta reitorate a few rules that I will inforce that I haven't been in the past.
1. No distrationing or coaching another player when they are in game. this includes: throwing stuff at them, bugging the touny host when he is in game, telling a player how to beat another (this can be done out of game though), phisical contact, or obstructing view.
2. Inaproperit conduct. ex. wrestling in the store or around players (this could also fall under distrations), throwing stuff at people, regular illigal what not, pantsing players. This isn't FTS's basment this is a public place and they wont let us do stuff there if we lose business for them. Also I don't think FTS would want this in his basment.
3. Loud swearing, you all know I don't have a problem with any word, and don't care if you swear under your breath or just in a conversations. But again we are in UT and if people are yelling out things that could hurt business they wont let us have tournies here. Even I am not yelling out anything and try to avoid swearing at any PnT tourny. THis wasn't a big problem but there were a few here and there.
4. I know Rade and I have kind of a joke about this but its in the offical rules so it is in my rules. No pausing in game just cause you can. If you get a text or somthing is funny or what ever to bad, you can't pause. On Saturday I got a phone call in game and a text a different game, I let the phone call go and looked at the text during the respawn of my opponent. There are excptions to these, such as you know someone is in the hospital, emergancies. Contoller problems such as pulling to the left/right or C-stick isn't working, just pause and replug when you are far enough away from you opponent to where it wont cause any real problem.

All these thing are on the rules and should be fallowed, the offical rules say you will be kick out of the tourny and I haven't done that, and will give warning for the most part unless it is to extreme or happens alot before I kick anyone out. I know I sound like a huge king kong sized **** right now but most of these rules I didn't make, the SBR did so we will be fallowing them the last thing we want is to be kicked out of the store because we are bad for business and I don't want kick a few people out of the tourny for fear of people killing me in my sleep. =P

harpuia190

Smash Ace
wait i cant coach waff anymore??

and i was the first to love ivysaur, so back off!

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Nope. I'm Sexy Yaz! What else did you expect? ;D

Anyway how many of you go to weeklies on a regular basis? Because it would be so nice if I could get a ride every once in a while. :D

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
about 10 of us but where do you live cause your only chance at a ride would be if you lived in the sandy/draper area or maby if you are down by BYU.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Pleasant Grove. The only people I could get rides from are probably the peeps down at BYU. I cant wait to get my liscense. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom