• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Was this a falcon pawnch or a right jab? I NEED TO KNOW
It was a SINZ PAWNCH.

Not as powerful as a Twin Punch or a Falcon Pawch, but it is twice as degrading and 3 times the after effect on your emotions.

This is of course because a Sinz Pawnch isn't really a punch, but a well times slap across the face when you least expected it.

He had me do this punch to a smasher while I was performing a magic trick to them. I revealed their card and then Sinz Pawnched them. It was the greatest trick I've ever done...
(^true story)

wangston

Smash Lord
lol X is the gayest kid you will ever meet when you first meet him. lol I wanted to punch him in the face, but once we slept together everything changed. He is a cool guy, you just have to get past his cocky first impression.

I'll be back in two years, but I probably won't go to school until the winter semester seeing as how it will be then end of sept when I get back.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
You know, I wonder if Sinz was even trying. Maybe he's just tricking you guys and he's saving his best stuff for GKirb's tourney. >.>
NM and their mind games...

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
You know, I wonder if Sinz was even trying. Maybe he's just tricking you guys and he's saving his best stuff for GKirb's tourney. >.>
NM and their mind games...
it doesnt matter minato cuz

A. he doesnt know bout the epic shield watch tech
2. hes getting the inverse edition of the gkirbz infinite lives rule.... negative infinity stocks

Minato

穏やかじゃない
GKirb, I'll get Marvel today. Promise. But it won't be until later tonight.
And let me play the Mexi Brigade when they go to your tourney on Saturday! Too bad I don't have a headset...

C!Z

Smash Lord
Guess i don't feel like flaming lol.

No more johns please.

I would say Sinz loses to X, Yaz, Ken, Dryu, and probably Rade in tourney.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
nope, he's just my favorite character. After Brawls metagame first started developing I switched to TL and Diddy. I just keep the Link icon up because:

1. he's my favoreite character
2. mindgames
Pffffffffffffffffffffft you wuss ;). I main Wolf and Link. (I second TL, but only in shame)

Gangstakirby, your numbering/lettering is messed up. Three things about it:
1. You need to choose either a numbering system OR a lettering system
II. You need more reasons than two

So there you go. You are now on the path to making lists correctly.

Banned via Warnings
Pffffffffffffffffffffft you wuss ;). I main Wolf and Link. (I second TL, but only in shame)

Gangstakirby, your numbering/lettering is messed up. Three things about it:
1. You need to choose either a numbering system OR a lettering system
II. You need more reasons than two

So there you go. You are now on the path to making lists correctly.
1st of all, i do wut i want for i am gkirbz
2. i like my system as it has never failed me
tertiarily... heres a reason that is more than 2
Δ. i dont really need to letter or number at all
E. u only have 2 reasons but u say 3
VI. i thot u loved me anonano D,:
& see that? u were expecting a character that has numerical value... guess wut this one and the next one do if unshift them
*see my seventh reason
(u wish u had this much list making skillz
!)

get ***** 10 ways

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
lol X is the gayest kid you will ever meet when you first meet him. lol I wanted to punch him in the face, but once we slept together everything changed. He is a cool guy, you just have to get past his cocky first impression.
I ****ing lold when i read this.

Guess i don't feel like flaming lol.

No more johns please.

I would say Sinz loses to X, Yaz, Ken, Dryu, and probably Rade in tourney.
um wut :|

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Nah, I say I lose to Staz, Dryu, rade, Gkirbz, Tw1n, and twin a. I know the last two aren't there, but I suck so bad that I might as well lose to people not at the tournament.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
um wut :|
Yeah, little strange he included Rade and not Lada...

He's gotta face all of the top ten before we can make a good decision about this.

nope, he's just my favorite character. After Brawls metagame first started developing I switched to TL and Diddy. I just keep the Link icon up because:

1. he's my favoreite character
2. mindgames
Nice, he's my favorite, too. Hence the avatar.

FYI, me and ano are the resident Zelda fanatics, in case you need another Zelda fan to talk to.

Banned via Warnings
Nah, I say I lose to Staz, Dryu, rade, Gkirbz, Tw1n, and twin a. I know the last two aren't there, but I suck so bad that I might as well lose to people not at the tournament.
i say, u cant lose more than 2 tourney sets xD but i guess u can try i wont stop u o;

They could possibly beat me then. I'm not at my prime in Marvel anymore. :(
lol, it doesnt even matter.. this games too amazing to john over, also how many meters does raging demons take up? i srsly dont know lol

Minato

穏やかじゃない
at least i beat mars :(
And you'll always beat me. I still don't get Brawl mindgames. lol
Oh, and Alex never added me on PSN. I gave him my PSN ID. He said he would but he never did. >.>

lol, it doesnt even matter.. this games too amazing to john over, also how many meters does raging demons take up? i srsly dont know lol
I'm pretty sure it's 3 meters. Definitely not worth it. Things that take more than 1 meter or Team Hyper Combos aren't worth it in Marvel. They're just to be flashy. lol

Banned via Warnings

r3d d09

Smash Master
I'd deifnitely go down if i get things arranged with other players going down. I'd pitch in on gas, housing if needed. but i can't miss class >.> just like everyone else. xD Maybe this should be brought up at the tourney this saturday. get things situated or things rolling at least.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I have classes til 4 on friday if you want me to attend.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
FYI, me and ano are the resident Zelda fanatics, in case you need another Zelda fan to talk to.
I love Zelda!!!!! I main her!!!!!

at least i beat mars :(
John for MY FIRST TOURNAMENT EVER!!!!!!!!...............................and I didn't use Sheiky poo:):):):)

Edit: If I get a ride down to the AZ tourny I can pay for gas, food, whatever i'm set I don't have class on Monday either so its all good.

slave1

Smash Lord
mmm scrub cake to beat. lol jk i wont be at the tourney. :( i leave on my mission.

so if any one wants to come to my farewell you can, but i have another to attend right after wards and so i really wont be doing food. there will be food at his. LOL

um PM me if you are interested.

Edit: actually i might be there for an hour for friendlies. but not the tourney. man i am going to suck, and some one needs to bring melee. mewtwo wants to run rampant for a while

Banned via Warnings
mmm scrub cake to beat. lol jk i wont be at the tourney. :( i leave on my mission.

so if any one wants to come to my farewell you can, but i have another to attend right after wards and so i really wont be doing food. there will be food at his. LOL

um PM me if you are interested.

Edit: actually i might be there for an hour for friendlies. but not the tourney. man i am going to suck, and some one needs to bring melee. mewtwo wants to run rampant for a while
that suuuuux.... and lol mewtwo > lucario ;o

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Top Ten Countdown Utah Scene Non-Smash 1337 Skillz

10. Anonano's low tier
9. Spudz' rookie
8. Lanky's hardcore tattoo
7. R3d d09's tourney organizing
6. Mars' 222 posting
5. GKirbz' list making
4. DRyu's keeping his word
3. PC's melee/robot/haruhi/pr