• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Minato

穏やかじゃない
hmmm i c... and idk wut magic series is lol

isnt venom pretty **** in this game? o_o

idk bout akuma and servbot but i like servbots giant hammer xD
Magic Series is the name of the combo system in this game. The full combo is LP, LK, LP (MP), LK (MK), HP, and then HK.
The rule is that within this list of inputs, you cannot reverse the order, but you may skip them. Also a kick can not link into a punch of equal strength if that make sense. Anyway, just follow the rule and work your way from there.

And Venom is pretty average from what I remember. It's hard to learn the top tier characters, so I'd stay away from them if you're playing this casually. Assists are a must though. It's suicidal if you don't consider them into your game.
ROM Infinites, resets, and the like are what you need to learn for characters like Magneto, Storm, Sentinel and etc.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Magic Series is the name of the combo system in this game. The full combo is LP, LK, LP (MP), LK (MK), HP, and then HK.
The rule is that within this list of inputs, you cannot reverse the order, but you may skip them. Also a kick can not link into a punch of equal strength if that make sense. Anyway, just follow the rule and work your way from there.

And Venom is pretty average from what I remember. It's hard to learn the top tier characters, so I'd stay away from them if you're playing this casually. Assists are a must though. It's suicidal if you don't consider them into your game.
ROM Infinites, resets, and the like are what you need to learn for characters like Magneto, Storm, Sentinel and etc.
o.O lol magneto infinite is so brokeded

dude i had no idea O_O the combo system worked like that xD ill use it now :p thanks i been doin lplphphp and stuff like that xD

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
It depends which town is 'in town' in this situation. I've been in Utah for the last 3 weeks, in Salt Lake City. I'll be going to Provo on the 26.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Anyone want to drive 700 miles just to play Guilty Gear with me? XD
BlazBlue isn't doing it for me anymore. Game's too simple and boring compared to GG

But really guys, the Utah thread seems dead. Make it lively again.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Anyone want to drive 700 miles just to play Guilty Gear with me? XD
BlazBlue isn't doing it for me anymore. Game's too simple and boring compared to GG

But really guys, the Utah thread seems dead. Make it lively again.
i wud... but im far too much of a scrub at GG to come waste ur time like that xP

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Oh my gosh, I just learned that I might not be able to go to the tourney on the 29th.

This is ridiculous. (And quite a bit funny actually <.<)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So does anyone play Ssb64?
Yes, and quite religiously. I main Link and Ness.
I'd play it more than Melee, but not that many people play it anymore.

Guess I'll DL the emulator and use netplay. :ohwell:

I was playing it on the way up to Oregon :D
But i thought peach was one of the hidden characters? or is she and i'm just blind >.>
She's not a hidden character.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Yes, and quite religiously. I main Link and Ness.
I'd play it more than Melee, but not that many people play it anymore.

Guess I'll DL the emulator and use netplay. :ohwell:

She's not a hidden character.
Is she even a playable character >.>
I thought she was because i saw a screen shot with peach. haha

wangston

Smash Lord
I've played lots of 64 over the summer cause one of my friends is really good at it. I've picked up jiggs, she is so fun, almost everything combos into rest :D

The only thing is, I'm going to be gone for two years, but I'll be back to utah then. lol mormons rule.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I've played lots of 64 over the summer cause one of my friends is really good at it. I've picked up jiggs, she is so fun, almost everything combos into rest :D
I use Jiggs to for one sole reason.
Teleport to Rest. Not that I can pull it off 100 percent of the time. It's just cool whenever it works. lol

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
So does anyone play Ssb64?
I do.

If you think about it, you have that group of people who say they only play Melee, while the rest are Brawl fanatics. Minato and I make up that small margin that think Smash 64 is the best of them all.

I use Pikachu, Mario, and Link.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
the rest are Brawl fanatics.
Wut?

I play Brawl. I like it. I love Melee. I also love Smash 64. Just because we generally compete Brawl-only doesn't mean we don't think Melee or 64 are as great of games. (In Melee's case, a better game)

I play Link and Pikachu in Smash 64. I guess bottom tier makes up a large portion of the 64 community, eh? :p

r3d d09

Smash Master
Wut?

I play Brawl. I like it. I love Melee. I also love Smash 64. Just because we generally compete Brawl-only doesn't mean we don't think Melee or 64 are as great of games. (In Melee's case, a better game)

I play Link and Pikachu in Smash 64. I guess bottom tier makes up a large portion of the 64 community, eh? :p
is the low tier sarcasm? haha

-Mars-

Smash Hero
64 and Melee are too unbalanced for my tastes.

Edit: wow red dog a same time post is crazy.........must be a sign.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
64 and Melee are too unbalanced for my tastes.

Edit: wow red dog a same time post is crazy.........must be a sign.
Smash 64 actually has the smallest gap from bottom tier to top tier, Link and Pikachu (Anonano's mains :p), respectively. But it helps that it only has 12 characters.
And I thought you wanted to learn to play Melee?
is the low tier sarcasm? haha
I think he means that as in how Minato, lanky, and himself all have Link as one of their mains.

Top Bottom