• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-smuffy-

Smash Rookie
where is the best place to get a used wii for a melee setup?

Also who wants to load melee or 20xx on it? I can bring it to the weekly Wednesday.
You should check out the worlds game store on highland. They've got a ton of old consoles. i don't remember how much they were selling wiis for, but it's worth checking out.

Also check me out i made a smashboards account. figured it was about time

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
You should check out the worlds game store on highland. They've got a ton of old consoles. i don't remember how much they were selling wiis for, but it's worth checking out.

Also check me out i made a smashboards account. figured it was about time
Just went there last night. Probably coulda gotten cheaper, but I like that place.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Always check out Game Changerz first. Their prices are almost always better, and if not, they'll usually match it.

OkayP.

Smash Apprentice
S.A.M Tournament series OFFICIAL DETAILS

Location: Bushi Kai studio735 E Pacific Dr, American Fork, UT 84003 (Old venue)
Date/Time: October 24 (3:00-End)

Venue Fee 10$
  • Venue fee waived if setup (Gamecube/Wii + Melee game disc or hacked Wii + CRT [Contact me about CRT I have a few extra}) is brought.

Schedule:

>Melee Doubles (3:30-End Of Doubles)
  • Entry fee: 10$ per team/5$ per person
  • Pot split between top three teams
  • 3/5 once semifinals are reached. (All other Evo rules apply)

>FOOD/FRIENDLIES/SINGLES SIGN UP (End of doubles-6:00)

>Melee Singles (6:00-End)
  • Entry fee 10$ per person
  • ·(Pot split between top four)
  • 3/5 once quarter finals are reached. (All other Evo rules apply)

General conduct rules apply (Given)

Doors will be open.

(Perfect Chaos by not coming your just making a statement that says "I'm afraid to lose to a 15 year old" so dont do that)

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

Guys PLEASE find some time to come especially to singles. I have all of the scheduling set up to not interfere with as much as possible. Itll be a solid time thats a promise

Gawain

Smash Lord
NNID
Gawain
3DS FC
5069-4113-9796
As much as I'd really love to come to this no doubt interesting event, Im afraid I won't be there. I have to return some video tapes.

bellsworth46

Smash Journeyman
Just so it is on here as well: I am starting weekly Friday Night Fests at my house at 1446 E 6710 S Cottonwood Heights 84121 starting at about 5 pm. Come, practice, and get ready for Genesis! FYI, food is all on you to provide for yourself.

Sproll

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys I have a question real quick how do you get sponsored?
Finding someone to sponsor you is as simple as these 4 steps:
Step 1- Walk into an establishment of your choice (Example, KFC)
Step 2- Ask the cashier or first employee you come across if you could be sponsored by the company they work for. They are more than likely to say yes (who wouldn't)
Step 3- Tell the TO when you sign in at your next tourney that you are sponsored. He then will give you automatic 1st place seeding and you proceed to destroy scrubs
Step 4- Profit
Or you could also place top 8 at major tourneys consistently for at least a year. Either way works though

Pyr

Smash Lord
Just so it is on here as well: I am starting weekly Friday Night Fests at my house at 1446 E 6710 S Cottonwood Heights 84121 starting at about 5 pm. Come, practice, and get ready for Genesis! FYI, food is all on you to provide for yourself.
What games, assuming people don't bring setups? (if I go, I'll likely bring mine)

bellsworth46

Smash Journeyman
What games, assuming people don't bring setups? (if I go, I'll likely bring mine)
My focus is smash 4 and hope to have a minimum of 3 setups (if people bring their wii u's), but I do have a crt available for the other games as well (i don't mind if other setups are brought as well, just let me know please)

gamefishboy

Smash Rookie
NNID
gamefishboy
I have a question regarding hacking a wii. I wanted to hack mine so I could put 20xx on it but when I went to find my MAC address and clicked on wii settings I got this.
Any one know how to fix this or a work around it thanks.

OkayP.

Smash Apprentice
I have a question regarding hacking a wii. I wanted to hack mine so I could put 20xx on it but when I went to find my MAC address and clicked on wii settings I got this.
Any one know how to fix this or a work around it thanks.
Get a new wii. If all goes well, and with the proper execution this message shouldn't persist

DrPhantasma

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrPhantasma
3DS FC
3325-3045-0409
User was warned for this post
Got that down now what
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Last edited:

kaln0ky

Smash Rookie
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

http://funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/2008975/Weeaboo

DrPhantasma

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrPhantasma
3DS FC
3325-3045-0409
Last edited:

OkayP.

Smash Apprentice
S.A.M Tournament series OFFICIAL DETAILS

Location: Bushi Kai studio735 E Pacific Dr, American Fork, UT 84003 (Old venue)
Date/Time: October 24 (3:00-End)

Venue Fee 10$
  • Venue fee waived if setup (Gamecube/Wii + Melee game disc or hacked Wii + CRT [Contact me about CRT I have a few extra}) is brought.

Schedule:

>Melee Doubles (3:30-End Of Doubles)
  • Entry fee: 10$ per team/5$ per person
  • Pot split between top three teams
  • 3/5 once semifinals are reached. (All other Evo rules apply)

>FOOD/FRIENDLIES/SINGLES SIGN UP (End of doubles-6:00)

>Melee Singles (6:00-End)
  • Entry fee 10$ per person
  • ·(Pot split between top four)
  • 3/5 once quarter finals are reached. (All other Evo rules apply)

General conduct rules apply (Given)

Doors will be open.

(Perfect Chaos by not coming your just making a statement that says "I'm afraid to lose to a 15 year old" so dont do that)

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

OkayP.

Smash Apprentice
Please come guys anyone who was there last time i believe would testify that it was a good time. Food surrounds the area, i can reserve spots for either event etc. So please, come and have a good time.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
OkayP. OkayP. Could you not spam the details to your tournament every few days on here? The last post about it is still visible on the same page, so posting about it again won't really get more people to come.

And since when is Remioli Remioli an "old timer"?

Last edited:

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
is it when i reach 1000 posts? because if so i know what i must do

Top Bottom