• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

OkayP.

Smash Apprentice
OkayP. OkayP. Wait you only got 7th but you think you're better than @Perfect Chaos
Lets remember i had all of the stress of hosting the tournament that day. making sure it runs smoothly, and asking sure you play at your best at the same time are not simple for a small helpless 15 year old. But to actually address your point, i dont intend on beating PC ive stated that before. I only intend to do better than he thinks i might.

TheForestGreenSheik

Smash Cadet
Lets remember i had all of the stress of hosting the tournament that day. making sure it runs smoothly, and asking sure you play at your best at the same time are not simple for a small helpless 15 year old. But to actually address your point, i dont intend on beating PC ive stated that before. I only intend to do better than he thinks i might.
No johns.

OkayP.

Smash Apprentice
I didnt drop sheik. And my sheik didnt get wrecked. If anything my falco did. I just had more fun as Falco

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I like how people just now have been complaining about Yoshi's grab range.

Ive literally been complaining about how ****ty his grab is since like 2009, just ask anyone whos ever played against my Yoshi in Melee. Im very salty about it.

Last edited:

bellsworth46

Smash Journeyman
Just a reminder that I am festing tonight at my place starting at 5 pm. 1446 E 6710 S 84121. Phone # if needed: 9202561479
I only have 1 complete melee and 1 complete wii u setup, with 2 extra monitors, so setups appreciated

OkayP.

Smash Apprentice
hey guys we had this poll on facebook but just to back it up.
between melee doubles and crews what would yall prefer at sam next saturday?

Top Bottom