• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Smash Journeyman
Top 3 is M2K, Leffen, and Westballz. Pax is just being lazy and rebroadcasting Smashcon.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Back on smash hiatus til school is done. 21 credits woooooo

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
Yo my ******!!! Any body seen The Wire? Great TV show, better than Breaking Bad even.
bruh, i *lived* the wire. the guy who created it even used my parent's store as a location for a shoot before. and i'll probably get some hate for this, but i still don't think breaking bad was that good :-p.

Back on smash hiatus til school is done. 21 credits woooooo
whaaat?! i thought we were gonna do behind-the-scenes smash stuff together! :-(

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Yea Breaking Bad season 4 is super good. Every other season is either average or mediocre imo.

The Wire is incredible throughout its entirety.

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
Return of the Kirbz?

Also, who's throwin down tonight, part deux. Got held up at work yesterday. Pump fake betches. Tonight's the real deal though.

Last edited:

StuBob

Smash Rookie
@Xenon you didnt do it right so no money for you.

TOURNAMENT AT RJ'S SATURDAY:
STARTS AT NOON

EVENTS WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
BRAWL MINUS 4.0 - DUBZ AND SINGLES
GAYLEE SINGLES
SM4SH SINGLES
BRAWL SINGLES

50$ POT BONUS ON BRAWL MINUS FROM GKIRBZ PERSONAL WALLET

no gay venuE fees here.

5$ ENTRY FOR EVERYTHING

FIRST 10 SET UPS GET DONUTS

2388 BONANZA CT SOUTH JORDAN UT

br
This sounds pretty fun. I like the lack of venue fees. I also like Minus =P

Stitch4

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts to @ Tsuteto Tsuteto not keeping track of the set count and walking away from our money match when it was 1-1, giving me free money.

Tuesday

Smash Ace
i still don't think breaking bad was that good :-p.
BB was good cinematographically (I just made that word up) alone. The directing and artistic symbolism made it great.

Also this guy didn't like Gurren Lagann so opinion void.

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
!!!SLC WEEKLY IS CANCELLED FOR TODAY!!!

there is an emergency meeting among members of the hackerspace because someone wants to rent the otherside of the building and 801labs gets first right of refusal. basically they have to decide if they're going to take over the other side (and pay the accompanying rent) or be ok with having a neighbor and cut off future ability to expand into that space.

BB was good cinematographically (I just made that word up) alone. The directing and artistic symbolism made it great.

Also this guy didn't like Gurren Lagann so opinion void.
someone could make a beautifully shot film showing someone disemboweling themselves and call it symbolism for the creation of the universe (someone actually did this!), but i'm not gonna call it good film.

and gurren lagann is like the sharknado of anime :-p.

Last edited:

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
Hi! I'm new to the scene! I live in Ogden is there anything going on tonight?
what game do you play? melee, go to the ogden weeklies at weber state and/or kaysville game den and talk to @Pumpinz; smash 4, go to the biweeklies at the haj and talk to @ Aeriden Aeriden ; project m, drive up to logan :-p

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
SLC WEEKLY IS NOT CANCELLED!!!

some members couldn't make it out to the space tonight so we're just gonna have the meet online. if you see a member at the space tonight, don't bother them!

edit: there will be no stream though since i need to take part in the member's meeting and i need the computer for that and other things.

Last edited:

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
Breaking Bad is so good that it's in an elite group (with Ocarina of time, The Beatles, a few others) that anytime someone says they're not actually that good, I just assume the person is trying to be contrarian. Either that or they just can't grasp certain concepts that 99 percent of humans can.

Espurr's Eyes

Smash Cadet
Yo I found some Esports club at USU today can anyone confirm if they are scrubs? They play/follow a lot of LoL, DOTA, SC2, etc. so I'm guessing yes?

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Breaking Bad is so good that it's in an elite group (with Ocarina of time, The Beatles, a few others) that anytime someone says they're not actually that good, I just assume the person is trying to be contrarian. Either that or they just can't grasp certain concepts that 99 percent of humans can.
I think you need to watch HBO man. There's like 3-5 series better than BB on that channel alone.

Last edited:

Sproll

Smash Apprentice
Or it's like a krabby patty. the only people that don't like it, have never tasted one

Last edited:

wangston

Smash Lord
I just finished The Wire a few days back. Just in time though. I got school now. We learned about rectal prolapsing today. The professor showed pictures and I was like ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙) ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)! Rosebudding.

Last edited:
Top Bottom