• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
RJ is bugging me to post this here for him since the post of his the guy that he paid got deleted.

RJ with grammatical corrections said:
SATURDAY FROM NOON TIL SUPER LATE
10:00 AM friendlies and registration
Noon - Brawl minus singles and dubz
2 pm - Brawl singles
5 pm - Smash 4 singles
7 pm - Melee singles
THE REST OF THE NIGHT TILL I FALL ASLEEP IS FRIENDLIES

We're doing dubz first then starting all the singles events in the order listed.

I am starting right at noon so don't be late. I'm going to try to keep all the events right at the start times listed here.

All rules are community standard MINUS Ledge Grab Limit for brawl minus since there's almost no ledge invincibility.

DONUTS FOR THE FIRST TEN SET UPS FOR EACH GAME

$5 ENTRY EACH EVENT

NO VENUE FEE
#imNOTpaidtoposttourneys

EDIT: Oh, and $50 pot bonus each for Brawl- Singles and Doubles from RJ's wallet (that I'm getting nothing from, since I'm not paid, apparently, to post this).

Last edited:

patio

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm attending the U and I need to know why there isn't any PM in the valley?

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
Chroma callin out utah smash on paragon stream during this mike haze set

BigK_201

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BigK_201
3DS FC
2406-5184-1090

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
Guys, Mr. Robot tho. That show will be the next breaking bad I swear on my mother's grave
sam esmail has stated that fight club is one of his all-time favorite movies, but i feel like in the show, he went past the point of homage and into the point of derivative work :-p. i read that the first season was just a setup for the mr robot world, so hopefully we start to see it blossom in the next season. also, i find it funny that the show is getting popular and we have one of our weeklies at a *hackerspace*, yet no one seems to care to learn about it :-p.

Today I learned that Falco's walk speed is faster than his run speed.
what do you mean his walk speed is faster than his run speed? are you comparing initial velocity (walk, 0.2; run, 1.9) or final velocity (walk, 1.4; run, 1.5)? in either case, the run is faster than the walk. you could argue that the acceleration of run is slower than walk, but that's how it is for most characters :-p. i just got these numbers from the memory of the game, but is there new info about how this all works that i don't know about?

Jekyll

Smash Ace
i find it funny that the show is getting popular and we have one of our weeklies at a *hackerspace*, yet no one seems to care to learn about it :-p.
I've been on the edge about getting a membership since I moved back. If I could add more hours to the day, I'd be all over it. :-/

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
i actually really like praxis. i dont know who banned me though

Blues17

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blues17
3DS FC
3179-6103-8458
Yo @ adlp adlp sorry about them heavy johns on Tuesday <3 you, watchin' our games so I can get you next time.

Espurr's Eyes

Smash Cadet
I got banned from /r/smasbros for taking part in the great Waka-Wakkening back before smash 4 was released. Best ban ever.

sam esmail has stated that fight club is one of his all-time favorite movies, but i feel like in the show, he went past the point of homage and into the point of derivative work :-p. i read that the first season was just a setup for the mr robot world, so hopefully we start to see it blossom in the next season. also, i find it funny that the show is getting popular and we have one of our weeklies at a *hackerspace*, yet no one seems to care to learn about it :-p.
Oh yeah, it totally reminded me of Fight Club, I'm interested to see how it fleshes out in later seasons.

BillNyeTheSamusGuy

Smash Journeyman
^ As the current 2nd best samus in Utah, I can confirm that this is the case. My time at the top was enjoyable, but brief.

Last edited:
Top Bottom