• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

A Psychiatrist

Smash Apprentice
Dude, just switch to falcon. Trust me, he's great.
I have never heard more true of a statement.

what do you mean his walk speed is faster than his run speed? are you comparing initial velocity (walk, 0.2; run, 1.9) or final velocity (walk, 1.4; run, 1.5)? in either case, the run is faster than the walk. you could argue that the acceleration of run is slower than walk, but that's how it is for most characters :-p. i just got these numbers from the memory of the game, but is there new info about how this all works that i don't know about?
You're right, Falco isn't as horrible as I thought.

FRONT PAGE EDIT: OMG post 44404 ty so muchhh!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

clydeaker

Smash Journeyman
Please don't make fun of me for asking this.

Are there any (vanilla) Brawl tournaments in Utah?

clydeaker

Smash Journeyman
It seems like many people consider Melee, Project M, and Wii U to be the competitive titles while N64, Brawl and, 3DS are left behind in the dust.
N64 < Melee
Brawl < Project M
3DS < Wii U

A Psychiatrist

Smash Apprentice
It seems like many people consider Melee, Project M, and Wii U to be the competitive titles while N64, Brawl and, 3DS are left behind in the dust.
N64 < Melee
Brawl < Project M
3DS < Wii U
What? Brawl was huge for a few years there, and 3DS and WiiU are literally the same game.

DrPhantasma

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrPhantasma
3DS FC
3325-3045-0409
N64 < Melee
Brawl < Project M
3DS < Wii U
I can't tell if you're just really good at ****posting or if this is serious

bellsworth46

Smash Journeyman
Alright, so @ Roguay Roguay makes 3. Room for 1 more sqeezing. Also, I forgot to mention before but I am asking for $20 for gas (2 tanks, 1 each direction)

@ R Razgrizmerc if you don't mind squeezing I can pick you up

Wait, did you mean tonight or the 26th?

Last edited:

Smash Journeyman
Well yeah, Shooting lasers at you warms your heart as well as the rest of your body. Not to mention that He can set himself on fire and hit you.

Last edited:

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
r/smashbros mod team is a Fucking Joke i got permabanned for saying "i wish hbox never got sponsored by liquid. everyone dislikes him for a reason"

thats not a reason to be banned and i didn't even receive a warning, plus its not like i receive lots of downvotes for my posts there, i have plenty of positive karma from the sub. someone in the mod team really has a hardon for hungrybox.

fucen terrible mods. r/ssbm is better anyways

Aeriden

Smash Apprentice
r/smashbros mod team is a Fucking Joke i got permabanned for saying "i wish hbox never got sponsored by liquid. everyone dislikes him for a reason"
when will you learn that you are just too hardcore for most people?

Last edited:
Top Bottom