• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Shane M

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mrchoochootwain
3DS FC
4656-8139-1796
omg Abadango's Pac Man is so vicious.

EDIT: The whole set between Abadango and Angel Cortez was so good. I highly recommend watching the VOD when it comes out if you missed it.

Last edited:

Pyr

Smash Lord

Shane M

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mrchoochootwain
3DS FC
4656-8139-1796
So Druggedfox comes out of nowhere as a real threat for Melee

Shane M

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mrchoochootwain
3DS FC
4656-8139-1796
Pretty amazing PPMD vs. HugS set!

EDIT: And now an upset on Mango!

Also, why is @ Jekyll Jekyll still viewing this thread and liking my posts when he's at Evo?
Leffen being bopped by hbox was huge

CHU DAT WITH THAT SOPO OFF STAGE BOPPING WESTBALLZ.

CHU DAT TOP 8 SOPO'D HUGS SAMUS ON LAST STOCK.

Last edited:

Baky

Smash Journeyman
Aerodrome oh Aerodrome we beseech thee in our time of need. @ Baky Baky is no longer with us, alas we need to update his thread. Please givest, oh great Aerodrome, this holy day to @nqztv
Yeah what this guy said.

Sorry about that btw guys. The thread became pretty useless overtime as everyone was using other means to get the information I had listed and some of the top players didn't want to put themselves on the list. Its great that there is more interest in using it again and I'm going to try to have it passed to @ SoapSuds SoapSuds (nqztv apparently doesn't want it).

SoapSuds

Smash Apprentice
I put it in my signature and made a bunch of edits today, check it out
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------v

Last edited:

Shane M

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mrchoochootwain
3DS FC
4656-8139-1796
We're never going to hear the end of Leffen vs Plup from BillNye.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Here comes the wave of Samus. Bill Nye will be teaching some science to some bad samus players

BillNyeTheSamusGuy

Smash Journeyman
We're never going to hear the end of Leffen vs Plup from BillNye.
How I feel when Leffen gets bopped by samus players https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLINdHoqC1Q

Plup kept that samus hope alive in top 8

Leffen needs to learn the Samus match-up. Losing to Plup's Samus multiple times as well as HugS in the past...
That dude missed techs so many times. I'm guessing that he remembered being tech chased last time he fought Plup and tried for a hard mix-up but Plup called him on it.

The 3/4 chargeshot->tech chase was an exceptionally beautiful play from Plup.

Last edited:

OkayP.

Smash Apprentice

Pyr

Smash Lord
Ya... Hard to get more hype then that.

edit; Got to quarters, but got bopped. Got a year to make it to semis or better.Who is with me in Utah? Play to improve.

Last edited:

-Mars-

Smash Hero
You all just watched Armada win EVO congrats to him, the greatest smasher ever!
Now see if you have what it takes to win SAM it all starts tomorrow at 1:00 PM with yes P.M. as the night continues we will also have melee doubles, and then the grand finale: Melee Singles. Be there, bring your friends, and lets all have a good time. All details are posted below.
http://smashboards.com/threads/jul-20-2015-sam1-smash-at-the-mountain-1-american-fork-ut.409486/
You have a tournament in the middle of the day?

Is this just for middle school kids or what?

OkayP.

Smash Apprentice
You have a tournament in the middle of the day?

Is this just for middle school kids or what?
Well the event starts in the middle of the day, but melee doesn't start till 6:30. tbh i'm trying to keep this as more of an all around event, i have a couple seniors and juniors coming, my three friends and i are running it and were sophomores and juniors, really, i dont want this to be a middle school event, i would prefer it really if all of you really good utah players that are willing and able to come did so because i personally want to become better and become humbled. please guys, dont over look this because i'm young or its not perfect on paper, because if you come it will be a good time.

OkayP.

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, if you are going to SAM 1, you might end up in the wrong place. If you put the venue address in google maps on an iPhone, you will end up at a chiropractic building. To get to the venue, continue down State Street and turn right on 700 East. then turn right again onto 110 South. Follow the road into the back area and you will see a building (Bushi Kai) with the doors propped open. That is our venue.

SoapSuds

Smash Apprentice
If you only have 3 posts just make a new account. To change a name it's like 5$.

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
Get ****ed dude

****us glad I got to know you and own your falcon for a bit. Going to miss ****ing up that falcon for two years

SteamFriedAsian

Smash Rookie
So Me And A Psychiatrist Are Coming To SAM, Any Way You Guys Could Sign Us Up For Doubles Under The Team Name Of Red Team.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Guys I lost to Will at Evo. The dong too strong.

Also, **** Wind Kong mang, even tho half the time I can just nair/uair it, **** that ****.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
PROVO GAME DEN WEEKLY:

PM and Melee tonight, 6 PM and 8 PM respectively. $5 venue, $3 entry. PM stage list is : bottom row middle five - neutrals. Middle row middle five - counter picks. We will have an official stage list next time.

Also, I will not be there personally. Those who are regulars, please help out John in running the tournament. May means one or two are dedicated match reporters when not playing. Thanks.

Top Bottom