• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
uploading to youtube the winners, losers, and grand finals of last weeks tourney.
I'll post links eventually

Tomacawk

Smash Master
wizzrobe? more like j1zzrobe huehuehuehue
edit- are you ****TING me smashboards how is **** censored omfg

Last edited:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Just like how j@p is censored.

I mean really, has anyone used that as an insult anytime within the last 20 years? Tbh its more like a compliment now.

Last edited:

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
YO UPSMASH THIS GUY

I can smash for a bit during the afternoon if you're down.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I wouldn't mind playing today. Any melee going on? PC is being a buster. Tomacawk, are you not in Utah anymore? Preferably people I wouldn't constantly quatro please and thanks.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I'm gone brah. back to the midwest stomping grounds. condolences on your current utah scene :( buncha young bucks that arent ripe for the pickins yet

Last edited:

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
are there people still in utah who won't get 4-stocked by @ C C!Z ? nah, i kid, because we're legit guys... right? right??

thanks to who i can only assume is @ Meleeruler Meleeruler for tagging @ Meleeruler Meleeruler 's matches from the game den vids. also, thanks to @ Sinz Sinz for taking the initiative to start uploading those matches on youtube.

also, who thought of "theutahsmash" for a channel name. i'm no branding expert, but that just sounds weird. the utah smash what? scene? channel? also, who's over the "utahsmash" channel? btw, that match between @ T Tane and @ I See I See was hilarious on "theutahsmash" channel.

if anyone still didn't get the memo for last weeks results, @ Sinz Sinz got knocked into loser's by @Sexy Yaz in winner's final, @ Sinz Sinz knocked @ Perfect Chaos Perfect Chaos out of tourney in loser's finals, and @ Sinz Sinz reset the bracket against @Sexy Yaz with a character switch, but @Sexy Yaz was finally able to adjust in the second set of grand finals to take it. i thought it was pretty exciting, so good show everyone. hope to see more high-level play from a lot of you guys tomorrow for the melee tourney ;-)!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
are there people still in utah who won't get 4-stocked by @ C C!Z ? nah, i kid, because we're legit guys... right? right??

thanks to who i can only assume is @ Meleeruler Meleeruler for tagging @ Meleeruler Meleeruler 's matches from the game den vids. also, thanks to @ Sinz Sinz for taking the initiative to start uploading those matches on youtube.

also, who thought of "theutahsmash" for a channel name. i'm no branding expert, but that just sounds weird. the utah smash what? scene? channel? also, who's over the "utahsmash" channel? btw, that match between @ T Tane and @ I See I See was hilarious on "theutahsmash" channel.

if anyone still didn't get the memo for last weeks results, @ Sinz Sinz got knocked into loser's by @Sexy Yaz in winner's final, @ Sinz Sinz knocked @ Perfect Chaos Perfect Chaos out of tourney in loser's finals, and @ Sinz Sinz reset the bracket against @Sexy Yaz with a character switch, but @Sexy Yaz was finally able to adjust in the second set of grand finals to take it. i thought it was pretty exciting, so good show everyone. hope to see more high-level play from a lot of you guys tomorrow for the melee tourney ;-)!
I renamed the friendlies.

Its having trouble uploading them.

I'm gonna try again after classes.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Nah, Utah sucks ass. Only game we're KIND OF good in is Brawl and even then we're really really bad. As for Melee, I mean, our entire Melee scene was PC for a good 3 years lol.

EDIT: Im down to smash sometime later

Last edited:

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
Nah, Utah sucks ***. Only game we're KIND OF good in is Brawl and even then we're really really bad. As for Melee, I mean, our entire Melee scene was PC for a good 3 years lol.

EDIT: Im down to smash sometime later
dead serious im on the speed train to gettin gud fast

next tourney up north i decide to go to i will MM lots of ya

Top Bottom