• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

net1234

Smash Ace
I wouldn't mind playing today. Any melee going on? PC is being a buster. Tomacawk, are you not in Utah anymore? Preferably people I wouldn't constantly quatro please and thanks.
didnt you four stock yaz with your secondary?

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
ay **** u mm me in 64
**************************************************************************************************************************** ****** ******** ** *** ***** *************** ************************* *************************** fine

Philipp Hojnacki

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I'm hosting a Smash bros tournament this Saturday at the Game Den in Taylorsville. This is the first tournament we are hosting and we would like to continue hosting these tournaments if we get a good turnout. Its a $2 venue fee and a $5 entry fee. All the information can be found on the smashboards thread linked below.

Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/events/239347772942795/

Smashboards page - http://smashboards.com/threads/jul-5-2014-the-game-den-smash-tournament-taylorsville-utah.359931/

Hopefully we can get good attendance at this event. Please feel free to RSVP on the pages above so we can get a good idea on the amount of people we are expecting. P.S. IF you are attending, we are in need of setups. If you bring a set up we will refund the venue fee! Thanks guys

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
wow, you guys are doing a tournament for melee, brawl, AND pm all in one night after 6pm? that's super ambitious. good luck with that :-p!

and just so people aren't confused, there is a smash fest and tourney in the PROVO game den (2255 N University Pkwy #43, Provo, UT 84604) tomorrow (the 1st) with the venue open to us at around 4pm, with the melee tourney starting at around 7:30ish pm. look for the shopping center with a walmart and kfc/a&w. and they have plenty of chairs. did they not before??

then on saturday, there's a tourney at the TAYLORSVILLE game den (2590 W 4700 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84119).

Last edited:

Sproll

Smash Apprentice
Is it just me, or does anyone else have a problem when clicking on facebook event pages and having it just go to birthday/event calendar? I work in Taylorsville and get off at 9 on Saturdays, so I would love to attend the PM, but I'll have to put myself as a maybe if I can ever get to the facebook event page

Sproll

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of which, what is the page name on facebook for our smash scene here in Utah? I found a couple called like Utah smash bros but only had like 15 people and hasn't been updated in a couple years. Is there a more recent/official one?

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Speaking of which, what is the page name on facebook for our smash scene here in Utah? I found a couple called like Utah smash bros but only had like 15 people and hasn't been updated in a couple years. Is there a more recent/official one?
nah bro its chill
Out of random curiosity, are any of you smashers Texas hold'em players?
oh dude im down
btw you got my component cables

Pumpk1nz

Smash Apprentice
maaannn that hurts. I thought we were boys.
I'm turning your supporters to my side!

Is it just me, or does anyone else have a problem when clicking on facebook event pages and having it just go to birthday/event calendar? I work in Taylorsville and get off at 9 on Saturdays, so I would love to attend the PM, but I'll have to put myself as a maybe if I can ever get to the facebook event page
Yea I'm in the same boat on both of those. FB link doesn't work, and I'm working until later that evening too. I'm trying to get the shift covered, but odds are I won't end up getting there until after the tourneys start.

@ OkamiFur OkamiFur I'm a big holdem player. I'd be down for a poker night for sure.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I'm really good at being really bad at Texas Holdem

Steezy22

Smash Cadet
Who's going to the tourney in Provo that wants to car pool??
Also I'm down to Smash before hand! Hit me up.

Philipp Hojnacki

Smash Cadet
wow, you guys are doing a tournament for melee, brawl, AND pm all in one night after 6pm? that's super ambitious. good luck with that :-p!

and just so people aren't confused, there is a smash fest and tourney in the PROVO game den (2255 N University Pkwy #43, Provo, UT 84604) tomorrow (the 1st) with the venue open to us at around 4pm, with the melee tourney starting at around 7:30ish pm. look for the shopping center with a walmart and kfc/a&w. and they have plenty of chairs. did they not before??

then on saturday, there's a tourney at the TAYLORSVILLE game den (2590 W 4700 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84119).
Regarding the smash tourney your having today, whats the venue and entry fee and whats the expected attendance for melee?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
yeah I saw that and it didn't seem real. I'll believe it when I see the brackets lol
like what the **** almost 1,000 players?? i dont habeeb it

Top Bottom