• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
@SoapSuds btsync works a little bit different than bit torrent. btsync isn't static, so if someone renames a file, everyone's file name will update and we won't have to create a new hash for it. as the name implies, it's meant to sync files and folders across computers.

btw, did anyone smash with @C!Z yesterday, or is planning to while he's here?

Last edited:

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
down with brazil

portugues is an abomination of the spanish language

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
chile definitely should've had it, but i rooted for brazil over chile anyway, so it's all good :-p.

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
portugues is the language who couldnt decide to be spanish or french and just decided to give up

spanish goes hard w/ da romance. also it is the celetial language

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey nqztv, not that it really matters but wouldn't putting the videos on Youtube be pretty easy?

Last edited:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
oh just a reminder
net12 is the king of the scrubs and yet
still lost to in tourney
me
marz
kenny

all brawl players first
get reckt
and get good

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
hey ducksick
im gonna stop by and drop off ur **** and get ma ****
text ma number above ^^^^^^
so i can stop by and give free bukkakes

Last edited:

OkamiFur

Smash Cadet
NNID
OkamiFur
SMASH FEST TONIGHT @ 9:30PM till.... the end of the world?

439 East Newport Parc Lane #2001 (12300 S 450 E)
Draper 84020
(The place is brand new and isn't on Google Maps yet. Just take the 12300 south exit and turn left onto 450 east. It will take you straight into the complex. My unit is in the back. Text or call me if you need directions 8015103177)

Sorry for having this with such little advance notice. Just kinda wingin' it tonight.
PLEASE let me know if you are coming so I can have a head count. There is somewhat limited space so I need to know ahead of time.
I only have a 40 or so inch flat screen in the living room, so bring CRT's would be helpful.
Unfortunately please no green here (except for MM, of course ;3)

I've got Melee and PM. Someone can bring Brawl if they want.

Last edited:

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
@ Meleeruler Meleeruler yeah, i could upload to youtube, but it takes a while to upload, the quality will suffer, and it wouldn't be in 60fps. i personally prefer having a copy on my computer and watching on a desktop player like vlc or something. i usually download youtube videos and then watch them :-p. i figure when we get more set up, then we can have someone (maybe gamers abbey) make a youtube/twitch channel and start uploading the videos from these events though. if someone wants to download the videos and upload them to youtube, that's fine with me.

Last edited:

OkamiFur

Smash Cadet
NNID
OkamiFur
There's still room for more people at the fest here. We've got 7 people, 3 CRT's, and a flat screen with Melee, PM, and Brawl if anyone wants to stop on by.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The only good thing to come from the World Cup is Luis Suarez's biting problem. And the fact that Devon shares a name with him makes it even better.

Last edited:

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
The only good thing to come from the World Cup is Luis Suarez's biting problem. And the fact that Devon shares a name with him makes it even better.
My newest favorite threat is "Don't make me go suarez on you"

Last edited:

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
@ TheBuzzSaw TheBuzzSaw that was a legit shoutout! scar seemed to really enjoy that tweet :-p.

@ Ken Neth Ken Neth ya, feel free to upload the videos to that youtube channel. i can't find it, but maybe it just doesn't come up in search if there are no videos :-p.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
This week is a melee tournament for the weekly in Provo. It changes from week to week, but the game usually changes for the tournament portion. There's just a one time venue fee of $5 for the night, and the tournament is optional to enter at no additional cost. Though each game usually has a representation from week to week.

Top Bottom