• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Pumpk1nz

Smash Apprentice
Some people in Socal melee community fb page are claiming collusion lol

@ Pumpinz Pumpinz I am thoroughly convinced west coast has crews in the bag. Maybe I'm biased though due to being from cali. But I feel as though even though east coast has 3 of the gods, the rest of their players don't sound impressive, while every player on the west coast roster sounds terrifying.

http://static.ongamers.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/0/4293/12436-mlgcrews.png In case anybody hasn't seen it.

Last edited:

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
well, since i'm one of the few people out here from the east coast, i'll throw in my vote for east coast to take it. y'all west coasters are a bunch of slackers ;-).

also, i guess i'll take this time to let y'all know that i uploaded the videos from the last game den fest here. i didn't put the name of the characters since it's mostly @ net1234 net1234 and @ BillNyeTheSamusGuy BillNyeTheSamusGuy who played on the recorded set up. also, the videos are in 60fps! i'm not sure if the online video player will show that, but if you download the videos and watch them on vlc or something, then you can see. plus you can increase and decrease the speed in vlc which is a plus ;-)!

also, along with the videos is a copy of the contents of my usb drive for those who want to update to the latest stable melee hack pack and such. it should also have the latest usb loaders and such as well.

Last edited:

Pumpk1nz

Smash Apprentice
M2k has been choking today tho it seems.

32 stocks w/ 2 subs right?

Just curious.... Has Utah ever done a SLC vs Provo crew battle? I feel like that would be pretty hype haha

Last edited:

BillNyeTheSamusGuy

Smash Journeyman
well, since i'm one of the few people out here from the east coast, i'll throw in my vote for east coast to take it. y'all west coasters are a bunch of slackers ;-).

also, i guess i'll take this time to let y'all know that i uploaded the videos from the last game den fest here. i didn't put the name of the characters since it's mostly @ net1234 net1234 and @ BillNyeTheSamusGuy BillNyeTheSamusGuy who played on the recorded set up.
Thanks man! also sorry for hogging the recording set up guys; but y'know... science...

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer

also, i guess i'll take this time to let y'all know that i uploaded the videos from the last game den fest here. i didn't put the name of the characters since it's mostly @ net1234 net1234 and @ BillNyeTheSamusGuy BillNyeTheSamusGuy who played on the recorded set up. also, the videos are in 60fps! i'm not sure if the online video player will show that, but if you download the videos and watch them on vlc or something, then you can see. plus you can increase and decrease the speed in vlc which is a plus ;-)!

also, along with the videos is a copy of the contents of my usb drive for those who want to update to the latest stable melee hack pack and such. it should also have the latest usb loaders and such as well.
Whoa whoa, there was a recording setup? Shoot man, next game den I better snatch that up, the world needs to see my nothing-but-moonwalking Falcon

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Anyone know where I can watch the MLG East vs West? I was unable to watch it last night.

OkamiFur

Smash Cadet
NNID
OkamiFur
I'm about to head out to @ Pumpinz Pumpinz smash fest. I'm leaving from Draper, so I can give rides if anyone needs one.
I'll probably be leaving in about a half hour, but text me if any of you happen to need a ride.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I'm about to head out to @ Pumpinz Pumpinz smash fest. I'm leaving from Draper, so I can give rides if anyone needs one.
I'll probably be leaving in about a half hour, but text me if any of you happen to need a ride.
I could use a ride

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
As we all eagerly await Smash 4, let us all look back with fond memories and remember Brawl as we part ways with it:

Tatami

Smash Cadet
Ahhh Brawl, I played that game for 4 years straight after its release up until my brother moved to virginia. I may not have played nearly as much as some of you but many of my smash memories lie with that game

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
thanks for hosting such a fun fest, @ Pumpinz Pumpinz ! there was food, plenty of tvs, mlg streaming, crew battles, and a small tourney! it was great! shout outs to @ の 。の Felon の 。の Felon for driving a lot of the provo/orem crew up! nice seeing some of the new people in the scene. hope to see you all out to more events. good job @ Pumpinz Pumpinz for grinding out that tech skill. some day i'll be able to pillar like you ;-).

Last edited:

の 。の Felon

Smash Cadet
NNID
tjaketheman
@ Pumpinz Pumpinz 's fest was great, tons of friendlies, a couple crew battles and a small tournament. Definitely would do it again. Thanks for hosting man and thanks everybody else for coming! Hopefully it happens again soon and more of the SLC crew show up!

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Lol fest was lame bro
Tane has best fests
Hell even rj has better fests

And I'll gladly take your money anytime

Top Bottom