• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Skull Kid

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chuggbert
3DS FC
0748-3351-1612
I'd also like to point out that, as the person who (I feel) was making the most discussion about starting later, I'm also in the Provo area.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
Hey PC sometime this summer we need to get together and smash. It has been so long since I have been able to play anyone who doesn't main Ice Climbers.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Hey PC sometime this summer we need to get together and smash. It has been so long since I have been able to play anyone who doesn't main Ice Climbers.
I don't main ICs, but I'll play ICs versus you if you want! :3

Anyway, if we smash, I'm guessing Bruce will be there? I miss that standing-and-bobbling playing style! XD

Oh, and would this Friday work? I can't host since my AC is broken so that'll be terrible. Someone should host something, though, since @ C C!Z is coming to visit for the week.

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234

Anyway, if we smash, I'm guessing Bruce will be there? I miss that standing-and-bobbling playing style! XD

Oh, and would this Friday work? I can't host since my AC is broken so that'll be terrible. Someone should host something, though, since @ C C!Z is coming to visit for the week.
Oh god no more IC's.

Bruce and I are coming down to sandy this Friday. So if you want to come to sandy I could have some people over at my parents place Friday night.

Oh and Hungrybox standing at MLG brought back some good memories. If he had added the bobbing in maybe he would have done better :D

Last edited by a moderator:

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Holy **** I just kind of forgot about this thread. It's a shame to see the tournament is at 5pm since I have work that night. :c are there any others coming up that are more afternoon oriented (adjusting for Mormon Standard Time)?

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Holy **** I just kind of forgot about this thread. It's a shame to see the tournament is at 5pm since I have work that night. :c are there any others coming up that are more afternoon oriented (adjusting for Mormon Standard Time)?
The weekly will always be evening. Though plan for July 26th, since that'll be a bigger one at Kafeneio's

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Awesome, I'm looking forward to it. I had a blast at the last Kafeneio one I went to.

EDIT: What time would the Kafeneio one likely be at?

Last edited:

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow, at least not by seven. I have a soccer game after work. I might be able to come after depending on the time

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
@ Ken Neth Ken Neth no worries! i hope you can come afterwards to play some friendlies or something. i guess that means that'll be less competition for those who want a chance at the pot money ;-).

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
Good smash last night. This thread is dead. Work is much less entertaining without all of the 16 year old melee players talking **** on each other.

Cazobie

Smash Rookie
could i get the address for the weekly smash event in provo? i know its today and i want to get there!

jk found it.the address to game den is 2255 N University Pkwy #43, Provo, UT 84604 (same shopping center as a walmart).

Last edited by a moderator:

Pumpk1nz

Smash Apprentice
Fun stuff tonight everyone! I'm impressed how many people showed up. Hopefully I'll get to make it out there more. I'll try to actually learn how to play PM and stop embarrassing myself soon haha.

Skull Kid

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chuggbert
3DS FC
0748-3351-1612
Good fest & tourney. @ Hatch Backward Hatch Backward Dammit, dude... we didn't even get to play one match. I'm sorry. :(

@ ProfessorEggroll ProfessorEggroll , I can't remember your friend's tag... but yeh, man; let's get all the Utah County smashers going on a regular basis.

@SoapSuds GG's! PM scares me, dude.

@ Sexy Yaz Sexy Yaz Thanks for trashing me, as always. It's always a good learning experience.

@BillNyeTheSamusGuy GG's. I think I'm finally starting to catch on to the Samus MU...

@ Tsuteto Tsuteto & @ N nqztv You guys are champs.

@ net1234 net1234 Your trash talk has leveled up, I think.

@anyoneimissed Sorry. Love you.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Really fun smashfest, @ N nqztv . The food was a huge bonus, so props for that. Also, shoutouts the FD Marth gauntlet my Falcon had to face in friendlies.

Last edited:

Hatch Backward

Smash Apprentice
Good fest & tourney. @ Hatch Backward Hatch Backward Dammit, dude... we didn't even get to play one match. I'm sorry. :( Love you.
Skull kid... ;_; </3

but seriously! next fest imma stalk you til we can actually play for awhile!

Awesome fest! I was only there for like 2 hours! And it took like 2 hours round trip to get there >_>
but it was all worth it! Cause I beat @ Death Arcana Death Arcana in a money match! :D so proud. so proud ;u; sorry I took your money after you said you were trying to afford a train ticket lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom