• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
Start at around 10:30 and go till 3:30. At 3 I find out if I work. If I don't, then we can go till 8:30

text me if any other questions cuz I won't have internet access after I post this

916-370-3379

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
There is a tourney in CO on the 5th of April. I'm planning on driving, and Marz, Tim, and Devon will probably ride with me unless Tim takes his car. Anyone else interested in driving if we can get more people?

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, Masked Epsilon, I decided that you need to rename your tag to "Bill Nye the Samus Guy." And then when you play, we can cheer you on by going "Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill!"

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Oh, Masked Epsilon, I decided that you need to rename your tag to "Bill Nye the Samus Guy." And then when you play, we can cheer you on by going "Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill!"
The math checks out on this one. It's a winner.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Hey anyone going to a smashfest tomorrow can you gimme a ride pls b0ss my number is 8019281439

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
WHY HAVEN'T THERE BEEN ANYPOSTS IN 4 HOURS.

THIS IS THE ONLY THING KEEPING SMASHBOARDS ALIVE.

plzlivesmashboards

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
I forgot some info

Make sure you come in the back door, not the front.
2 cars can park in the back and if any others come then park on the street.

And absolutely no smoking near the house, landlords rule

ThePoophandler

Smash Cadet
GGs everyone. Shout outs to Yaz for getting double 4 stocked by the Fox LOL
thank you for letting me get my ass kicked around for a little while. I learned a lot.

@ socandrewcer socandrewcer do you know the name of the last guy that was there with us? He said he lives nearbyme. But I don't remember his form name.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
5 days from the tourney guys! If you know people who are going who haven't marked "Going" on the FB Event page, make sure they do so. 31 away from that $5 off for everyone (which means 1 away from me getting y'all pizza)

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Awww... why'd I come here only to be reminded of the awesome tourney that I'm missing :(

I hope you're streaming it.

Last edited:

Tuesday

Smash Ace
me: "Hey Aisight, who's my next match?"

@Aisight : "Oh you play the winner of the two Samus mains."

me: "..."

:-!

Last edited:

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Lol that already happened, and I lost. Actually turned out to be a really good game. Lots of fun, no joke (I know, right?).

My fault for being sent to losers by a Sheik =/ he was mad good, though.

EDIT: Oh also the Samus match was recorded, so I'll post it once it's uploaded. He didn't have much MU experience but now that I told him missiles are good he'd probably double 4 stock me if we played again lol.

Last edited:

ThePoophandler

Smash Cadet
so sad I am missing out on this weekend's tourney. Going to be in Carlsbad. Do any of you know any San Diego smashers? I know there's like a billion.

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
Anyone going down from Layton northwards that can pick me up for the tournament?

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I can take up to 4 people. I'm coming from Logan.

Top Bottom