• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Whenever you're down to come out, I'm down to play. Normally I'm free Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays. Devon is a giant dildo and camps like a ****ing mountain man, but he's free a lot of the time too. Just lemme know when you're down to come out here.

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
hahahaha, that was the best

and just fyi, right after the save, we were irl celebration mode and i thought the game was paused so i didnt know i got spiked loooool

In the words of Colus: 'You were so happy you forgot to win'

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Rofl yeah dude, that was super epic. After that save everybody freaked the **** out. Lolz.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
ZZ how come everyone is smiling in ur family picture except you? LMAO

P.S. Is your mom single? Thanks.

wangston

Smash Lord
That video was sub par at best. I should upload the team video were chris was gannon and i was bowser. We killed kenny's snake in two seconds and he coudln't do anything about it. Now that is an epic video.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Steve never comes to anything, so no. It's like seeing Sasquatch, sometimes you hear rumors of sightings or see crappy videos of 'evidence' but you can't believe anything you hear.

Staz

Smash Lord
I'll be there. for sure. I already got the days off so I'm good in that part :) I promise I'll be there! bring food controllers smash, and girls! Friday and Saturday!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
lol

And btw, this is Sat morning, like 10am, and i never planned on there being smash, lol

It is literally just a party for the season premier, nothing more. xD

-Mars-

Smash Hero
You're having a party for the premier of a 4-8 year old little girls show? Who is invited may I ask? We could have like a tea party and play house? Could be fun.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Kev, how does it feel to be banned from LoL for Trolling for the 3rd time now?

Top Bottom