• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Kev how does it feel being the biggest in the Utah Smash scene?

But having the smallest wang hahahahaha

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
You let us know in every post that you don't play Brawl.
Rofl true dat.

Mega thanks to all tha homies that came out on Saturday. That was some awesome smashing. 2 setups and 2 doubles matches going simultaneously ftw. Mega props to Rocky for making it out to all the smash fests out here!

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Hahahaha yeah dude, that ending made me rofl.

Absolutely mang, just hit me up. Same goes for any of the other hoes that wanna smash.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
What days Kenny? I may be in Provo on that Friday and if so then I'd be down.

For anyone interested, there is a brawl tourney on campus at the U tonight at 8. It doesn't seem like it's for money though. Basically for bragging rights I guess. But I'm sure there will be > 9000 scrubs there, so essentially it will be a rapefestival.

:phone:

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I'm too poor because everyone forgets to give me gas money. Sorry dude.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Correction: tourney at the U is tomorrow.

I'm down for some Melee, but I'm amateur to the max at it.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Smash Apprentice
I live around 4700s and 900w. How far out is provo? If we set something up ahead of time enough we could totally arrange something somewhere that's spacious. My place isn't so big but i can host 2 or 3 max for my tiny space. If anyone else has a place though that's hostable let's discuss that. *cough* meleeonly *cough*

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I live around 4700s and 900w. How far out is provo? If we set something up ahead of time enough we could totally arrange something somewhere that's spacious. My place isn't so big but i can host 2 or 3 max for my tiny space. If anyone else has a place though that's hostable let's discuss that. *cough* meleeonly *cough*
I'm down to play some Brawl with you.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I'm down to play some Brawl with you.
Trololololol. I less than three you, Marz.

I have good space at my apartment. I live by the U in SLC. Like 1300 E and 100 S. But there would most likely be Brawl there as well, because we aren't technical enough for that Melee ****. -_- (seriously though, I wish I was.)

-Final-

Aria♪
Hey, is this Brawl thing at the U happening tommorow? Where will it be at?

I'm definitely down to go, since I'm free pretty much all day tomorrow

:quill:

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Hey, is this Brawl thing at the U happening tommorow? Where will it be at?

I'm definitely down to go, since I'm free pretty much all day tomorrow

:quill:
It's at 8 P.M., and some place on campus. Hit me up for more info, I'm too lazy to look it up right now.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
^Loooooooool, not quite. I still can untangle my cords.

TOURNEY UPDATE: DS4 GOT JV 2 STOCKED BY A GIRL LOLOLOLOLOL

___X___

Smash Lord
^loooooooool, not quite. I still can untangle my cords.

Tourney update: Ds4 got jv 2 stocked by a girl lololololol
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ^

Edit: I don't know if most of you knew, but I 'finally' moved into my own house, in Provo.
Steve's birthday is this Saturday, and it would be great if most of you can make it down for a smash party!! (Potential tourney?) It would mean a lot to us. The house is a 6 bedroom, with 3 levels. So it's really spacious and ideal for a fest/tourney! I'll post my address and give you guys more details soon. Thanks.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Smash Apprentice
It's at 8 P.M., and some place on campus. Hit me up for more info, I'm too lazy to look it up right now.
If I pop up with a melee setup+tv would there be a place and people who'd wanna play? Or has this time already passed and I'm just way too late??

Trololololol. I less than three you, Marz.

I have good space at my apartment. I live by the U in SLC. Like 1300 E and 100 S. But there would most likely be Brawl there as well, because we aren't technical enough for that Melee ****. -_- (seriously though, I wish I was.)
I can show you the ways.

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ^

Edit: I don't know if most of you knew, but I 'finally' moved into my own house, in Provo.
Steve's birthday is this Saturday, and it would be great if most of you can make it down for a smash party!! (Potential tourney?) It would mean a lot to us. The house is a 6 bedroom, with 3 levels. So it's really spacious and ideal for a fest/tourney! I'll post my address and give you guys more details soon. Thanks.
I'll be in Provo on Saturday most likely, what time will this be going down? Sounds super cool though, I can't wait to see the setup.

If I pop up with a melee setup+tv would there be a place and people who'd wanna play? Or has this time already passed and I'm just way too late??
You missed out mang, it was last night. People there were mega scrubs though, and it was all Brawl.

I can show you the ways.
I'd love that, but I think since I've only looked into (and not committed nearly enough time to) learning the ATs, I just would be too far behind the learning curve to be remotely good.

___X___

Smash Lord
Kind of wished I had actually came so I could have witnessed this...

Just how many people are you sharing this house with?
Currently three people (Rocky, myself, and my brother Joel) but looking for a fourth!

And Tane, uhmmm, it'll most likely be all day! Should start around 5:00 pm, though.

EDIT - The address to the house is 691 North 1050 West, Provo Utah. Bring as many TV's and Wii's as possible! We have a ton of room for setups. If you guys want to do a tourney, let me know so I can expect you guys to come earlier. If not sure, we'll just be expecting a fest, but a potential tournament as well. Lemme know what you guys think. So anyone can come over whenever on Saturday (in the morning, afternoon, or just whenever you can), but hopefully everyone can make it by 5:00 pm. Thanks, hope to see you all there for Staz's birthday-smash party!

If you guys need any info or anything, text or call me at (310)-714-3641

Top Bottom