• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Lada

Smash Apprentice
Okay guys we're planning to have a tournament at the mexi cove, this saturday!!. So who all wouldn't/would come?!??!

:phone:

wangston

Smash Lord
Is there a venue fee????

Also depends on if I have a ride. Kenny probaly won't have a car. So maybe landon, but he would have to give a ride for karen, plaid, jelly, kenny, and me. I don't think he has enough room for all of us. So provo may sit this one out.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
When does it come out exactly? I havent been paying enough attention to it... lol.

And if either Kokonoe or Jubei are playable in the next one, I will cream my pants.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
next tuesday? dang! i had a main in the first one, but i never got a main going in CS, i wonder if i can still get the preorder bonus?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
There's no preorder bunus. Just a regular and a limited edition. If you want the LE, it's not too late.

___X___

Smash Lord
No venue fee! Just 5 entree fee for all events, and even then, we might alter fees to fit the crowd! We just want as much people to come as possible. This Saturday, bring tv's, and Wii's, please!! You guys know the drill. We have room for a lot of setups. If anyone needs a ride, post here and we'll get things figured out! Mmk? K. Thanks, guys.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Everyone should bring their 3DS if they have one so I can **** you all at MK7.

wangston

Smash Lord
not sure about my weekend yet. May or may not have a date........... Also if chumps not going I'm not going unless i get a ride with some one else.

I see that spudzalot is reading this threard.

SPUDZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're like jokes twin.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Dat spudz and his once a year tourney appearance

Once every two years. See you in a year and half-ish. Although, I really need to come to a tourney to see all the peeps that have gotten back from their missions.

And no more Joke joke's. D;

wangston

Smash Lord
Final is good now.

But I really want to see a match of spudz vs joke!!!!!!!!!! Not sure who would win. You have to go to the next tourney joke is at spudz!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom