• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Mars-

Smash Hero
One time I hosted a smashfest:( I live too far away and people dont care enough to come all the way down here for tourneys:(

Also does Yaz or anyone have my silver controller? I forgot to grab it from him.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You left it at my house on the table. Are you going to the tournament at BYU? If so, I'll bring it for you. Otherwise, just let me know when you're anywhere in my general vicinity and Ill bring/give it to you.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
X only flames me cuz im the only one who actually tries to do anything for our scene that actually is still active on these forums.
You're giving yourself too much credit. He trolls you because you respond to it.

Staz

Smash Lord
minato, once I get internet, and umvc3 let's play! will you teach me how to get good?

http://starcraftutah.blogspot.com/

sc2.
LoL. and brawl. everyone come ******S

december 16th MARK YO CALENDARS WITH YOUR DONG

and there's one on the 19th of november for my birthday, either in game haven (need details from zz) or my place if not

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@Staz: Yep, that's the tournament at Newmont. Im running the Brawl. BE THERE EVERYONE, ITLL BE AMAZING!!

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Probably won't be there for that one. Change in plans in my life, yaaaaay...

But hey, I may be moving up to SLC area by the end of the year. Given six months after that, I might actually have free time to do stuff XD

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Registration and such starts at 11am, the tournament itself will be at 12pm. You can get there a little earlier than 11 if you please though.

Date:
11/12/11

1565 N University Avenue
Provo, UT

The schedule will be:
11:00 - Registration, and Free play
12:00 - Brawl Doubles
1:00 - Brawl Singles
3:00 - Maybe 64
4:00 - Melee Singles
5:30 - Free Play/Finish Tournaments still on going, Maybe Melee Doubles

Venue Fee - None
Singles - $3.00
Doubles - $4.00 ($2 per person)

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Darn, won't be able to make it in time :( Get off of work at 2:30. Oh well, another time ^^
Well if you want to come, we are kind of doing a little smashfest the night before at my place here in provo. I figured you might want to since you live so close in Orem.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Well if you want to come, we are kind of doing a little smashfest the night before at my place here in provo. I figured you might want to since you live so close in Orem.
I thank you for the offer, but I've got work at 6 AM the next day, and I bike XD (It's in PG).

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Whoever has the Adventure Time hat that was lost last tourney , could they bring it Saturday? Would love you forever.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Cuz I always look at them when I get them, then have to go do something and think 'k, ill answer when I get back', then I forget I had a PM because I already checked it and no longer have a notification.

But to answer your PM, alright, I wont do it then.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I wont do the ban.

I'll just make Steve's Tournament MK banned, which works out well because Im pretty sure he'd want that anyway lol.

ALSO, at the Newmont Tournament, do any of you guys wanna make a LoL team out of us Smashers?

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Ok thanks. I just wanted to make sure that I didn't misunderstand you lol. Next tourney we do here he will be banned though.

and I won't be able to make it this saturday jelly :( I have to attend DA BINGHAM BALL
/tears

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yeah, Steve is going to the dance with Princess Peach. STEVE, TELL HER TO DSMASH ON THE DANCEFLOOR!!

C!Z

Smash Lord
A friend of mine is in Utah till about 7 I think. He's a good fox, better than any of you lol. If you're tryna play get at me. Looking at you Thinh or Yaz. I don't have your number Yaz. I called and some girl answered saying I had the wrong number lol.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
So Im only gonna show up to the tourney for a sec to pick up the hat. I apparently left my controllers at my families house in PG. Slightly blows. :(

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Just to let everyone know we are smashing at my place here in Provo tonight. come on down if you want to! I am at Glenwood apartments here in Provo room #177. XD

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Provo?

Make some of these tournaments more northern please. I hate traveling if I can help it.

Northern like Layton. :V

Top Bottom