• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Entered a melee tourney yesterday, and got 5th!
(It paid out to 5th place)
I got the money monies, and pissed people off 'cause I'm also a brawl player... ^_^;
Out of 25? I think I did pretty good:)
You lost to 2 different Ness mains in the same tournament. You arent good.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
No, he lost to the Ness players in Brawl, and hes supposed to be godlike at that game.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
I'm definitely going to the Provo tourney. I'm moving to Lehi this weekend... Sorry rock mix no more random smash calls :(

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
K GUYS, UPCOMING TOURNAMENT DETAILS, SO BREAK OUT DEM CALENDARS AND PREPARE YO BUNS!!

October 28th
We WILL be doing something on this date. Maybe not a tournament, but AT LEAST a smash fest, so be prepared for that. I'll post details on the whereabouts either tonight or tomorrow morning.

November 5th
There will be a tournament hosted at my house and it will start at noon. YOU CAN BE THERE ANY TIME AFTER 10, BUT MAKE SURE YOU'RE THERE BY 12, THAT'S WHEN IM STARTING THE ACTUAL TOURNAMENT!! We will be on a limited time schedule, so there WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE ANY DELAYS!! I will by drinks before hand, so VM me if you want anything special or specific, and I'll try and make it happen. There will also be a small venue of like, $2 which will be for Pizza. We will have Brawl Singles and Melee Singles, and if time, Mario Kart Singles. No doubles this time. Bring set ups as well. Here are the details:
Address: 9271, Bingham Hills Ct, West Jordan, UT 84088
Time: 10am-6pm
Venue: $2
What Played: SSBB, SSBM, MKW

November 12th
There is a tournament going on at BYU University. Im going to talk with Jelly about all the details and I will get them to as soon as possible.

November 19th
This was going to be the date for the tournament at Newmont University, but they needed to reschedule due to conflicts with their plans. HOWEVER, I will set up a tournament at Game Haven as I already said we will be having one on this day, and because the owner says he misses us lol.

December 16th
This is the new date for the Newmont Tournament, and Im currently in the process of getting details and such, so I will also let you know the exact location, times, prices, etc when I've got it all figured out. Also, at this tournament, I have a HUGE surprise to show you guys that I think you'll all really like, so be pumped for that.

SO GET READY TO DUST OFF YO CONTROLLERS AND SHIZ CUZ WE'RE GETTING THE ACTIVITY BACK UP RIGHT NOW!!

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
I can still have a tourney at ma place the 29th but only if there will be a good turnout.
So who is still coming?

:phone:

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
'Sup guys.

So I was thinking of visiting you guys for Christmas, before I begin the process of making my transfer from Portland to the hopeful Summer. I was wondering if anyone was holding a tournament during the Winter Break, I was also thinking of bringing my cousin who lives there to one, since he expressed interest.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Didn't I beat you pretty handily every game?

We played twice, I went Luigi both times(someone I picked up like the day before), I am just getting back from two years of not playing smash, and I didn't pull out my Ness, did I?

XD

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Jelly, do you have a phone? If so, text me (801-597-7078) I need to talk to you.

Top Bottom