• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

tell chris not to post pics of himself on his dads fb, lol the mos broked english of the whole world

EDIT: NEXT SATURDAY IS PC AND YAZ's BDAYS!! MASSIVE SMASHFEST EVERYONE COME!!! EVEN MARS IS GONNA BE THERRRRE PLUS SWIMMING ALLOWED AND BRING TOLERABLE/HAWT WOMENS

I will be ordering the pie, bj and i will be sponsoring the first pizza and will pitch in 5-10 bucks for each additional pizza if you guys want to help pitch in to get more

Rabbi Panda

Smash Apprentice
What do you mean I go by Rabbi Panda now? I'm fine with the nickname weegee friend and it might stick! We'll just see how it goes. Hello Utah brawlers!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
May 29th is another tourney date. I found a gaming center down in provo (VERSUS gaming) that is interested in hosting. They are wanting us to supply the wiis and a few tvs.

It will be 5$ Venue, 5$ per tournament. MLG rules. (aside from no wii motes)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
What do you mean I go by Rabbi Panda now? I'm fine with the nickname weegee friend and it might stick! We'll just see how it goes. Hello Utah brawlers!
But im so used to calling you panda D:

Also, what does anyone think about me ever bringing my brothers sometime? They aren't amazing but they're probably better than you think. O.o

Rabbi Panda

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I've been to verses for a halo tournament. They run a good show and lots of places to eat around there. We'll see how it goes Tyler. Hey Sinz I heard you know a lot about Weegee? I was wondering if you can help me out with him?

Staz

Smash Lord
May 29th is another tourney date. I found a gaming center down in provo (VERSUS gaming) that is interested in hosting. They are wanting us to supply the wiis and a few tvs.

It will be 5$ Venue, 5$ per tournament. MLG rules. (aside from no wii motes)
they will host it then? and we just to supply the wii/brawl?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
they will host it then? and we just to supply the wii/brawl?
We will be running it but they said they will try to make it worth it for us. I don't know what that means but they are definitely interested. I just need to give them the green light. We need to help advertise too. ;/

DZLE

Smash Master
I might come for the birthdays of 2 of my best friends in the scene.

I will come if i'm not busy.

Being busy is the only thing that will stop me from coming.

-DZLE

Gayrape drank.

Smash Rookie
hi im gay **** drink im a new smasher in south jordan, i main kirby and fox

im starting to host tourneys in south jordan at 2522 horse shoe circle for those who dont know

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
hi im gay **** drink im a new smasher in south jordan, i main kirby and fox

im starting to host tourneys in south jordan at 2522 horse shoe circle for those who dont know
Hey thats nothing like Gkirbs! Welcome! Im Zzgashi! :D

-Mars-

Smash Hero
RJ who are u kidding??? there are gonna be no decent looking girls at ur place bwahahahahhaa. Better stick to those butterfaces and fat beezies with they asscheeks hanging out.

MuthaFnGangstaKirby!

Smash Rookie
RJ who are u kidding??? there are gonna be no decent looking girls at ur place bwahahahahhaa. Better stick to those butterfaces and fat beezies with they asscheeks hanging out.
yaz, bj, travis, and i would beg to differ on that.

lol at marz
lol at utah
So we on for that MM :p since you got some exp tonight?
Yes, yes we are
Legit. i'm stoked.
lol@youtwohomoscarryingonaconversationovertheinternetwhileatmyhouse

Top Bottom