• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Logos

Smash Apprentice
probably not going to comic con. didn't plan ahead + busy + not really interested in attending comic con just to play smash :-p. looking at the schedule, looks like i already missed it anyway :-/. the tournament started today (thursday)? how were pools for those that went?

@ Roguay Roguay are there any particular matches that you're interested in besides finals? do you want me to just send you the video or do you want me to post on youtube or something? do we have a youtube channel for the scene yet?
Im very welcomed to the idea of making my youtube channel the go to smash thing. Because I already have 81 subs and I want the channel to be a competitive gaming thing. So I could even co-own it with someone.

Logos

Smash Apprentice
So now that my colon has shrunk to about its former size, i'll 5$ mm u next time i see u. except were playing the whole thing on battlefield cuz every other stage is homo
Im not sure what the whole colon thing means but alright. Ill be at comic con

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
i miss @Remioli's soothing voice in commentary, but wow @ Sinz Sinz , taunt canceling, footstooling, and kirbyciding all in one game... that was pretty hilarious to watch!

Roguay

Smash Journeyman
probably not going to comic con. didn't plan ahead + busy + not really interested in attending comic con just to play smash :-p. looking at the schedule, looks like i already missed it anyway :-/. the tournament started today (thursday)? how were pools for those that went?

@ Roguay Roguay are there any particular matches that you're interested in besides finals? do you want me to just send you the video or do you want me to post on youtube or something? do we have a youtube channel for the scene yet?
losers finals grand finals plzzzzzzzzzz

BillNyeTheSamusGuy

Smash Journeyman
Roguay are there any particular matches that you're interested in besides finals? do you want me to just send you the video or do you want me to post on youtube or something? do we have a youtube channel for the scene yet?
Hey @ N nqztv do you have the me v pumpinz ("BATTLE OF THE SPAM"tm) moneymatch? Also, if you noticed any other sets of me would you be able to grab them for me? I know it might be pretty hard with all of the purple sami in Utah...

Last edited:

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
You should upload quarters and semis too so I can feel better about myself

Logos

Smash Apprentice
If you guys are talking about nuemont I posted them earlier.

Edit: nevermind. I realize what you were saying. Hah

Last edited:

Sampsium

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sampsium
Hey I'm new here! I just played in the Salt Lake Comic Con tourney and would like to play in more of them!

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
X gets banned from Utah tourneys!!!!! Hahahahaha im ****in done!

Last edited:

ChooChoo

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4399-0342-2350
Would anyone update me on who this X is and what has happened with him in the past?

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
He has had a history of stalling tournies and things tend to go missing when he is around. But @ Sinz Sinz or @ Tsuteto Tsuteto would be able to give you more accurate information about the whole ordeal.

Element40

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I am new here and just wanted to say thanks to everyone at the Sal Lake Comic Con tournament. It was my first time coming out and I appreciate how welcoming you all were. Special thanks to... I think his name was TANE... It really meant a lot for you to come friendly with me before it started. Looking forward to more tournaments and improving my game :)

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
All I know is that he was being an ass hole a bunch of the players like taunting them. And stalling the tourney? And some stuff came up missing because of him. Dont take my word for it thats all I got from the chat when it all went down. So I guess just wait for @ Sinz Sinz to tell us what happened.

Baky

Smash Journeyman
All I know is that he was being an *** hole a bunch of the players like taunting them. And stalling the tourney? And some stuff came up missing because of him. Dont take my word for it thats all I got from the chat when it all went down. So I guess just wait for @ Sinz Sinz to tell us what happened.
Woah man, its usually not good to trash on people if you yourself don't know the whole story. I've been to a few recent tournaments where X was present and Tsuteto hosted them, so I don't think he's banned from anything as of recent. I also spoke to him at the last Gamers Abbey tournament and he is a really nice dude and talked to me about Brawl.

Last edited:

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Woah man, its usually not good to trash on people if you yourself don't know the whole story. I've been to a few recent tournaments where X was present and Tsuteto hosted them, so I don't think he's banned from anything as of recent. I also spoke to him at the last Gamers Abbey tournament and he is a really nice dude and talked to me about Brawl. I also played like 10 matches of Falco dittos with him and got a lot out of it.
Dont take my word for it thats all I got from the chat when it all went down.
Im not really talking ****. Im say thats what i "think" i know and should wait for sinz to say the full story because he is the one who posted in chat about him being banned from future tourneys in Utah As stated above so thanks but no thanks.

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I'll explain later tonight about the X thing. Withhold any judgments folks, especially if you only "barely know" X actually. I will state though that, yes, I have banned X from all tournaments in Utah that I am involved with. I know some are confused, some are understanding, and some frankly don't care. But that's the decision. Reasoning will come when I'm done with things tonight.

Top Bottom