• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Philipp Hojnacki

Smash Cadet
Just a last minute reminder, there is a Smash Bros Melee Tournament at the Game Den in Taylorsville at 7:30PM.

Last edited:

net1234

Smash Ace
I'm liking alcohol.
next time like alcohol b4 our moneymatch

good tourney guys. im a loser loser and everyone who loses to me shud be ashamed of themselves. also if u beat me u shudnt feel good about urself.

Last edited:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
melee singles bracket 7-17.png
and thats that

1: Perfect Chaos ($51.00)
2: Death Arcana ($25.00)
3: net12 ($9.00)
4: roguay
5: tsuteto
5: pumpinz
7: gkirbz
7: hatch
9: maskedEpilison
9: 2johns
9: kyle fullmer
9: the ginge
13: steezy
13: Okamifur
13: mpw
13: Phil
17: beeters

Does Super Smash Flash 2 count?
if thats the one where i can be ichigo then **** yea it does

I tied with C!Z and outplaced everyone else in Utah.
Get #rekt.
Also, GGs @ Pumpinz Pumpinz I'll get you with my M2 one day.
shut up and take my money

Last edited:

Steezy22

Smash Cadet
View attachment 18511
and thats that

1: Perfect Chaos ($51.00)
2: Death Arcana ($25.00)
3: net12 ($9.00)
4: roguay
5: tsuteto
5: pumpinz
7: gkirbz
7: hatch
9: maskedEpilison
9: 2johns
9: kyle fullmer
9: the ginge
13: steezy
13: Okamifur
13: mpw
13: Phil
17: beeters

if thats the one where i can be ichigo then **** yea it does

shut up and take my money
You should change my name to, chokes@tourneys! Haha

I See

Smash Apprentice
Gonna copy Marz. "Dang net I thought you were good." Even Devons drunk arse beat you. As Devon says, "I don't even play this game"

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
Wait! Why am I the only one that thinks Net is not good. I beat that guy with Lucina everytime

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Devon who do you even play in Melee? I keep hearing about how secretly good you are at it but I haven't ever seen you play. Next fest we're both at we should play some friendlies dude.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
@ SoapSuds SoapSuds <3

Remember all, Neumont tournament this Saturday, then PM tournaments for next weeks weeklies, and then A Smasher's Tale on the 26th. Some of Vegas, and some of Idaho will be coming, maybe Colorado if they actually stop being pansies

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Devon who do you even play in Melee? I keep hearing about how secretly good you are at it but I haven't ever seen you play. Next fest we're both at we should play some friendlies dude.
who's telling you lies? im not good like tuesday
He plays fox.

And no @ SoapSuds SoapSuds I don't. I don't do technology stuff.
nah bro i main young link
see my mains on the left?

Last edited:

Pumpinz

Smash Journeyman
@ SoapSuds SoapSuds <3

Remember all, Neumont tournament this Saturday, then PM tournaments for next weeks weeklies, and then A Smasher's Tale on the 26th. Some of Vegas, and some of Idaho will be coming, maybe Colorado if they actually stop being pansies
If you are running things at the weeklies you should stagger them so they each have different games on any given week ;)

Devon's an independent brawl player who don't need no melee.

Last edited:

net1234

Smash Ace
so we were having a bo5 and i lost 3 games, but 2nd game he banned fd so we redid the 2nd game and i got 4 stocked. butthole is a little sore

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
They probably are going to require everyone to sign up before hand, since they "can't estimate how man will show up". Which is ridiculous, but they're still learning.

Someone push them to come see my tourney next week. Or, if they want to volunteer as a helping hand, that's be awesome too.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Why does a tournament run my amateurs happens to be one that gets good numbers due to the setting... :ohwell: I don't know if I can go (or want to go) if they can't give an actual schedule.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Melee is first, so you can go, compete in that, see how many for Brawl, estimate yourself when to get back for PM.

Top Bottom