• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Pumpk1nz

Smash Apprentice
(916)844-8eight58, 4770 S 2200 W apt f15 Taylorsville 84129.

@ net1234 net1234 If it weren't for Costco closing pretty soon I would be totally down! Too bad guess we have to play smash instead. Find a ride!

Bring a wii or gamecube w/ melee if you're coming! Mine is still mia!

Sorry for awkward double post. Smashboards glitched out like a mofo and I thought it didn't post

Last edited:

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Wow guys apparently using the same controller for 8 years is a bad idea. Just switched to a new one and suddenly I'm Hax$.

Snap.

Smash Apprentice
fest at remi's, from midnight till dawn everybody call him for the address (801) 671-4953 make sure to show up unannounced

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
You guys, Evo was super fun. Seeing all the pros was way cool; PeePee and Prog specifically were super down-to-earth guys. I got bopped in pools but such is life. Playing Tuesday in friendlies was fun as always, and I got some really fun friendlies with a bunch of other people who gave me some good experience with a bunch of matchups. I also played one match with M2K and very bad things happened. Super shoutouts to @adlp and his cousin for setting up our housing; you guys were awesome to hang out with all weekend. The hype in the crowd for top 8 was unreal; the Arizona crowd really does go full-force (that Pikachu hype was immense). lAlso, seeing G$ do his shouting in person was 10/10.

EDIT: Also shoutouts to Snap's Spongebob reference that went unnoticed.

Last edited:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So Lucina confirmed basically a Roy'd version of Marth. And by the way Sakurai worded it, sounds like Lucina is basically a Marth alt skin (ie gender swaps for WFT/Villager/Robin) but with slightly different properties, therefore warranting a new character slot. So instead of Marth getting an alternate skin we get a slightly different version of the same character. Im actually okay with this.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
So who is actually going to make it to the tourney this weekend? (Hence some being burnt out from Evo)*edit never mind next weekend.

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Sorry for delays, here's the info for the weeklies this week:

Provo - PM tournament, starts at 7:30
Taylorsville - Melee tourney, starts at 7:30
Both events will have a $5 venue, with a $5 entry fee

Snap.

Smash Apprentice
will be headed down to the probo game den pretty early today, post here if you want a ride down from somewhere in SLC

SoapSuds

Smash Apprentice
Driving down with Snap and a guy not on the boards. Our car is going to have 4 Crts, a cube for melee, a wii for PM, and my n64. :D

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Net your sig still makes me uncomfortable.

Well done.

ZeroKarasu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeroKarasu
3DS FC
3351-4458-3302
Lucina looks interesting but seems like a less spacing minded Marth.

Robin looks like you have to keep track of tomes and sword use. Balancing weapon uses is something I'm going to either love or hate when I try him.

The Falcon is here, all's right with the world.

Snap.

Smash Apprentice
when and where is this silly taylorsville gameden tourny
i'll be there to take scrub money

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
@ Tsuteto Tsuteto better be ready for our next n64 money match. I'm going to come back like Reggie if you know what I'm saying.
Those matches were legit man. Anytime. Also, those games were proof that I just survive under high percentages for some reason.

when and where is this silly taylorsville gameden tourny
i'll be there to take scrub money
7:30, Google it, or its on the first post, I think.

And Taylorsville is a melee tourney, fyi

Top Bottom