• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

net1234

Smash Ace
FEST TONIGHT AT RJS AT 7:00 BE THERE OR BE GAY, OR BE DS4 AND DO BOTH.
2522 Horseshoe circle, South Jordan ENTER THROUGH THE SIDE DOOR, SHOES OFF, NO **** ON THE POOL TABLE, PARK IN THE STREET.

Last edited:

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
FEST TONIGHT AT RJS AT 7:00 BE THERE OR BE GAY, OR BE DS4 AND DO BOTH.
798 E 9400S ENTER THROUGH THE SIDE DOOR, SHOES OFF, NO **** ON THE POOL TABLE, PARK IN THE STREET.
That doesn't look like his address

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
How many people are at RJs? I might go in 15 or so mins if there are enough people.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yo guys, any chance any of the Clearfield/Syracuse/Layton etc. bros able to host a smash fest for Wednesday? It's one of the few days I'm pretty open.

Last edited:

Sproll

Smash Apprentice
Yeah our buddy is hosting one this Wednesday from 4-9. His name is Best Buy. He doesn't live up north but in Sandy :p I hope to pwn you noobs in a game we've never played cuz im too much of a casual to go to tourneys and fests

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Yo guys, any chance any of the Clearfield/Syracuse/Layton etc. bros able to host a smash fest for Wednesday? It's one of the few days I'm pretty open.
I can host a little one! I'm in Clearfield! Sadly no set up (still) so if you bring a cube and a maylay we should be go to go I'll DM you my address if you want.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
So the Zelda fandom is once again divided! And once again its super ****ing stupid and has an excessive amount of chromosomes in it.

RANT AAAALLLLEEEERRRTTTT!!!!

Looking at comments made towards the new Zelda makes me realize two things. One the people that actually like it are willing to deal with whatever nintendo puts out! Two we have the OH! **** CELL SHADED IM A SUPER **** ASS WHO CAN'T GET MY ASS OUT OF MY HEAD AND BE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT ANYTHING BECAUSE IF IT'S NOT REALISTIC LOOKING IM JUST GOING TO ***** AND COMPLAIN! Wind Waker was cell shaded and everyone ******* about it. But that game turned out to be a really really ****ing good game like maybe even better than OoT IMO. So stop ****ing worrying about graphics and wait till the ****ing game is out and then make your ****ing judgment on story and not ****ing graphics ****!
/rant

Last edited:

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
If it turns out that an Amiibo is required to unlock any of the characters/stages in SSB4, I'm going to flip a table.

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
So the Zelda fandom is once again divided! And once again its super ****ing stupid and has an excessive amount of chromosomes in it.

RANT AAAALLLLEEEERRRTTTT!!!!

Looking at comments made towards the new Zelda makes me realize two things. One the people that actually like it are willing to deal with whatever nintendo puts out! Two we have the OH! **** CELL SHADED IM A SUPER **** *** WHO CAN'T GET MY *** OUT OF MY HEAD AND BE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT ANYTHING BECAUSE IF IT'S NOT REALISTIC LOOKING IM JUST GOING TO ***** AND COMPLAIN! Wind Waker was cell shaded and everyone *****ed about it. But that game turned out to be a really really ****ing good game like maybe even better than OoT IMO. So stop ****ing worrying about graphics and wait till the ****ing game is out and then make your ****ing judgment on story and not ****ing graphics ****!
/rant
It looks in between Skyward Sword and WW. People are negative regardless. People were negative about all the E3 presentations, even though they all seemed decent to me.

I think the amiibo just uploads a cpu into the game to play against, which adds stats and changes its playstyle.

ZeroKarasu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeroKarasu
3DS FC
3351-4458-3302
When and where is the invitational tonight?
5 o'clock, Nintendo's stream!

Edit: Also, I realliy like how the new Zelda games are shaping up! Hyrule Warriors is looking really cool, and the new Zelda game is certainly amazing.

Not to hate on Skyward Sword or anything, but the lack of an overworld really hurt it. And what was there of the overworld felt too much like a dungeon. It's like, I step out of a dungeon, and I look around, and all there is is dungeon, for miles and miles around. I'm glad to see that there's a big overworld to explore.

Last edited:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Damn im ****ing ready to **** all you melee **** at this game
or you guys can just forever play a 75 year old game

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
lol inb4 THAT melee hd release is patched

oh and BTW im going hard in squids odyssey
that game looks legit once i get my wii u
and then Splatoon omg 4v4 LANs at fests??

Last edited:

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer

Can 4 people play on one console? I'm all about getting into competitive Splatoon. <3

Remioli

Smash Journeyman

Splatoon crew battles are going down. Eat your heart out Battlefield.

I want Melee to be released in HD with directional air dodging patched out, shine to be nerfed, and zero hit stun. And I want Sakurai to say "enjoy the game, you guys are annoying as ****. Oh and I patched in Metaknight. Peace."

Last edited:

net1234

Smash Ace
Splatoon crew battles are going down. Eat your heat out Battlefield.

I want Melee to be released in HD with directional air dodging patched out, shine to be nerfed, and zero hit stun. And I want Sakurai to say "enjoy the game, you guys are annoying as ****. Oh and I patched in Metaknight. Peace."
wow the brawl comm is so mean to melee, u guiz shud learn to be accepting to new gamez like us. u juz want errything to be brawl. besides melee is way more realistic than brawl.

edit: YEA 8 MINS 4 STOCKS NO ITEMS FD ONLY LOL

editedit: Shut up @ socandrewcer socandrewcer u dont know anything about this game learn to play scrub drink coffee

editeditedit: nvm zero is godlike

Last edited:
Top Bottom