• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

___X___

Smash Lord
Are you serious? You better not be messing with me bro. ;)

Go check the Facebook page. He said it himself. "this is gonna be good!" - M2K
It took a while, but he said it'll be worth it to him because of how big the pot is. And he doesn't mind the meta ban lol.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Shiro, just fyi, rule #1 of the Utah thread is ignore everything _X_ and deathkingsuarez say, if you do that, you'll love it here.

If you dont, well, expect to get trolled and feel bad, as much as I hate to say it :/

Nobody let me know this was a rule. Why is this not on the front page?

So I convinced Meww2King to come to my tournament. He's confirmed, lol.
lolwut
...Wait a minute
(remembers rule #1)
Nice try, X, nice try.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
It is true, M2K DID comment on the tournament, but it wasnt to say he was coming, it was to advertise another tournament.

___X___

Smash Lord
Lol? No he said he was coming. But he also said "by the way please like this" and it wasn't another tournament, it was his M2K page.

___X___

Smash Lord
"Anyone have extra Buddy passes or Frequent Flyer Miles? please let me know! I could really use some!" - M2k

He's already trying to find a flight as we speak!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol? No he said he was coming. But he also said "by the way please like this" and it wasn't another tournament, it was his M2K page.
Youre so gullible it astounds me. Wanna make a bet? If M2K comes, Ill give you $10. If he doesnt, you give me $10. If youre so sure that he is in fact coming, you should have no problem accepting.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
That lack in confidence in your own word. Coming from the guy who always boasts about how he'll money match anyone, this is nothing like you.

BBQdPickles

Smash Cadet
Anyone up for some melee or brawl tonight while I'm in Provo? I'll be at Chris' tourney tomorrow, but I wanted to play some melee, maybe MMs?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
RJ is hosting a Smashfest tonight at his place in South Jordan, I guess for those in the Salt Lake Valley area that doesn't want to go all the way to Provo for the other Smashfest being planned there.
Address is:
2522 Horseshoe Circle
South Jordan 84095

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
What time does RJ's smashfest end? I may be able to show up a bit later.
He didn't say. But it's generally from when he gets off work at around 6 PM to whenever everyone wants to leave. Last time, I left like at 1 AM.
Oh is there a smashfest going on in Provo that I didnt hear about?
There was talk of a Smashfest earlier in the thread. I'm not sure if it's happening for sure or not, though.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
__X__ and death aren't bad people as some of the smashers are making them out to be. Especially __X__ he really is a great guy once you get to know him just give him a chance.
TO all the new players

I See

Smash Apprentice
__X__ and death aren't bad people as some of the smashers are making them out to be. Especially __X__ he really is a great guy once you get to know him just give him a chance.
TO all the new players
X is the coolest dude ever in real life! Devon is hard to like online and offline, but, he has his good days though. He's an intelligent guy, and he is chill.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Wangston had something come up tonight and wouldn't be able to host until later tonight. Like 11-midnight late.

So my guess is that it isn't going to happen. But if people show enough interest it could still happen.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
There are also other Provo smashers, so he said that if someone else wanted to host earlier, people could smash there until he's off and then smash/stay at our place for the night and go to the tourney in the morning.

Anyone in provo want to host a fest?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
TO all the new players
Offline, theyre bros, Im not saying you should all hate them, Im just saying that when theyre online they both like to feel like internet tough guys, so its best to ignore them here.

Tuesday

Smash Ace
I've got a melee setup in my room. Not enough to host a fest, but if anyone wants to come over and play some melee in my overly weeb messy room I'm just gonna be here watching starcraft all night.

865 N 500 W #3 Provo btw

Top Bottom