• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Can you not ****ing read?? Chris said he doesn't care what the poll results are he's banning MK anyways.

Are you dense??
cause what chris says on a video game forum is final right???
anything on this **** place is troll do you even internet??
why don't u read what he said on fb

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
>says the internet is troll
>says to look on facebook
>facebook is on the internet

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
i didn't know that "this **** place" was facebook
please tell me more about how much u know about this thing we call internet

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Haha it can't be as bad as my Brawl.

I'd go to SLC for a decent smashfest, though. I'm in desperate need of practice.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
that seph guy and final meleeing it up atm actually
almost worth to come up here, (-_-)
but yea if you do ill definitely make an appearance

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Bigger smashfest would probably be worth the trip, but not this time.

Still, anyone in Provo who wants to come over for a few games can. I've been practicing my Fox tech and I need test subjects to see if this stuff actually works or not lol.

___X___

Smash Lord
LOL!! All of you guys are just special. Drop the MK thing because it's a pointless argument. What's going to happen is going to happen. Stop crying about it.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Need a doubles partner for Melee at Neumont.
Also need a doubles partner for Brawl (also at Neumont).

Be warned, I'm the free-est of ass when it comes to brawl.

Ariyo

Smash Apprentice
So how big is Project M/Melee in Salt Lake City? Was gonna go up there some time soon.

Jackyl

Smash Rookie
^ Your name is scary close to mine, also, anyone in the slc/bountiful or area that plays pm? got a beautiful set up.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
^ Your name is scary close to mine, also, anyone in the slc/bountiful or area that plays pm? got a beautiful set up.

People have been mispronouncing my name as "Jackyl" for years... :p

I live in downtown SLC. I mostly play Melee, but I'm willing to play P:M if that's what kids are into these days, lol.

I think PC (Perfect Chaos) plays P:M as well.

You should try and come to the tourneys this weekend and next weekend. Bring your friends.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Yeah, the first thing that came to mind when I noticed Jackyl's name was the similarity to Jekyll's. LOL
Anyway, I'm pretty much the biggest supporter of P:M in our scene, so I'm totally down for playing that. I also play Melee as well, but would prefer P:M because it has more variety.

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
P:M is my favorite game in Smash, and it's the one I practice the most. I'm in Layton, but I'm always down for some Project M.

On a somewhat other note, is P:M gonna be at either of these coming tourneys?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
hi new melee players. make sure you make it to these up coming events!
i'm also okay with p:m. i will always prefer melee over p:m, but i don't mind pm at all. who knows when they fix wavedashing oos i may take it serious enough to learn the brawl character matchups and brawl stages

___X___

Smash Lord
For the friendly room. As much as I'd like to make it a tournament, alongside melee, there's going to be too many attendance for Brawl. And that game alone will need my full attention as a tournament host. Maybe in the future I will make a strictly melee tournament, or Project Melee. But for now, Brawl is the only tournament game.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
i'm willing to put together some hand-drawn brackets / round robins for people if we can get enough set ups and space in the friendlies area to do it.

Tuesday

Smash Ace
I'll have TioPro on me if needs be, but honestly I doubt we'll need it. Unless we can get 16 good sports, it'll probably be a round robin melee friendly funfest/circlejerk.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Lol? Of course Project M is going to be at my tournament. Tuesday and another friend of mine are bringing setups for it. As well as melee. Please don't make comments about my tourney unless you know.
Oh X are you getting mad at something and misunderstanding it as well? You seem to be doing that a lot lately. I meant what I said as in no Project M tourney.

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Sometimes I just want to hug you all tight and tell you that everything's going to be OK.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Shiro, just fyi, rule #1 of the Utah thread is ignore everything _X_ and deathkingsuarez say, if you do that, you'll love it here.

If you dont, well, expect to get trolled and feel bad, as much as I hate to say it :/

Top Bottom