• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tuesday

Smash Ace
You play ball??
Ya, I played varsity in high school, now I'm just playing in an intramural league at UVU.

That MM thing was a joke though lol. But if you got a group of guys that do like pickup games I'm trying to find new places to play.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I'm down to play some pickup games too. I'm an intelligent and skilled player, although I'll be rusty as hell and my conditioning will leave a bit to be desired, at first.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Ya, I played varsity in high school, now I'm just playing in an intramural league at UVU.

That MM thing was a joke though lol. But if you got a group of guys that do like pickup games I'm trying to find new places to play.
I played varsity in high school too, haven't played in a minute though

I'm down to play some pickup games too. I'm an intelligent and skilled player, although I'll be rusty as hell and my conditioning will leave a bit to be desired, at first.
Yea I'm rusty too

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Hey Marz, seph wants to suk on your wiener until semen comes out of it.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
New message from emperor Rossberg:

"tell the boards i said its time to practice for apex 2k14 and that i am announcing open play with anyone not named aguilar any day ever after my work until the day of apex just text me at 801-815-0145. - "Richard "R"mothafoxing gangstakirby"J"Rossberg", 2013

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
New message from emperor Rossberg:

"tell the boards i said its time to practice for apex 2k14 and that i am announcing open play with anyone not named aguilar any day ever after my work until the day of apex just text me at 801-815-0145. - "Richard "R"mothafoxing gangstakirby"J"Rossberg", 2013
lol apex
im down next week
not on your ****in piece of **** tvs tho
crt master race

Tomacawk

Smash Master
today is fine with me, anywhere past noon and before 6 that works with you guys
if tomorrow is better we can do that instead
location is my apartment, pm me for address. it's in the avenues about a mile from downtown

Tomacawk

Smash Master
just kidding I scheduled an appointment with my optometrist at 2 so let's say 4 pm today
does that work for those that are interested?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
just need to hear from other people so I can figure out what works best.
let's go tomorrow at 11am
pm me for address or call/text 217 370 6174

___X___

Smash Lord
Had an amazing time at Anime Bonzai. So fun! I love cosplay!! Also, my tournament is getting bigger and bigger!! Be sure to print out flyers and post them in your area! Thanks to everyone who's been helping me so far.

@ Mars, you talk to RJ right? If you could tell him he's not allowed to come to my tournament (house) that'd be cool, thanks!

I'm gonna make a Facebook page for my tournament soon and I'll be sure to post it here! Just be sure to RSVP and get ready for one of the biggest turnouts we've had in a while!'

P.s, a lot of people have been requesting a melee tournament. I am thinking of hosting one as a side event, if enough people show up. I'd like at least ten. I already promise there are going to be melee setups for friendlies, but the tournament is still up in the air. Thanks a ton, guys!

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Banzai was a blast. Game room had 3 TVs lined up in a row with Smash 64, Melee, and Brawl. I was so proud =,)

FFAs were lolzy. Also had to explain to a guy that Mario is NOT top tier lol. He was pretty adamantly convinced that he's the best character in the game... :mario:

Tomacawk

Smash Master
why would nintendo not make mario the best charcter?
also i'm cancelling melee @ my place today. if somebody else hosts I'll probably come, depending on transit times

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Yo I can just copy somebody's memory card so I don't have to unlock all this stuff in melee right?

Its taking forever

0tt0

Smash Rookie
I'm going to try to be there. I'm just now getting back into the smash scene after leaving it almost 7 years ago. I used to be OK (or as OK as one can get without knowing how to wavedash), so I'm going to need to learn from you all. I just want to have fun and feel the competitive play from this game again.

Tuesday

Smash Ace
I'm going to try to be there. I'm just now getting back into the smash scene after leaving it almost 7 years ago. I used to be OK (or as OK as one can get without knowing how to wavedash), so I'm going to need to learn from you all. I just want to have fun and feel the competitive play from this game again.
Where do you live? Also, which version of smash?

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Lol, he clearly said "I used to be OK (or as OK as one can get without knowing how to wavedash)"
Ya, I figured he played melee since he quit 7 years ago, but when he said he's coming back to smash, I wanted to know if he meant back to Melee or Brawl.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
yo melee players, tournament this saturday in the thread title. the location is literally 2 minutes away walking distance from a trax station. no johns
this is the most reliable thing we have to play at so coming to this should be top priority if you're serious about getting into melee
let's get a big enough turnout to run a round robin!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Yo everybody if it isn't too much of a problem, try to buy a drink or something from the coffee shop instead of buying food somewhere else. They're letting us use their space for free, the least we can all do is buy a bagel or something.

I'm coming and I'll bring a setup with melee and brawl. I'll bring my PS3 and Marvel/SF4 as well.

Top Bottom