• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

harpuia190

Smash Ace
ill do what i can to come, if not just to see the mexis ;) I <3 Dryu

its saturday in orem at what time

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
By 10am, and PLEASE be on time or future events will prob never happen here.

Lada

Smash Apprentice
yeah i got work covered. Can anyone give me a ride to Orem this saturday??
I'm so happy all these people are back. I'm excited to see everyone.
MM anyone?!?!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
By 10am, and PLEASE be on time or future events will prob never happen here.
That just not plain not gonna happen bro, you should make it clear to the owner that it just doesn't work that way, especially since thats such an early time to start smashing
fixed..............................
its garbz for real.

yeah i got work covered. Can anyone give me a ride to Orem this saturday??
I'm so happy all these people are back. I'm excited to see everyone.
MM anyone?!?!
your avi's expression. is like your face always.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Well, me and Yaz will be there. You should all try and make it even if it is early and somewhat inconvenient. The way I see it is that someone went through the trouble to try and get a tourney organized, so instead of all complaining about what we don't like about it, we should be grateful that someone is making some efforts and try to make it if we can. Just the way I see it though.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Well, me and Yaz will be there. You should all try and make it even if it is early and somewhat inconvenient. The way I see it is that someone went through the trouble to try and get a tourney organized, so instead of all complaining about what we don't like about it, we should be grateful that someone is making some efforts and try to make it if we can. Just the way I see it though.
well being one thats usually quite early, half the scene always shows up late. I have my doubts that anyone will show on time.

also, lol http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.ph...just-the-majority.137145/page-56#post-6232451 they're so mad. its like i bang out rage for like practically free.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
I'd rather have a teams tournament

And I'll be accepting MM's in Melee. It really is crazy how good I am at this game compared to you guys.

I haven't talked about it with Kenny yet, but we will also be accepting team MM's in Brawl. Any amount (;

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I'd rather have a teams tournament

And I'll be accepting MM's in Melee. It really is crazy how good I am at this game compared to you guys.

I haven't talked about it with Kenny yet, but we will also be accepting team MM's in Brawl. Any amount (;
melee is dead tho bro, thats like bj saying he'll money match for any amount in 1vs1 basketball, all you can do is lol cuz it has to be a joke.
I approve of this post.
If bj goes, im down.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
C!Z its because you live in washington, its full of hipsters and geeks that well unlike most utahns dont like camping, they've probably never seen a desert or forest in their whole life.

Steam

Smash Hero
HEY UTAH PEOPLE.

hi.

Colorado has a living scene now and monthlies etc etc. you guys should come down sometime. there's a Brawl/Melee tourney in denver on the last saturday of every month ;0

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
So I was looking, and I couldn't find one these last couple pages. Is there an official Information Post with all the info on this tourney? I will post it on the BYU Smashers page and see if we can get some nubs there.

Staz

Smash Lord
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude I JUST REALIZED I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING TODAY. IF YALL WANNA COME AND SMASH TEXT ME WITH MY NEW SEXY NUMBAH, 358-252-1542

and i live in west jordan now rade. so much closer to you now.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude I JUST REALIZED I AM NOT DOING ANYTHING TODAY. IF YALL WANNA COME AND SMASH TEXT ME WITH MY NEW SEXY NUMBAH, 358-252-1542

and i live in west jordan now rade. so much closer to you now.
if i were to come smash tonight, you wont suddenly be at mcd's til midnight again will you?

Staz

Smash Lord
nah man. I don't work today and I don't think I'm coming this saturday. I work till 2. and zz says it starts at 10. oh and gk don't bother with those shoryuken ****. they are total di*** besides jira.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Zz, can you give the mexis and gk a ride?
pretty please with your lil ponie on top?

nah man. I don't work today and I don't think I'm coming this saturday. I work till 2. and zz says it starts at 10. oh and gk don't bother with those shoryuken ****. they are total di*** besides jira.
lol, probably. I'ma still go **** them at sf some time tho just cuz i can
Wow, this trolling is amazing
I'm the best at it.
Nvm gais I work today. Sorry kirbs

:phone:
knew it.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
HEY UTAH PEOPLE.

hi.

Colorado has a living scene now and monthlies etc etc. you guys should come down sometime. there's a Brawl/Melee tourney in denver on the last saturday of every month ;0
Last time I tried to go to Colorado I got stuck in a snow storm in wyoming and spent the entire night in a truckers stop and didn't sleep at all. >_>

Utah still won though XD

edit: jelly here you go

TOURNAMENT INFO:

12/10/11 - Orem Play n Trade
160 East University Parkway, Suite G Orem, UT 84058
Starts at 10am SHARP
$5 Entry fee, no venue

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol, Im pretty sure I can give Mexis/Gkirbs a ride, Ill text you guys what time Im leaving later tonight, so make sure you're ready at that time.

Top Bottom