• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
$90.00 is really cheap, BC. o_o" Who were you flying with?

If I were paying for my flight (har-har), it'd be $296.00. I think IDA is the same length away from SLC as SGU is.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Well if you consider that if 4 people went in one car it would only cost about $20 per person than $90 for one person is a huge rip (Buses) and it doesn't split with more people in your group I checked.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Hey, Casture? Mark me down. Just need to be back before 10 XD I'll PM you my number and address.

And if the car IS over filled, well, I can always fit in the trunk. I'm flexible like that and stuff ^^

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
So $90 is gas money...? I think that's what you're saying, BC, but I'm not sure.

Xsyven, I was actually going to drive up to this tournament but then casture said he had an empty van... so.. yeah. Our noRtherner culture is becoming more vehicular :)

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
No they charge 45 to go to SCL and 45 to get back regardless of how many people go so it's not a good deal at all if you consider how much less it is per person if we drive with like 4 people. And it's by some van thing that runs between Idaho and Utah every day.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Yo. Xsyven. Check out my Hot sig.

I warned you, didn't I!? Oh and hi lengeta :). are you going to be able to make it to this tourney...? I certainly hope so.

slave1

Smash Lord
wooo ha that was freaking awsome. i hope to come to another SoP. loved playing agianst everyone. and i got one question how was my Mewtwo?

FTS thanks for having me, i cant wait to see the new power rankings and who is where and everyone have a great night.

lengeta

Smash Ace
I didn't play you, slave1, but I watched you play a little bit. Your playing an extremely gimped character and seemed to be holding your own, so based on that your abilities seem awesome.

And grats to Hott, Raisin, and FtS for knocking out PC. It was a fluke IMO though, so keep it coming.

McFly

Smash Cadet
That was my first tournament, and I must say I was pleased with how I did. I know I can improve so much more though. It was a lot of fun, and I'll be sure to come to more tournaments.

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
Can you guys clear something up for me. Are you allowed to pick a the same stage even if you have already won on it during your best of 3 set?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
No. You can only counter pick a stage if you haven't won there yet (it can be a stage that you've played on and lost in, though).

Edit: Got beat to it...but at least I elaborated on the subject.

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
thx, I didn't see it in the rules on SoP6 so perhaps it should be added under the rules section there. thanks to you both again.

McFly

Smash Cadet
I am, and I know Ken Neth and Yaz would want to. I know they've played with you before, C!Z. I already asked Cdbobo if he would wanna go to the Nielson's Grove park in Orem to play this weekend., but no reply... yet. Anyway, I'm up for it anytime.

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
i'm up for oct 20.. it sucks i missed the saturday's tourney but i won't miss this one.. you'll feel the wrath of my peach :)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Southern Utah really needs more smashers.

Hey new Orem smasher people-- are any of you ever visiting family or friends in St. George ever?

Top Bottom