• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
I can't stop listening to interludes!

Ya red d0g next time.. idk how when people beat you
They make it look easy I guess I suck against icies

r3d d09

Smash Master
Ha, Dzle. that was the first time playing brawl. I've been playing melee a lot :)

andd fight an mk on Rainbow is bad news. i could have gone peach on you and comboed you like mad. haha.

But i strictly did that as a learning experience. the IC's laugh at me for doing a stupid decision, but i dont care. ha.

DS4, it's just hard matchups. Rob, snake, Yoshi, MK.

the only reason i beat RJ was because he SD'd twice in one match.

I don't caare about placings at the moment. during each match, i work on something. I can't do that in friendlies because no one is serious

Seph... next time, i won't allow you to look up matchup help... that's cheating, if you have notes before hand, okay, but don't post pone a match, even for a minute.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Ha, Dzle. that was the first time playing brawl. I've been playing melee a lot :)

andd fight an mk on Rainbow is bad news. i could have gone peach on you and comboed you like mad. haha.

But i strictly did that as a learning experience. the IC's laugh at me for doing a stupid decision, but i dont care. ha.

I don't caare about placings at the moment. during each match, i work on something. I can't do that in friendlies because no one is serious

Seph... next time, i won't allow you to look up matchup help... that's cheating, if you have notes before hand, okay, but don't post pone a match, even for a minute.
Lol, looking up match ups.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So since RJ isn't hosting tourney's anymore, where are we going to go next tourney?

Btw I waas looking forward to doing a friendly with Dzzle but he didn't come :(
There is a tournament on the 26th of june in provo at versus gaming.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I can't stop listening to interludes!

Ya red d0g next time.. idk how when people beat you
They make it look easy I guess I suck against icies
That was not easy... I was shaking even before the final match

I friendly you, I'm serious when im not going random, plus, I need more practice :)

ALSO... Can someone post results?

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
1. Chris
2. Dryu
3. Lada
4. Zzgashi
5. Red Dog
5. DS4
7. Seph
7. Boots
9. Gkirbz
9. Rockmix
9. Vazor

r3d d09

Smash Master
Did someone take BJ's Isaiha controller. the thumb cushion is missing and it's a crappy controller. . .

BJ will break some backs. . . trust me... I saw it saturday night. True story :/

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
What else happened after I left? It was gettin crazy already when I was gone

And I say we should have one more fest for RJ

Dekar173

Justice Man
Go to devastation queers!

Also, how do all of you mormons steal so many god **** controllers? Don't you know anything about not being worthless?!

C!Z

Smash Lord
Oh yeah DZLE me n Cameron melee'd all daylay yesterday so ha. Seriously though having a good melee person near me pretty much makes me wanna drop Brawl and whatever smash time I have put it towards melee. Cuz that **** is just too fun. It's hard to find a game you can play all day and still want more. Btw I think I melee rankings should look somethin like this:

1. Yours truly.
2. Yaz if he stops bein a ***.
3. Cameron, Sinz, or Chris.
4. Sinz, Chris, or Cameron.
5. Chris, Cameron, Sinz.

Also Kevin could very well be one of those 3 as well. I just had to choose 3 but he's very much a contestant.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
SMASHFEST TOMOROW. Who's COMMIN!!!
I'm meeting with Versus gaming tomorrow to set up the tourney and everything for the 26th. Then I have class at 7 ):

EDIT:

Chris is better than me in smash.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Btw I think I melee rankings should look somethin like this:

1. Yours truly.
2. Yaz because his Peach is amazing!

Also Kevin could very well be one of those 3 as well. I just had to choose 3 but he's very much a contestant.
Oh Ciz, you're just too nice :) And Kev is the **** at Melee, as peculiar as his Samus is haha

Chris is better than me in smash.
I never thought I would hear this coming from Everett "Sinz" Lendburg :O :O

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Except for me. I'm always serious. Even more so if you ask me to be. I'll fight you with all of my scrubby might.

Oh yeah DZLE me n Cameron melee'd all daylay yesterday so ha. Seriously though having a good melee person near me pretty much makes me wanna drop Brawl and whatever smash time I have put it towards melee. Cuz that **** is just too fun. It's hard to find a game you can play all day and still want more. Btw I think I melee rankings should look somethin like this:

1. Yours truly.
2. Yaz if he stops bein a ***.
3. Cameron, Sinz, or Chris.
4. Sinz, Chris, or Cameron.
5. Chris, Cameron, Sinz.

I think PC and FtS should be on the list somewheres.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Granted I think they're good and would love if they played melee again. They're not at the top 5 of what we've got.

DZLE

Smash Master
C!Z, let's get together sometime, Cam, I saved your number i'll text you soon if it's ok. I wanna play more and more Melee, i was getting ***** by PC and i'll probably just get more ***** by you guys but it really does get me better. I wanna make it onto that list ;)
Yeah I know what you mean, when plaing Melee, brawl seems so ******ish.

Also C!Z, hook me up with your number yo. Text me 801-608-5023

-Mars-

Smash Hero
hai guyz lets suck each other off about melee!!!!! Melee gets me suuuuuuuuper excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Thats far... I can come if i can get a ride, if not its probably not happening for me :p

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
ha, i dont have school, yesterday was my last day :p

Also, if anyone is offering rides, please tell me, i live near rj...

Top Bottom