• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Awwww RJ i'll miss you man. Even though I cant come very often you were always a good friend from the beginning.

Loved trollin tha **** out of people tooo bwahahahahahahahah good times.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Higher learning curve, instead of the game being out for 3 years, it's been out for 8 or so. that's a lot of crap to catch up on.

I've been playing melee more than anything else. lol.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Smash Apprentice
Yes! Let's! This is the day to! When and where, amigo?

Sorry about yesterday, Red. Got caught up watching Alice. Didn't expect it to be so long. Was still pretty good though. nice little plot twist to it.

If you wanna smash today, I was planning on going out to RJ's today, but that can't be where ya'll are smashing. I was hoping he'd found my phone too... ¬.¬

If I could manage to give my girlfriend the car keys at noon on her break and get picked up early;well, that's an option too.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I wanna smash, so if anybody can figure anything out let me know. RJ's really isn't an option for me right now. Plus I think he's at work til around 5 or 6.

r3d d09

Smash Master
... Well, the thing is that I am making plans with a girl... you might thing smash > hoes. but it's either today or tomorrow. and tomorrow all my home boys are goin to be at RJ's. So i chose today over tomorrow. so i am thinking of my bros ;) but if it falls through, then i'm definitely smashing tonight.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Smash Apprentice
... Well, the thing is that I am making plans with a girl... you might think smash > hoes. but it's either today or tomorrow. and tomorrow all my home boys are goin to be at RJ's. So i chose today over tomorrow. so i am thinking of my bros ;) but if it falls through, then i'm definitely smashing tonight.
Aww. Red doooog. You should totally just do something her tomorrow so you can have as much time as possible to smash. Plus, if Yaw doesn't bring Melee we won't have it D: Not to mention I'm dying to play/meet you. Just leave a little early tomorrow afternoon or really early evening and you'll have all of Saturday night to do your thing.

r3d d09

Smash Master
Ha, Cam. I can tell that we are going to be homies. haha. I will be there tonight for sure, but i'm leaving soon to head south and meet up with the girl.

i will do my best to get there tonight, but no promises.

once you find your phone, text me.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Smash Apprentice
GangstaKirby said:
the mexibrigade in its entirety are gonna be all over ichigos big black bankai tryna grab his tensa zangetsu and make getsuga tensho all over the place like it was somethin to do fo fun or some ****.
RJ decided to taunt on my name while I was in the shower. If it gets anyone to come sooner, all the better though. :D

Minato

穏やかじゃない
the mexibrigade in its entirety are gonna be all over ichigos big black bankai tryna grab his tensa zangetsu and make getsuga tensho all over the place like it was somethin to do fo fun or some ****.
I am speechless. I am without speech.
/Seinfeld reference

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Had a great time at the smashfest/tourney. GGs to all the Melee players. Kurosaki's falcon is legit.

I meant to stay long enough to go eat with some people and hang out, but a headache got me first :(

r3d d09

Smash Master
Chris or Kevin. Ask your friend If he took my controller. I saw him using it last and I will hold him responsible for it. Just saying. That's my only good controller and I will make him buy me a new one if needed.
Nothing against him. I'm just done with my stuff getting taken by mistake.

Gg to everyone.
Marco. Go fox on me more
zz. I should have gone mk.
Ds4. I love wave dashing or attempting to on brawl. I joule have warmed up more. I got you next time ;)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Red Dog, those were the most intense matches i think ive ever had in my life, and btw, i like fighting mks ;)

___X___

Smash Lord
Chris or Kevin. Ask your friend If he took my controller. I saw him using it last and I will hold him responsible for it. Just saying. That's my only good controller and I will make him buy me a new one if needed.
Nothing against him. I'm just done with my stuff getting taken by mistake.
Go lick one red dog.
I took the controller by mistake.
I'll return it back to you as soon as I can.

EDIT: yaz, the bracket is in your lap top.
please post results if possible :)

DZLE

Smash Master
Ds4. I love wave dashing or attempting to on brawl. I joule have warmed up more. I got you next time ;)
Johns. Nobody should be losing to DS4 for any specific reason >.>
Go lick one red dog.
I took the controller by mistake.
I'll return it back to you as soon as I can.

EDIT: yaz, the bracket is in your lap top.
please post results if possible :)
Lol u mad bro

Top Bottom