• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
cept none of the ones here count, if they did it would be twice that lol

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
this is rj.

its obv chris way mad cuz he got trolled by me one time and joined the butthurt club, now he doesnt even love me nuff to stick up for me anymore :( its more like iwaysad. </3

if any mod deletes the below then they are heartless and it will cause me great angst, and im pretty sure something like this could be on the importance level to be a serious problem that could have adverse emotional effects on me if it were deleted. inb4fateorsomeothergaymoddeletesitanywaysinaveinattempttobefunnyandidosomethingterrible.

i got sad news guys, ima be moving in like a week to cali so i wont be able to host tourneys in utah that much anymore (i still will just not as often, only weekends that i am in town) ill still be doing TGWP and stuff in utah too i just need to find a weekend in maybe the early fall to do it, theres no way i can over the summer.

that being said this next tourney will be the last i host in utah for probably a month or two and i wont be seeing much of you guys except on the few weekends in the year that i come to utah, i cant say why i am going atm but youll find out in due time.

i would really appreciate it if all of you guys would come to the tourney this weekend for me so that we can all hang out for one last time before i move.

btw i just found out today about it.

lol ima miss all you guys a ton :( stay in contact when i leave k?

im, almost tearin up right now thinkin bout it all....

ima miss all you guys, all the late night std's all the tourneys all the kicks and giggles, utah smash really changed my life in a good way, i made a bunch of friends that im sure ill have for life.

also you may not realize it but being able to use swf and stuff really means alot to me though it may mean little to you....

its like, the only reason i know anyone on the smash scene at all, its what helped me become comfortable enough to approach you guys and become more friendly with everyone in the scene.

if it werent for swf i honestly would probably still be that guy that comes to tourneys and plays 2 rounds, gets out, and goes home wishing he was as good and as popular as the other players.

___X___

Smash Lord
Wow, that really was heart warming.
And very sad.

Hmp.

Everyone deserve's a second chance.
Even RJ ROSSBERG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll do everything in my power to get you back online.

and so, there IS a tourney this Saturday.... right???

count me, my brothers and friends in.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone confirm the details of the tourney this weekend? What is going on with TGWP- is it still this weekend?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Can't make it. Gonna be in Idaho with the family.

I would come if it wasn't for the fact this family outing is the WHOLE SIDE of that family (pictures and all that s***), and if I didn't go, I'd get in serious trouble with my mother, and I hate to disappoint my mother...

Sorry dudes...

DZLE

Smash Master
RJ You'll be missed dog.

@Ciz lol all caps fail? D:

I'll see if i can come for at least some of the tourney. Saturday is looking gay but I will do my best.

Staz

Smash Lord
RJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

it was great RJ im gonna miss you so much WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO WITHOUT YOU?!

please let the tournament start early and i will be able to make it because i have to be home at 6:30 for a date

Kurosaki Ichigo

Smash Apprentice
So much happened so fast. @.@ So what's going on now? Is there gonna be a going-away tourney this weekend or next weekend? And was C!z talkin' to me? If so, I'm available to smash from between 8am-4pm and then after I pick up my Lady from work around late evening. Like 7 and after ---~>. Don't have anything else to do this weekend that I want to do besides Melee and Star Ocean 2. <_<;

C!Z

Smash Lord
Yeah I was talkin to you. Yaz said you're chill so we should play sometime. Pm me a number or somethin. I prefer text.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
RJ]i would really appreciate it if all of you guys would come to the tourney this weekend for me[/QUOTE] [B][COLOR="DimGray said:
Well if this is for real then I will be there. Gonna be sad when you're gone. :(

... it''s getting moved to a different date, but we don't know when.
OK ty for the infoz r3d d09

Don't have anything else to do this weekend that I want to do besides Melee and Star Ocean 2. <_<;
We should do some melee friendlies at GKirby's going away tourney. :) [/COLOR][/B]

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Sad that GKirbz is leaving. Even if he is moving closer to me, it might not mean much since California's a big place. But yeah, I think GKirbs did a lot for this community. He pretty much helped the Utah Smash scene get back on its feet again.
Don't have anything else to do this weekend that I want to do besides Melee and Star Ocean 2. <_<;
I love Star Ocean 2, game's awesome.

wangston

Smash Lord
I'll miss you to rj. I remember your first tourney it was top tier!!!!! That is the first tourney you went to in utah.

Top Bottom