• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

r3d d09

Smash Master
NO MORE TOURNAMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!​

stuff was stolen yesterday, and it wasn't just one thing.

RJ has said that he isn't going to host anymore unless EVERYTHING gets returned. you know who you are, and what you've taken. this is insane. So much for respect for the community and the host. You lost your tournaments.

If you come forward to me via pm or something and talk with me, I will not tell anyone who it was and save you from the people you've stole stuff from.

If I find out or others if you don't come forward ... I'm taking drastic measures. Reporting you to the SWF boards making it so you're banned to any tourney that is posted on here, and I will call all the local places and give them a detailed description of what you look like, main, etc. Don't ruin your tourney life over something like this contact me.

You may think this is overboard, but it's not. I've done it before with halo, and it worked perfectly.

There was a chance that it was on accident, but when i opened my GC and saw the melee disk missing, I knew that we had a thief among us.

If you have any information on stuff being stolen, saw someone etc. Contact my personally and I will go from there.

We are serious about this. There is a list already of suspicious people that we've been watching. for the people that's on that list. prepare for some private chats with me or something else.

Things need to be returned to owners or the massive tourney will be called off too.

Dont ruin your chance to meet some of the best and top players in the nation. PM ME NOW!

I will be copy and pasting this around every 5 posts, not as spam. but to make you guys know how serious this is. some of you screwed up way hardcore. FIX IT

Staz

Smash Lord

RJ has said that he isn't going to host anymore unless EVERYTHING gets returned. you know who you are, and what you've taken. this is insane. So much for respect for the community and the host. You lost your tournaments.

If you come forward to me via pm or something and talk with me, I will not tell anyone who it was and save you from the people you've stole stuff from.

If I find out or others if you don't come forward ... I'm taking drastic measures. Reporting you to the SWF boards making it so you're banned to any tourney that is posted on here, and I will call all the local places and give them a detailed description of what you look like, main, etc. Don't ruin your tourney life over something like this contact me.

You may think this is overboard, but it's not. I've done it before with halo, and it worked perfectly.

There was a chance that it was on accident, but when i opened my GC and saw the melee disk missing, I knew that we had a thief among us.

If you have any information on stuff being stolen, saw someone etc. Contact my personally and I will go from there.

We are serious about this. There is a list already of suspicious people that we've been watching. for the people that's on that list. prepare for some private chats with me or something else.

Things need to be returned to owners or the massive tourney will be called off too.

Dont ruin your chance to meet some of the best and top players in the nation. PM ME NOW!

I will be copy and pasting this around every 5 posts, not as spam. but to make you guys know how serious this is. some of you screwed up way hardcore. FIX IT
dang that....SUX, you should make a list of whats missing and needs to be returned.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
This has gotten a bit crazy. Gkirby and Reddog have given alot to host these. It takes alot out of you to host a good event and having to be the police on top of that is to much to ask. Red I will back up anything you need me to. Also like staz said, what all has gone missing?

r3d d09

Smash Master
Like two + of my controllers. Sd card, melée disk, headphones, two iPods, and I think my capture card. Not sure about the capture card. I'm still looking for it. But last place I remember having it was at rj's a few months back.

And thanks fate, I appreciate it.

I don't want anyone posting a comment Saying it was someone. If you're going to say something about who you might think it is, contact me personally via pm. Not text or call or IM.

I want records of this stuff. If that makes sense.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt

^this.

im serious, who ever it was you have until friday and then i cancel everything forever

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
SF4 = Street Fighter 4...as in he's expecting no one to come out and admit their fault and he would have to choice but to switch to SF4...

Edit: got ninja-edited by r3d d09...

___X___

Smash Lord
LOL, I doubt anyone is gonna Confess.
So then I guess we aren't having any tournaments anymore.....
well, at least I went out with a bang!!!!

but but GET THIS......

WHAT IF IM THE CULPRIT???

YOU CAN'T DO SHATT because people OOS already know who I am and how nice I am and that I don't steal anything.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FALCON KICK!

Banned via Warnings
LOL, I doubt anyone is gonna Confess.
So then I guess we aren't having any tournaments anymore.....
well, at least I went out with a bang!!!!

but but GET THIS......

WHAT IF IM THE CULPRIT???

YOU CAN'T DO SHATT because people OOS already know who I am and how nice I am and that I don't steal anything.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FALCON KICK!
Exactly why I don't bring ANY shi to tourneys. You naggas are crazzzy.

dRyu Edit: Call da police, my virginity was stolen.
i love how you guys get ultra butthurt about facebook comments that you could simply ignore or shrug off and really dont have anything to do with anything important in any way shape or form, then when someone posts something serious as theft on swf you troll it or act like it isnt a big deal and that **** cant be down about it.

way to hold really ******** double standards guys. the mexibrigade fails miserably.

Chris. If I wanted to, I could get you not banned. But in a watch thing where someone follows you around tournaments. Don't joke about this guys.
its about time to repost that post you made earlier

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium

Dont ruin your chance to meet some of the best and top players in the nation. PM RED DOG NOW!

DZLE

Smash Master
See what happens?

Things get stolen from me, and I take a stand. People are like LOL YOU JUST MAD YOU JUST BUTTHURT COME BACK TO TOURNIES

And look what fucking happens. You guys brought this upon yourself.

And X, what kind of comment is that? I told you guys his "apology" didnt mean shit. He doesnt care at all. Good luck in life. You guys are the most disrespectful pieces of gutter trash i've come in contact with. And I'm glad I left when I did. No regrets. I made my true friends in this scene and will continue to chill with them. That's all that matters.

C!Z, see you at SF4 stuff, i'm going this route.

DZLE

Smash Master
I just came back to state my point was made. You're apology wasnt worth **** and nobody believed it. That's why nobody cared.

___X___

Smash Lord
Ahem, Lanky believed it, and he cared.
now we are friends <3

So take that.

Also, since we became friends again he ***** in the tournament.

woooo hoooo lanky.

___X___

Smash Lord
Hmmmm :)
Well thats your opinion! :D

Anyways I Guess we gotta start looking for a new tourney host!!
I'll try my best to recruit new and more smashers and I'll try to find a game store venue or something and get things more organized!!

Also, how many of you guys are going to GEEX this summer? it's gonna be really big and I'm sure we are gonna find A LOT of new smashers!! :colorful:

X EDIT: :008:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
OMG, i dont get on swf for two days and all this...

Really guys, whoever is taking all of the stuff, give it back. I know I haven't lost anything, but I also know that everyone who did would really appriciate getting that all back.

And kansas is a little to far for me but thanks for the offer lol

Staz

Smash Lord
haha geeeez seriously all you guys need to calm down and just chill :p I know stuff has been stolen but we all shouldn't freak out so much and say rude stuff about each other it's just not mature :lick:

Like two + of my controllers. Sd card, melée disk, headphones, two iPods, and I think my capture card. Not sure about the capture card. I'm still looking for it. But last place I remember having it was at rj's a few months back.

And thanks fate, I appreciate it.

I don't want anyone posting a comment Saying it was someone. If you're going to say something about who you might think it is, contact me personally via pm. Not text or call or IM.

I want records of this stuff. If that makes sense.
Dang... That's a bummer that those things got stolen but we shouldn't stop hosting because of it, but its really up to you guys :) but before we make any decisions we should all like check if we have them or not because a long time ago i lost my platinum at a tourney once remember that? then i automatically assumed that somebody stole it, but i was wrong i seem to have just dropped it haha but we should consider that somone or one of us misplaced them and/or took them on accident if we did we should all check, and if we didn't thats sad that people would steal :( who's ipods were they? and if it really is a big deal i can probably get you a melee disc and buy you a controller i have a job now :D ill try to buy whatever has gotten stolen for everyone could be happy, I could probably get alll the stuff besides the two ipods... :/ Ipood=expensive!

Exactly why I don't bring ANY shi to tourneys. You naggas are crazzzy.

dRyu Edit: Call da police, my virginity was stolen.
haha MARCO your the best i love you, but i agree if you have something that you brought and you really cared about it, you should best leave it at home, or if you do bring it you should at least take care of it and not leave it in random places or desks :teeth:

i love how you guys get ultra butthurt about facebook comments that you could simply ignore or shrug off and really dont have anything to do with anything important in any way shape or form, then when someone posts something serious as theft on swf you troll it or act like it isnt a big deal and that **** cant be down about it.

way to hold really ******** double standards guys. the mexibrigade fails miserably.
dude we shouldn't bring anything from facebook on to this forums it has nothing to do with smash...its not smash related :grrr: but yeah we just like to joke around alot, we really don't mean anything lame we say :p sorry if it seems like that :o

I just came back to state my point was made. You're apology wasnt worth **** and nobody believed it. That's why nobody cared.
Haha DZLE calm down everyone needs to stop ------>****** we are just a smash scene we are all practically grown ups we should act like it and stop talking smack it really isn't that respectful

But overall im just basically saying that we all need to just calm down :D no matter how crazy DIIZZZ smash scene is :p we really shouldn't stop it, its just starting to get fun! :D:bluejump: so come on guys lets not go balls out anymore, we have to keep Having tournaments we are all getting better wether we notice or not, practice=PERFECT we are utah we should be practicing to show all the other STATES that we are better than those scrubs and that utah=pwn we shouldn't be going againts eachother :p haha but yeah so ill try to buy whatever get stolen and try to fix whatever problems is happening :suess: ILY GUYS
LET'S DO THIS....LEEEEERRROOOOOOOYYYYYYY JEEEEEEEEEENNNKINNNSSSSSS

-Mars-

Smash Hero
i need my controller that i was going to get forever ago. i need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey how about you drive down here and come get it.........or u just wait until I go to a tourny again. I have like 12 controllers I dont care about your controller it will get back to you eventually just stop bugging me about it.

My condolances to those who've been stolen from and those people who are legit and losing out here. You folks are always welcome at KS tourneys.

I blame black people.

DZLE

Smash Master
Staz, I like you man, you have never been anything but nice to me.

But you really need to grow up past the smash stuff, and look at all of this from a persons perspective. Put aside your smashing persona and look at the situation from the perspective of your normal human being self. Does it seem normal? Does it seem right?

No.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Yea I agree. I just think most of you have been around really nice/non-shady people your whole life and just aren't very smart with your stuff.

When I go to tournaments you'll usually see me with a back pack which has all my stuff in it. If I bring my Wii I usually bring my little brother along and have him keep an eye on it.

You guys just aren't real smart most of the time. People are people if they see an opportunity for some free easy shiz then their gonna take it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The only thing ive ever brought is a controller and it's with me at all time, rarely does it leave my hands

-Mars-

Smash Hero
yup smart. unlike some people who bring their laptop, iphone, ipod, BOSE noise reducing headphones, wallet with 200 bucks, 4 controllers, melee, brawl, cube, pokemon platinum, ps3, tv, and a rolex.

___X___

Smash Lord
Chris. stop being gay.

both known to steal or have poor morals and ethics.

if you were a real friend to ANYONE on this scene you wouldnt be acting like its no big deal and trying to find a new host. you would be trying to help with this very serious problem of theft thats happening :/

staz' post is total trash
And if YOU were a TRUE friend to ANYONE, you wouldn't be saying that stuff. ^^^

And its most likely that no one is gonna turn themselves in/give the stuff back.
Which means you're gonna shut your tournaments down and we're not gonna have a venue/host.

So I'm trying to plan ahead and find another venue and a better host, So that the smash scene won't entirely die out.

I know a lot of people with venue's and places were I can easily host a tournament.
So I'll be making some calls this week. :079:

Staz

Smash Lord
Chris. stop being gay.

both known to steal or have poor morals and ethics.

if you were a real friend to ANYONE on this scene you wouldnt be acting like its no big deal and trying to find a new host. you would be trying to help with this very serious problem of theft thats happening :/

staz' post is total trash
>.> *SIGHHH* your noooo hooope :/

Staz, I like you man, you have never been anything but nice to me.

But you really need to grow up past the smash stuff, and look at all of this from a persons perspective. Put aside your smashing persona and look at the situation from the perspective of your normal human being self. Does it seem normal? Does it seem right?

No.
thanks bro:rotfl: but dude i dont want to put aside my smashing persona, because err isn't that what this Smash World Forums is about? smash :D we are only human :) at that SMASHERS :p my point is, its never too late to change :) thats why im trying to fix everything im willing to buy everything that is missing that i can afford just in order to leave all this craziness behind :p
yup smart. unlike some people who bring their laptop, iphone, ipod, BOSE noise reducing headphones, wallet with 200 bucks, 4 controllers, melee, brawl, cube, pokemon platinum, ps3, tv, and a rolex.
MARS can i touch your schlong please?

And its most likely that no one is gonna turn themselves in/give the stuff back.
Which means you're gonna shut your tournaments down and we're not gonna have a venue/host.

So I'm trying to plan ahead and find another venue and a better host, So that the smash scene won't entirely die out.

I know a lot of people with venue's and places were I can easily host a tournament.
Gangsta kirbs haha i don't have anything againts you but may you just please stop saying rude comments to anyone not just X, its not cool to be mean to anyone, no matter what the situation it just causes more fighting IMO :p and yeah gangsta you don't have to host anymore i don't have anything againts that, im just trying to advise you guys not to, but its cool if you stop hosting i mean its totally up to you guys :) me and chris could try to find hosts around places because thats what im trying to do just not let the smash scene die <3

Banned via Warnings

maybe you should go to school so i dont have to say **** like that when you act like theft isnt a big deal

its become clear to me you only care about money/reputation. other wise you wouldnt be being so gay right now and STILL acting like the problem is solved by having a different host or some **** like that. even if you do find another host its unlikely the stealing will stop, i cant even begin to fathom what would make you think this fixes anything at all except for a way for you to make money.

dude, seriously, screw that gay plan, i call a utah wide boycott on any tourneys in order to prevent further theft until all the stolen **** is returned.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
maybe you should go to school so i dont have to say **** like that when you act like theft isnt a big deal

its become clear to me you only care about money/reputation. other wise you wouldnt be being so gay right now and STILL acting like the problem is solved by having a different host or some **** like that. even if you do find another host its unlikely the stealing will stop, i cant even begin to fathom what would make you think this fixes anything at all except for a way for you to make money.

dude, seriously, screw that gay plan, i call a utah wide boycott on any tourneys in order to prevent further theft until all the stolen **** is returned.
Signed and done.

DZLE

Smash Master

A legit post made by none other than R.J.

Top Bottom