• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
Yeah I have every reason to know I'll lose, but it's all good. $5.
with that kind of attitude youll lose

prove yourself wrong and with the right mindset the worst that can happen is you lose $5 but have a great set

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
skip to 39 minute to see the worst game of melee ever played

http://www.twitch.tv/gamersabbey/b/636281096
When if randomed to FoD, I thought you guys were doing the traditional Bowser Challenge from back in the days (intention lag so that it favors the Bowser players). I was sad that it was just accidental coincidence.

EDIT: This place actually lets you play into past 4 AM? WTF

Last edited:

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
When if randomed to FoD, I thought you guys were doing the traditional Bowser Challenge from back in the days (intention lag so that it favors the Bowser players). I was sad that it was just accidental coincidence.

EDIT: This place actually lets you play into past 4 AM? WTF
yep, you should come check it out sometime ;-) ;-).

A Psychiatrist

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, my entire smash crew is going to be gone most of this week, and I really want to smash. If anyone one in or around Salt Lake is smashing or wants to smash, let me know so I come get rekt.

RVKYS

Smash Apprentice
people actually commented on it and said how much they like our layout with the characters in the back and and stuff.

and yeah catching bill nye's critique was lucky i gotta see hugs tell me how bad i am (!)

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
just a reminder that the provo game den weekly has wii u singles starting at 6pm and melee starting around 8pm.

edit: haha, i was wondering if anyone was gonna post pumpinz' gfycat on reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2zbook/my_new_favorite_player_cam_reaction_wait_i_did/). kudos to you @ Remioli Remioli .

edit2: looks like the new mods of /r/smashbros are waving the ban hammer since they removed the post. this morning it was on the top of the front page; now it's gone :-p. messaging the mods now.

Last edited:

Chiknai

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, my entire smash crew is going to be gone most of this week, and I really want to smash. If anyone one in or around Salt Lake is smashing or wants to smash, let me know so I come get rekt.
If you want you can message me your number and I'll hit you up if I do some Smashing, I usually go to my friends house around 1100E 300 S.

You are also welcome to come to my house in NSL but that would be less exciting.

Last edited:

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
just wanted to follow up to let everyone know that the reddit submission was removed because "it focuses on a player playing poorly". so there you have it, even random strangers feel like @ Pumpinz Pumpinz is a buster ;-).

Smash Journeyman
just wanted to follow up to let everyone know that the reddit submission was removed because "it focuses on a player playing poorly". so there you have it, even random strangers feel like @ Pumpinz Pumpinz is a buster ;-).
The legend of the Busterhive State grows.

Pumpinz

Smash Journeyman
It doesn't look like it was removed to me.

http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2zbook/my_new_favorite_player_cam_reaction_wait_i_did/

This has got to be the best comment in this thread though.

"DeathArcana has no eyes. Reminds me of the Maiden in Black from Demons Souls."

For reference

Any relation @ Death Arcana Death Arcana ?

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Just for future reference @ Tsuteto Tsuteto people on reddit asked for the full set on YouTube. Instead of the first game. Just putting it out there

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
It doesn't look like it was removed to me.

http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2zbook/my_new_favorite_player_cam_reaction_wait_i_did/

This has got to be the best comment in this thread though.

"DeathArcana has no eyes. Reminds me of the Maiden in Black from Demons Souls."

For reference

Any relation @ Death Arcana Death Arcana ?
you can still see it because you have a direct link, but scroll through the subreddit. you won't find it anywhere. so no one can find it anymore :-p.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116

OkayP.

Smash Apprentice
HELLO UTAHNIANS!!! I'm the newbie in town, with lots to learn but as it seems plenty of people to learn from!!!

DrPhantasma

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrPhantasma
3DS FC
3325-3045-0409
HELLO UTAHNIANS!!! I'm the newbie in town, with lots to learn but as it seems plenty of people to learn from!!!
Welcome to the scene, be sure to go the big tournament this upcoming Saturday, it should be a good time. And be sure to check the first post for information on the weeklies that are closest to you.

Top Bottom