• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Dr. Friday

Smash Cadet
Gotta ask everyone, when you get falcon punched or Ganon up-tilted, what's going though your mind?

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Just a reminder, Salt Lake Weekly tonight. Schedule is as follows tentatively: 7 Project M, 8 Melee, 9 Wii U

Pyr

Smash Lord
Evo Reg done + Hotel booking is done. If anyone has plans of going, let me know. Should have 1-2 spots open. Shoot me a PM if interested.

RVKYS

Smash Apprentice
Went to sleep at like 8

Woke up a couple hours later

took a test i didn't study for

got a B

I do whatever the **** i want

*college life*

DrPhantasma

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrPhantasma
3DS FC
3325-3045-0409
Any Nortah people heading to the SLC weekly? I'm stuck at home in Kaysville and wanted to see if anyone could get me a ride there and back.

SoapSuds

Smash Apprentice
Alright nqztv. This week I got my n64 to GC converter, Silicon grease, and my own precision screwdriver set. I haven't opened any of the n64 controllers up yet, and it would be nice to get some rubbing alcohol and clean them up again, and I'm going to need to lube the stick after I get there, but I think that we can have an OG n64 setup tonight.

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
Alright nqztv. This week I got my n64 to GC converter, Silicon grease, and my own precision screwdriver set. I haven't opened any of the n64 controllers up yet, and it would be nice to get some rubbing alcohol and clean them up again, and I'm going to need to lube the stick after I get there, but I think that we can have an OG n64 setup tonight.
ya, i have rubbing alcohol and stuff at the hackerspace, so bring it by! let me know if you need a ride!

SoapSuds

Smash Apprentice
@ N nqztv I sent a text I'm not sure if that's going to get there, but do you think you could actually give me and simonick
a lift at like 7:30?

ElectricCitrus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ElectricCitrus
Gotta ask everyone, when you get falcon punched or Ganon up-tilted, what's going though your mind?
Depending on the person:
"Well guess this is where I die"
"This guy. This guy is so cool. He's so cool. He just landed a Ganon Up-Tilt. He's so cool I bet he'd buy me pot B)"

EDIT:
THAT LAST ONE IS ONLY IN COLORADO. I DO NOT BREAK LAWS. PLS DON'T COPS.

Last edited:

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
That's what happens when you PLAY AT 4 AM
so what you're saying is that we should play at 4am more often? ;-)

edit: dude, you NEED to watch mayhem grand finals! the commenting, the style, the hype... it's epic!

Last edited:

BillNyeTheSamusGuy

Smash Journeyman
@ N nqztv @ Tsuteto Tsuteto I remember Nqztv said we need to come up with some fly names for our weeklies. And, after some soul searching I discovered I was just the samusguy for the job. Check out some potential names:

The Busterhive
Smash at Happy Valley
Take Me to Church
The Salt Flat (for the hackerspace weekly!)

Last edited:
Top Bottom