• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
@ Remioli Remioli i think it would safe to say that we will have a wii u tournament every week at the game den weekly. however, we can't guarantee it since we're at the mercy of people bringing their systems. we *need* more systems, which is why the fee is waived for those who bring them :-p. going through 15 entrants with only 3 setups was kinda rough :-p.

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
@ Remioli Remioli i think it would safe to say that we will have a wii u tournament every week at the game den weekly. however, we can't guarantee it since we're at the mercy of people bringing their systems. we *need* more systems, which is why the fee is waived for those who bring them :-p. going through 15 entrants with only 3 setups was kinda rough :-p.
Well I'll bring mine now.

BearUNLV

Esports Manager, Tournament Director
Anyone thinking of coming to Vegas for DVDA#5 contact me :-) (12/22, Monday)

This is Bear. I am the TO. I now have 97 entrants and 110+ expected to enter.

Last edited:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I would actually be totally down to go if it wasnt right during the holiday season where its hard to get off work. And by hard to get off, I mean impossible.

Last edited:

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
I'm borrowing a Wii u currently but don't have the GameCube adapter just waiting on it to come back. Until tthenim just waiting

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I would actually be totally down to go if it wasnt right during the holiday season where its hard to get off work. And by hard to get off, I mean impossible.
This times a million.

The weekend before christmas is insanity for trying to get work off.

net1234

Smash Ace
Yo fest at rjs Friday @8:00 2522 horseshoe circle south Jordan. Go in the house around back upstairs. Falcon punches will fly. THERE WILL BE FREE PIZZA FOR SRZLIES I KNOW SMASHERS CANT PASS ON FREE FOOD,

Last edited:

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
This is TONIGHT! Bring your A-Game as well, since I'm opening up a challenge that is your can beat me in Pokemon Puzzle League, you'll get a $5 in store credit to Game Changerz with a premium pass. No charge (aside from $10 entry fee to event, of course)! You'll also get a free premium pass to Game Changerz if you would like.

Still also need someone to bring their Wii U set up with Smash. If you plan on coming to this and willing to bring it, message me NOW and I'll give you $5 off your entry fee (by giving you $5 personally). Need system, game, and adaptor (preferably two adaptors). First person to message me only.

https://www.facebook.com/events/723823357666382/

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So I'm going to be in SLC tomorrow morning. Would anyone like to smash and be sexy?

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
This is TONIGHT! Bring your A-Game as well, since I'm opening up a challenge that is your can beat me in Pokemon Puzzle League, you'll get a $5 in store credit to Game Changerz with a premium pass. No charge (aside from $10 entry fee to event, of course)! You'll also get a free premium pass to Game Changerz if you would like.

Still also need someone to bring their Wii U set up with Smash. If you plan on coming to this and willing to bring it, message me NOW and I'll give you $5 off your entry fee (by giving you $5 personally). Need system, game, and adaptor (preferably two adaptors). First person to message me only.

https://www.facebook.com/events/723823357666382/
If I go ill definitely bring mine. I'm 50/50

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So what is everyone doing during the day tomorrow?

SoapSuds

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone going to Vegas?
@ Sinz Sinz if that doesn't work out you could head up here again. How early though?

Last edited:

BearUNLV

Esports Manager, Tournament Director
101 entrants. 21 teams. 10 days to go.

Contact me on Facebook if you're interested.

Search DVDA#5: Golden Fighting Rings.
My tag is Bear. Name is Bassem.
Vegas will deliver.

Spank3d

Smash Cadet
Everyone just host a fest tomorrow with 2 hours in-between each one, going from SLC to St. George, and Sinz can make a pilgrimage of Utah Smash.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
101 entrants. 21 teams. 10 days to go.

Contact me on Facebook if you're interested.

Search DVDA#5: Golden Fighting Rings.
My tag is Bear. Name is Bassem.
Vegas will deliver.
I'm not doubting that Vegas will deliver. I'm doubting the possibility of getting work off three days before Christmas.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Also its sounding like I'm going to be single after tomorrow afternoon. I have to head back up to logan in the evening so I won't be doing the BYU weekly

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
Is anyone going to Vegas?
@ Sinz Sinz if that doesn't work out you could head up here again. How early though?
i am and im looking to team with someone utah thats coming for sure

whether it be you or staz or anyone else!

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
Everyone just host a fest tomorrow with 2 hours in-between each one, going from SLC to St. George, and Sinz can make a pilgrimage of Utah Smash.
message me when you see this and ill give you my address in cedar city if you want to play melee/PM/smash u for a bit on your way down

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
im driving down the day of and staying until the 28th with some family

Spank3d

Smash Cadet
Also its sounding like I'm going to be single after tomorrow afternoon. I have to head back up to logan in the evening so I won't be doing the BYU weekly
D: Ok we'll miss you dude, we can plan something for next semester

Top Bottom