• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
@ 2-bit 2-bit you can always check out people's info on the utah smasher directory. unfortunately, both you and kristian (@SoapSuds) don't have updated information on there :-p. but you two should definitely carpool together ;-)! kristian's a great guy!

Last edited:

Blues17

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blues17
3DS FC
3179-6103-8458
I need some match up practice in PM before Tuesday. Anybody here have netplay that plays heavy characters like Ganon/Ike/Samus? I also need practice against Lucas and spacies.

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
I am, and I'm also looking to team with somebody from Utah.
dude lets just you and i team cedar style

ill already be leaving to vegas early and not coming back until close to new years though so i cant really give you a ride :/

Blues17

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blues17
3DS FC
3179-6103-8458
dude lets just you and i team cedar style

ill already be leaving to vegas early and not coming back until close to new years though so i cant really give you a ride :/
Is anybody else from Cedar going up? I can probably drive if somebody wants to split gas. My brother doesn't wanna go since it's only Smash 4.

Anyway yeah let's totally team. Who are you gonna use in teams? I'm definitely going ZSS.

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
Devon told me to post on here asking if someone wanted to play smash tonight like 5 hours ago. I forgot. Oops.

Well... If anyone wants to play come over. Never too late.

Smash Journeyman
Is anybody else from Cedar going up? I can probably drive if somebody wants to split gas. My brother doesn't wanna go since it's only Smash 4.

Anyway yeah let's totally team. Who are you gonna use in teams? I'm definitely going ZSS.
I'll probably need to work, but if I'm willing to go if I don't.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
The only time you need to stock cancel is when you team with RJ.

wangston

Smash Lord
I'm not working saturday night the 20th. We should all get together and have a holiday smashfest. I want everyone there. Marco, Marz, Tane, Yaz, all of SLC, all of Logan, all of Provo, all orem, and Basically all of utah. I can host or we can meet in the middle some where or I will got to SLC if I have to.

Chukwaffles

Smash Cadet
What games are played at the Ogden weeklies? I'm thinking about coming this week. Also, who is going down to Provo for those weeklies and can we arrange some sort of carpool from Salt Lake?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I'm not working saturday night the 20th. We should all get together and have a holiday smashfest. I want everyone there. Marco, Marz, Tane, Yaz, all of SLC, all of Logan, all of Provo, all orem, and Basically all of utah. I can host or we can meet in the middle some where or I will got to SLC if I have to.
Help me with gas money.

ZeroKarasu

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeroKarasu
3DS FC
3351-4458-3302
I'm down for a fest on the 20th, but there is a chance I need a ride.

nqztv

Smash Journeyman
the game den weekly tomorrow will be melee since it's the third week of the month as stated in the utah smash events google doc. we hope to see many of you there tomorrow, but understand if you can't make it if you're too busy. it *is* finals week at byu.

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
What games are played at the Ogden weeklies? I'm thinking about coming this week. Also, who is going down to Provo for those weeklies and can we arrange some sort of carpool from Salt Lake?
I'm planning on going Tuesday to Provo if that's what you mean. I'll carpool with whoever's down.

Blues17

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blues17
3DS FC
3179-6103-8458
I'll be up in Salt Lake this Saturday. Let's do this thiiiiing.

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
So I called around about venues.

In sandy around 13th east and 104th south, there's a card shop that could let us play for free. The only issues are
1: size, I can check if it's big enough next time I'm in the area.
2: Thursdays are booked. We'd have to do a different day. Mondays he said would work for sure.

In West Jordan, there's a game haven that said we could use a room for five an hour. I don't know the size there either.

Any thoughts on these locations? Mondays? I'd really like to get some weeklies started again in the area.

Chukwaffles

Smash Cadet
I'm planning on going Tuesday to Provo if that's what you mean. I'll carpool with whoever's down.
Sounds good, I live in Bountiful so I can come pick you up if you want. My number is 801-725-9339, anyone else that wants to carpool to provo is welcome. My car fits 5

DarkPancake

Smash Cadet
Can I just show up to the Game Den weekly at 5? Will people be there by then? (This is my first tournament so I'm trying to figure stuff out :p)

Top Bottom