• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Was fun seeing the few people that came out to the weekly last night. Thanks for hosting, Tsu and Nqztv.

Also shoutouts to Dark Ryu who hadn't played smash in two years and ha never played PM and still one of the top PM players in state.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
And Net, nobody likes someone who only knows how to troll/trash talk. Don't be the next X, don't be that guy. It's cool when it's with friends/in a joking, friendly manner with people who don't show any sign of caring. But trashing random people or those who don't like it isn't cool at all.

Pumpk1nz

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to start the posts about what I'm thankful for.
1. I'm thankful for melee being the greatest game of all time and completely by accident.
2. I'm thankful for the ken combo, the pal combo, and just plain falcon punch.
3. I'm thankful for wavedashes, l-cancels, float cancels, jump cancel out of shines, shield etc, short hop double fairs, short hop double laser, moonwalking, sticky walking, wave landing, no impact landing, pivots, shield stops, chain grabs, wobbles, haxdashes, crouch cancels, jab resets, teching, tech chasing, power shielding, meteor cancels, DI, and Smash DI.
4. I'm thankful for this community full of trolls, **** talkers, weebos, stoners, and that one asian child that keeps kicking everyone's ass, and is going to get banned for **** talking.
5. I'm also thankful for turkey, and family and things.

So God bless melee
Let's feast!

Hatch Backward

Smash Apprentice
1. I'm thankful for melee being the greatest game of all time and completely by accident.
3. I'm thankful for wavedashes, l-cancels, float cancels, jump cancel out of shines, shield etc, short hop double fairs, short hop double laser, moonwalking, sticky walking, wave landing, no impact landing, pivots, shield stops, chain grabs, wobbles, haxdashes, crouch cancels, jab resets, teching, tech chasing, power shielding, meteor cancels, DI, and Smash DI.
4. I'm thankful for this community full of trolls, **** talkers, weebos, stoners, and that one asian child that keeps kicking everyone's ***, and is going to get banned for **** talking.

So God bless melee
Let's feast!
:' ) so beautiful...

Reptilephantom

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
razi#494
4. I'm thankful for this community full of trolls, **** talkers, weebos, stoners, and that one asian child that keeps kicking everyone's ***, and is going to get banned for **** talking.

So God bless melee
Let's feast!

God bless @ Pumpk1nz Pumpk1nz
God bless Melee
God bless America

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I'm hearing whispers of rumors that Nintendo is not making more GCC adapters for the Wii U. Is that true?

Pyr

Smash Lord
I don't see why they would stop, considering the (extremely) high demand, the fact that the holiday season is basically here, and the possible low cost of making the peripheral. It'd defy business sense for them to stop. And I really don't want to pay $100 dollars for one if they do.

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I'm hearing whispers of rumors that Nintendo is not making more GCC adapters for the Wii U. Is that true?
That sounds like just a rumor. It wouldn't make any sense to discontinue it less than a week after its release.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
That sounds like just a rumor. It wouldn't make any sense to discontinue it less than a week after its release.
Are you implying that the things Nintendo does make sense?

Pumpk1nz

Smash Apprentice
I don't see why they would stop, considering the (extremely) high demand, the fact that the holiday season is basically here, and the possible low cost of making the peripheral. It'd defy business sense for them to stop. And I really don't want to pay $100 dollars for one if they do.
I wouldn't be too surprised. Pretty much anybody who is not a casual is probably going to have bought one pretty quick. And anybody who is a casual doesn't gaf what controller they use. So honestly by nintendo's business model (Casuals are king) it makes perfect sense.

Pyr

Smash Lord
I wouldn't be too surprised. Pretty much anybody who is not a casual is probably going to have bought one pretty quick. And anybody who is a casual doesn't gaf what controller they use. So honestly by nintendo's business model (Casuals are king) it makes perfect sense.
Gotta sell the bundles to the casual players, though. Gotta make the adapter to put in said bundle. I've no doubt they'll stop making them. It is a bit too early, though. Christmas OP.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
But seriously who wants to play PM this weekend all weekend?

edit:

god you guys are good at reading this thread and not saying anything.

Last edited:

Gawain

Smash Lord
NNID
Gawain
3DS FC
5069-4113-9796
Hey does anyone konw if the Provo Game Den is still doing those weeklies? I just moved back into the area and I never got the chance to go before, would love to get involved.

Top Bottom