• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Baky

Smash Journeyman
I'm expecting this to be the best PM iteration with this new release. I'm going to welcome nerfed recoveries with open arms. Also, hopefully no more god tier characters.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Attention good sirs,

Smash casuals will be taking place today at Richards residence 8 pm, as he is celebrating becoming the proprietor of a lovely new house.

Any and all smash games are welcome, we just ask that you be respectful of all players and tolerant of Jews. Thank you.

Please rsvp.

Address is 2522 horseshoe circle Dr. South Jordan

Last edited:

Pumpk1nz

Smash Apprentice
Attention good sirs,

Smash casuals will be taking place today at Richards residence 8 pm, as he is celebrating becoming the proprietor of a lovely new house.

Any and all smash games are welcome, we just ask that you be respectful of all players and tolerant of Jews. Thank you.

Please rsvp.

Took me a second to realize who this was due to name and lack of large, brightly colored text

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Attention good sirs,

Please rsvp.

RJ wanted me to add the fact that people need to go to the very far back of the driveway, through the door with the owl decoration.

Last edited:

Fox_Tango

Smash Rookie
That's like going through the Utah thr

What games do you play? I usually host a smash festival once a week, this week I can't because I work early but next week I will. I live right next to the provo library.
I live right by the Park at 900 and center. I been getting re-familiar with melee and brawl (as well as PM). I have never learned this competitive meta and trying to pick up on it.

megaman20XXhackpack

Smash Rookie
what city is this in? I want to come to my first smash fest.

Are any of you guys cool with my green leafy friend? He wants to come too but only if his friends are there.

Last edited:

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
ayy how bout all them nerfs to characters i don't play

aww yeah

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
I'm really not liking 3.5 they destroyed my character. **** this, ill just go play brawl or something. #inb4pjsalt

Baky

Smash Journeyman
I think we should discuss a temporary stagelist for our tournaments until an official one is released. Some new stages (like Norfair) are viable and some are arguably viable, (Frigate Orpheon or Metal Cavern) and other stages have been suggested as bans in many recent discussions were even removed from the first page. (PK1, Skyloft).

What do you guys think?

Top Bottom