• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

___X___

Smash Lord
When did I become the noob? Technically, I'm just the new guy...

I like hugs! Except...I'm an a**-hole regardless if you give me one or not.

But I'm not giving one to Yaz if he becomes more fussy than he already seems to be. He'll probably want more...physical contact...

LOL, lanky, your too funny.

can i have a hug?:colorful:

Hyde.

Smash Rookie
Hey, I just wanted to give a big thanks to all the guys at the tournament. I had a great time --you guys are awesome.

Hopefully in the future I'll do a little better, eh?

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Hey, I just wanted to give a big thanks to all the guys at the tournament. I had a great time --you guys are awesome.

Ya come on down we do a weekly tourny every Thursday (not on Thxgiving) at 5 and have another big tourny comming up on the 6th. The address is in there and your are more then welcome to come a bring some hommies. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=193104

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
LOL! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I love you dryu.

Kenny already come to defend yaz hahahahhahahhah

LOL!!!!!
Still, neither of you have denied it. And attacking me instead of attacking my points in an argument is a fallacy called an ad hominem, which makes your argument invalid. Not a good arguing tactic. >_>

You're at BYU?!?! We should play!!

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
LOL!

Kenny already ultra defensive.
Kk lets make this argument valid? (lolz)
Lada+Yaz are the ones who do the MM for kisses.
Yaz likes to take the mexibrigade down on the floor >_>
And we only touch each others **** because we know we're not gay and can actually get some.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I'm not defensive at all. I don't care if people know I defend my friends lol.

Yaz has done one, the other 10+ have been the mexi brigade.
Yaz never starts it. It's always Kevin trying to be obnoxious lol.
And is touching other men really a legitimate way to show you're not gay? >_>

___X___

Smash Lord
LOL!

Kenny already ultra defensive.
Kk lets make this argument valid? (lolz)
Lada+Yaz are the ones who do the MM for kisses.
Yaz likes to take the mexibrigade down on the floor >_>
And we only touch each others **** because we know we're not gay and can actually get some.

True that son!

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
If I was a child, I would have lost all my innocence just by going to smash tournaments and going to smashboards..... Something is wrong.......

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
X, if you continue your current topic in this thread, you won't be getting in the door to MA10. You have technically already had a warning. Same goes for the people arguing with/against you too.

If anyone is going to vote for a date, make sure it means that you will most likely not be able to make it on the other date, and let me know if that changes. There seems to be a lot of votes for both, so it's important now.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
This really needs to stop, im not gay and I am feeling offended by all this :(. Say Yaz or anyone of your friends were gay they would still be your friends right?

Edit: Anyone who comes in here from anyone else will think Utah is a bunch of bipolar rednecks.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
If I had to pick a date, I would be more inclined for the 20th. That way, I'll be done with the semester and I can actually practice before I come to the tourney.

I'm fine with either date, but I'll vote for the 20th anyway.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Can anyone with a tourny wii change my controls to have L as attack for me that way I dont have to on what ever wii i get on at the next tourny to help save time then?

wangston

Smash Lord
Look at this. I've been only gone for two days and this place is already falling apart. I'm leaving for home on the 19th so I would like it to before then, but thats okay if it's not I'm sure I will get over it. That would just leave the 6rd of the 13th. But I really dont like having back to back tournaments it exhaust me, I need time to rest in between them.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
I can do the 13th, or possibly even the 20th... not sure about the second though. I'd have to find out when i'm doing band junk.

Edit: Hmm... I totally came into this thread at the wrong time didn't I? haha

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
So far it looks like there are more people who can't make it on the 20th than people who can't make it on the 13th. If your "vote" sounded like a preference then I didn't count you.

I'm thinking about staying at 1 max tourney for brawl, but after a bunch of people dropped out at the last minute for Melee, I'm not sure :(

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I think he's saying that he wants to keep it to 1 Brawl tourney per MA but since everyone *****es out on Melee it might be a better idea just to have 2 Brawl tourneys and keep Melee in the background.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I didn't mean to skip out on Melee last time, so I'll definitely do Melee singles next time. For doubles, on the other hand, I would still need a partner.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
i was surprised that more people wanted to do brawl singles than brawl doubles

personally i think we could do all 4, the only problem is most people tend to kinda do other things during brawl singles, so if we could keep it going im sure we could do all 4

C!Z

Smash Lord
I think it should be 1 Brawl Event for this next one as well. Since it will be my last tourney I would prefer 2 Melee, a good bye C!Z event :laugh:

harpuia190

Smash Ace
ya for sure, if you arent doing a goji retirement, i totally agree that the next MA should have more melee, at least for CiZ :p

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
December 13th wins.

I'm leaning towards having 1 brawl tourney + 2 melee again this time. Brawlers still have ToF anyway. I don't want to have more than 3 because I want my 3S :p.

Why are you retiring, C!Z?

C!Z

Smash Lord
December 13th wins.

I'm leaning towards having 1 brawl tourney + 2 melee again this time. Brawlers still have ToF anyway. I don't want to have more than 3 because I want my 3S :p.

Why are you retiring, C!Z?
I'm movin to Washington. The Smash scene here isn't enough.

Top Bottom