• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
I hate the brawl scene so bad... nobody shows up, and its just not as competitive. and no crazy cool combos are pulled off. :(
I LOVED THE MELEE SCENE SO MUCH BETTER! everyone could do cool stuff.
We should get Melee doubles thrown in somewhere :)

C!Z

Smash Lord
I hate the brawl scene so bad... nobody shows up, and its just not as competitive. and no crazy cool combos are pulled off. :(
I LOVED THE MELEE SCENE SO MUCH BETTER! everyone could do cool stuff.
We should get Melee doubles thrown in somewhere :)
True and true! Dubs would be sweet! Except I won't be comin to this tourney. I'll be in Kansas for Event 52 WOOT!!!

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
No not really. He says he plays melee every once in awhile, but I don't think he plays brawl that much. You could still try to convince him though. Tell him Kenny wants him to come ;)

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Time to let me know who can come to this for sure/maybe.

The falcon musical and melee doubles seemed to be pretty popular. Since several Melee players won't be coming to MA 8, I figure we can wait till MA 9 to do those. Falcon Musicals are much better with Melee and would require many Melee discs, but we can still do some during MA 8 if people can't wait :p

Who is bringing what?

Also, who wants to do some advertising for MA? Bit late for MA 8, but MA 9 and beyond are fine. DRyu and X started doing stuff, but never got anywhere :(

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Time to let me know who can come to this for sure/maybe.

The falcon musical and melee doubles seemed to be pretty popular. Since several Melee players won't be coming to MA 8, I figure we can wait till MA 9 to do those. Falcon Musicals are much better with Melee and would require many Melee discs, but we can still do some during MA 8 if people can't wait :p

Who is bringing what?

Also, who wants to do some advertising for MA? Bit late for MA 8, but MA 9 and beyond are fine. DRyu and X started doing stuff, but never got anywhere :(
Count me out:(

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
You're missing both tournaments this month, Yaz? That's a surprise! Is Kenny coming to either one, though?

Oh, and FTS, by now, you should already know to assume I'll be there if I don't say anything. If not, then start now. If ever I CAN'T make it, I'll try to say so.
As for stuff that I'm bringing, I'm bringing a copy of Melee for sure, and maybe a Wii and Brawl if I feel like it (or if you REALLY need it).

harpuia190

Smash Ace
so wait are we doing brawl doubles at this one? either way though ill come for whatever brawl we do

Minato

穏やかじゃない
so wait are we doing brawl doubles at this one? either way though ill come for whatever brawl we do
Brawl doubles is still for MA 8, I think.

Ugh, I don't know if I'll make this tourney. I'm going to try to ask for a day off to come to MA 8. So my status is a maybe. I'll let you know later FTS once I know for sure.

-Final-

Aria♪
My parents said that I could come to the August tourney before I realized I was busy, but their opinions on things change a lot. If my parents will let me come, then I will be come to this month's tourney.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm still trying to find someone to fill my shift for work. If I can't, at least I get off of work at 4 PM. I doubt I'd be able to make it in time for Brawl singles, but Melee's still a go.

Me not being able to go means someone else gets to take 1st in 3rd Strike.

EDIT: If I'm not able to make it to Brawl singles, my rank is so going to drop...

nintendobest

Smash Cadet
hmm yea i guess ill come.
Ill be taking u guys money.
but ehh so far the pot has like $25 for winner <_<
but ill still go. so yea put the in the 4 sure list.
clan nsu ftw.

___X___

Smash Lord
hmm yea i guess ill come.
Ill be taking u guys money.
but ehh so far the pot has like $25 for winner <_<
but ill still go. so yea put the in the 4 sure list.
clan nsu ftw.
ohhh theres nothing i hate more then ppl thinking they are good when they really arent.

ill money match you when you come, and ill **** you hard.
and yes up the but with sonics coconuts.

Top Bottom