• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
If you really want to discuss terms, I'm cool with it. I can pick you all up, but if you can get up to Orem, that'd be really sweet. But I'd be able to drive you back no prob. But really, if you can contribute a small bit the the gas fund, that'd be appreciated.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Alrighty. Just lemme know before 11 tomorrow what y'all are planning. Otherwise, I'm leaving without ya XD

Lada

Smash Apprentice
well the tournament doesnt cost as mush as it usually does so... i dont really think you would have a problem X.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I'm curious as to why Frigate Orpheon and Yoshi's Island (Brawl one with the ghosts) aren't Neutral (especially the latter).

Oh, and I'll be bringing a Wii and the game (with everything needed, unlocked).

Masamunedragon

Smash Rookie
After a long absence of the tourney scene, I plan on being in this one.

In multiple matches between my brother and I on Frigate Orpheon, both of us were getting stuck either below or inside the stage when it flipped. I imagine that should have something to do with it.

C!Z

Smash Lord
I'm not scared of you. IF you show, I'll money match you. I haven't seen you play brawl, but with this much talk my guess is that you aren't very good.

And just to clear some things up, my melee tournament record means nothing. I joined the smash scene way late after the meta game was developed. I started using advance techniques maybe a month before, I start going to tournaments. Your insults amount to nothing and you look dumb making them.
LOL I always enjoy easy money, name how much you wanna lose. Oh just to clear a few things up since you obviously don't realize this, SKILL TRANSFERS!!! Whatever though any of you noobs wanna MM let me know other wise the only way I'm playin anybody is in the tourney. Oh and why the h3ll isn't Flat Zone 2 banned? There's a few others that are kinda ridiculous too but Flat Zone 2 is ridiculous.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
There's a few things that transfer over in Brawl, but not everything. The real question is if you've adapted to the new and the altered old ^^

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
...In multiple matches between my brother and I on Frigate Orpheon, both of us were getting stuck either below or inside the stage when it flipped. I imagine that should have something to do with it.
You obviously don't know what to do on this stage, then... :ohwell:

...Oh and why the h3ll isn't Flat Zone 2 banned? There's a few others that are kinda ridiculous too but Flat Zone 2 is ridiculous.
Wow! I can't believe I missed that. Yes, Flat Zone 2 is horrible! GET RID OF IT!!

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Metal Awesome 1 Results

Metal Awesome 1 Results

Singles:

1: Dai-A
2: Xtinction
3: Lada
4: C!Z
5: PerfectChaos
5: Rade
7: WildChild
7: Tsuteto
9: Staz
9: Crea
9: Sage
9: BattleChrist
13: FallenProphet
13: Sada
13: Zeth
13: Gojira
17: Tenchi
17: DRGN
17: DontStopLaughing
17: Slave1
17: CorruptFate
17: Gideon
17: Pie Face Timmy
17: Jeyt
25: Masamune
25: Laozy

Teams:

1: Laserfortress (Dai-A + Gojira)
2: Sonic Star (Xtinction + Lada)
3: Hyrules_Mercenaries (Tsuteto + Staz)
4: PhillyChrist (Laozy + BattleChrist)
5: Pie Face Timmy (PC + Timmy)
5: WildSage (Sage + WildChild)
7: C!ZBurr (C!Z + Crea)
7: Zeth34
9: The Olivians (Geo + BigD)
9: CorruptProphet
9: Poultry
9: Malsomor
13: Twing Twang (Sada + DRGN)

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Much fun. Me and WildChild battled it out and I have rights to 7th ^^

But yeah, curse Aero whatever town thing. Killed me twice for sure. And Mario Kart kept stealing my kills... well, saving, but stealing the kill away from me nonetheless!

When are we planning for the next one? And do we want to try to do a Melee alongside or would that be too much of a hassle? I personally believe that it can be ran smoothly, as long as, you know, people STOP JUMPING AHEAD OF MATCHES. Seriously, that's annoying beyond belief. We're all waiting to play, but jumping ahead just so you can play ahead of time or have a longer break or whatever is annoying. It's just like cutting in line. Wait until FTS or Goji say, "You can do your match." There were only two or three "ahead of" matches that I know were clarified, and that's it.

And really though... fear the tiara ^^ And Zelda. She's pure ownage.

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
yeahhh 2nd in team and singles baby!!
oh fts... on sonic star can you put Xtinction+Lada(cuz i see our names arnt there....)
and also change my friends name ZEPH to Zeth. cuz i think you misunderstood :dizzy:

but yeah loved the tourny!

way fun!

anddd i actually beat PC for the first time in a tournament! and sonic ditto! :chuckle:

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
X your my hero : ) when ever I played against pc and his sonic he would john that sonic is to low tier, but then you turn-around and place uber high with this so called "low-tier" character. It just makes me smile.
(no offense intended to pc....well maybe a little XD)

Lada

Smash Apprentice
good job X. But our match was so even, i got so mad once that fish ate me in that stupid ice climber stage.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
X your my hero : ) when ever I played against pc and his sonic he would john that sonic is to low tier, but then you turn-around and place uber high with this so called "low-tier" character. It just makes me smile.
Hey...The Ice Climbers beats the crap out of Sonic (especially with their cheap chain throw of death). X even says he hates your ICs and loses to them a lot. :p And I wouldn't be talking, saying Meta Knight's too fast for you to do your cheap stuff to. LOL

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
It's not like this tournament even matters when it comes to results. I don't think we'll be ready to even consider power rankings for at least another two months.

That, and FTS and I aren't on the panel anymore, so you guys need to find two more panel members.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Yeah, consider power rankings once I leave XD

Yeah, FPs purple shoes Yoshi is going to give me troubles, and he knows it. ROB I started getting the hang of, but true and lo, Aero Drive killed me. Now I know what to expect more or less though on that stage.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, consider power rankings once I leave XD

Yeah, FPs purple shoes Yoshi is going to give me troubles, and he knows it. ROB I started getting the hang of, but true and lo, Aero Drive killed me. Now I know what to expect more or less though on that stage.
lol i had problems in skyworld >.>

I had fun in the crew battle :laugh:
you guys didnt even get to xtinction or staz

good matches PC,BC, and JIRA

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
Fallen prophet...ya know i love ya @$$ :bee:

but nahh my sonic is nothin compared to your IC's!!!
and you do nothing cheap!(dont listen to PC) your just good! its your awesome-o skillz!

they kick nutts!

and thank you! i try my best with mah sonic! i really do :) ( hope to be one of the best sonics in utah some day!!)

oh and PC, i have only fought his IC's onces my whole life...so how can i say he beats me a lot of times?? >.>

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I find it funny just how diverse the character usage is though for Brawl. I mean, off the top of my head:

Staz - Ike
X - Sonic
Dai-a - Falco
Lada - Wolf
Tsu - Zelda
FP - ICs or Yoshi
Gojira - Dedede
BC - Toon Link
Zeth - Meta
Rade - ROB and Peach
And Marth was used by a few people

Seriously, everything is really diverse with Brawl right now ^^

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Tsuteto can't be as scary as RyokoYaksa's Zelda, who I fight with regularly.

Let's play someday. :D

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Read that they use Zelda, but haven't seen a video. Got any vids? The only vid I've seen of is Darkmusician's Zelda, both Melee and Brawl. That's a scary Zelda, but the fighting style is far different than mine.

Lada

Smash Apprentice
Xsyven! so are you going to attened any of these tournaments??

lengeta

Smash Ace
No Pits then? I guess I will have to show up next tournament to show you all the the game's actually suppose to be played.
(hint: it's 'arrow', 'arrow', arrow', 'side-B')

Top Bottom