• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UST 15 (Utah Melee Tournament - June)

C!Z

Smash Lord
If I play or practice at all between now and the 26th I might go to the tourney and accept your MM. I haven't been playin at all except random times when Junpei stops by and we usually don't play very much. I'm not really that into Brawl so we'll see, doesn't look good though especially since I'll probably just be playin Duty and Halo all the time.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Put me, slave, FP, Sage, wild child, and Zero on the list I think we are coming Ill talk to people so i know for sure

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Count me in as well. Positive I'll get a ride, someway, somehow, etc etc. Gotta clear up with a friend to see if he's going to drive up there as well. He should. It's a win-win for him to watch the competition, and be in the Sandy area for sales XD

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys! Sorry for my absence... I've been busy >.<. Anyway, my schedule is looking good for April 26th! I'll be gone on the 18th for about a week, but I should be back Thursday/Friday and so have plenty of time to make it :D.
You all shall see the might Ganondorf and the ridiculousness of Lucario ^_^.

<.< on that note, I really need to practice O.O. Anyone want to play this week?

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Gojira said:
OK if anyone wants to get together for a smashfest this saturday at FTS's for my B-Day Smash fast PM me if youl be able to go. Also Rockband will be there as well as street fighter 3rd strike and maybe MVC2.
That is this week ^_^

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
<.< on that note, I really need to practice O.O. Anyone want to play this week?
Me! Me me me! You could pick me up on your way to the Mexi Crew's house if you're going down there, or we can just smash it up at my house sometime. Gimme a call. The only times I'm busy is tomorrow evening and all day Saturday, maybe Friday evening ^^

Your Ganon will learn to fear Zelda!

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
yay, Layne is comin'! I totally am too, as we'll pry be back the 24th or 25th at the lastest.
Dai-A, Tsu, I'll call you guys today and schedule something :). I'll pry call Kenny/Yazuo also to see if they're up for anything :p.

I'm also totally going to Zack's b-day party. PM sent :).

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
yay, Layne is comin'! I totally am too, as we'll pry be back the 24th or 25th at the lastest.
Dai-A, Tsu, I'll call you guys today and schedule something :). I'll pry call Kenny/Yazuo also to see if they're up for anything :p.

I'm also totally going to Zack's b-day party. PM sent :).
Lol ill call you actually since im phoneless :0!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Make sure to bring cake on the 26th, since that's my birthday. Eat it in celebration of me. Because we all know that if I could be there, I'd win. :)

I'm amazing. I challenge anyone to an online Brawl. Lag and me are best friends. ^_^

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
(CorruptFate, slave, FP, Sage, wild child, and Zero) count us in for the 26 sorry looks like we will miss your birthday gogira.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Make sure to bring cake on the 26th, since that's my birthday. Eat it in celebration of me. Because we all know that if I could be there, I'd win. :)

I'm amazing. I challenge anyone to an online Brawl. Lag and me are best friends. ^_^
Once my Wii lan adapter is here, bring it. My wireless is causing extra lag here and there. I hate my wireless....

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Once my Wii lan adapter is here, bring it. My wireless is causing extra lag here and there. I hate my wireless....
I've deemed it impossible to play online without lag. But since I'm the only smasher down here, I've done all my Brawling online, making me immune.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Of course we'll have lag. But with that, I'll have a tiny bit less lag, which makes alllllll the difference ^^

GunZ taught me how valuable even 5 ping difference is... ugh. Nothing worse than trying to shoot someone who has over 60 ping (and in GunZ, that's a standard ping).

lengeta

Smash Ace
I've played a few matches with absolutely no lag, but it is EXTREMELY rare. Online blows, and Falco sucks at it.

Sada

Smash Cadet
I played against Xsyven last night and had no lag at all. There was maybe one brawl where it lagged at the beginning, but I think that was it. I don't know if it was laggy on his end since he was keeping up.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
I played against Xsyven last night and had no lag at all. There was maybe one brawl where it lagged at the beginning, but I think that was it. I don't know if it was laggy on his end since he was keeping up.

from what i have seen some people have ridiculous lag while some have very little

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Yeah, I'll bring my Wii and brawl as well. Don't think I can bring a TV, but I'll see what is possible.

lengeta

Smash Ace
Melee is over, just like love. Should be in the background though... my cube's still sitting in my van with Melee in it though, so it will be there.

::EDIT::

*catches up in other threads*
Oh... you're all just *******, hiya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya!

Top Bottom